PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
All Muslim women according to Islam are required to wear veil or Hijab? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: All Muslim women according to Islam are required to wear veil or Hijab?

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,167
    Given: 16,884

0 Not allowed!

It is mandatory according to Quranic verses and agreed by most Islamic scholars.

Like everything that is Islamic related, it should be banned in Europe.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GreentheViper View Post
    How would a man get his Western girlfriend to start wearing a burqa?
    1) Get her to try out the headscarf.

2) Then you show her pictures of trad women (from whatever religion she comes from) in trad clothing.

3) And then you say that you find that really attractive. And that men like that much better than pretty girls or something.

4) Then she will probably have the disposition to go for this stuff.

5) After some time you tell her that you want her to wear a headscarf. Because you think that it would be really nice.

6) If she says something like "it looks ugly", "it's not fashionable", "it looks stupid" then just show her a picture of Grace Kelly or something.

7) Once she's wearing the headscarf for you, and has done so for some time, I can't say for how long, for me it was about a year. Then you get her to try out a niqab. Any woman can agree to try it out, most women are curious so that won't be a problem.

8) If she says that "it's too much", "I can't go as far as covering my face", "I can't breathe properly" then agree and say "yes it is a bit too much". Then leave it alone, and come back to it some time later.

9) Then what you do is that you flatter her in it: "you look beautiful in this", "I like you so much better than Angelina Jolie", "I totally want to marry you now" if you're not married. "Every man on the planet will want you now". Try to coax her into wearing it outside. If she flat out refuses tell her "we'll only do it once".

10) After you've taken her out in it, then you break it to her: "I want you to wear this for me because I think you're so beautiful in it". Or "you're so much better than other women". And "you're so amazing that I want you all to myself".

11) If she wears the niqab she'll wear the abaya automatically because she won't want the whole thing to look stupid.

12) There are plenty of niqabi communities such as blogs and youtube channels. Then she'll be able to share the experience with others. Also niqabis tend to blow the positives of the experience of wearing a niqab out of proportion, which is very good and encouraging for your bitch. She will hear all about how great it is to wear a niqab, that it's the best thing since sliced bread.

13) There is a distinct difference between the hijabi and the niqabi community. Hijabi girls do not like niqabis. They probably feel that they're undermining their game.

14) Refer her to my threads and to me. Then she'll see that she's not alone.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    It is mandatory according to Quranic verses and agreed by most Islamic scholars.

Like everything that is Islamic related, it should be banned in Europe.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,959
    Given: 11,670

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    And you evidently prefer white sharia, less boring and all. Gotcha.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

2 Not allowed!

Well, in my country, most of the women do not wear hijab and our society is predominantly (except some fuckin bigots) agree that it does not make them less Muslim or smth like that. I am totally agree with it. Also Qur’an does not have any word such as “headscarf”. It just talks about showing your private parts is a sin.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,913
    Given: 2,962

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    1) Get her to try out the headscarf.

2) Then you show her pictures of trad women (from whatever religion she comes from) in trad clothing.

3) And then you say that you find that really attractive. And that men like that much better than pretty girls or something.

4) Then she will probably have the disposition to go for this stuff.

5) After some time you tell her that you want her to wear a headscarf. Because you think that it would be really nice.

6) If she says something like "it looks ugly", "it's not fashionable", "it looks stupid" then just show her a picture of Grace Kelly or something.

7) Once she's wearing the headscarf for you, and has done so for some time, I can't say for how long, for me it was about a year. Then you get her to try out a niqab. Any woman can agree to try it out, most women are curious so that won't be a problem.

8) If she says that "it's too much", "I can't go as far as covering my face", "I can't breathe properly" then agree and say "yes it is a bit too much". Then leave it alone, and come back to it some time later.

9) Then what you do is that you flatter her in it: "you look beautiful in this", "I like you so much better than Angelina Jolie", "I totally want to marry you now" if you're not married. "Every man on the planet will want you now". Try to coax her into wearing it outside. If she flat out refuses tell her "we'll only do it once".

10) After you've taken her out in it, then you break it to her: "I want you to wear this for me because I think you're so beautiful in it". Or "you're so much better than other women". And "you're so amazing that I want you all to myself".

11) If she wears the niqab she'll wear the abaya automatically because she won't want the whole thing to look stupid.

12) There are plenty of niqabi communities such as blogs and youtube channels. Then she'll be able to share the experience with others. Also niqabis tend to blow the positives of the experience of wearing a niqab out of proportion, which is very good and encouraging for your bitch. She will hear all about how great it is to wear a niqab, that it's the best thing since sliced bread.

13) There is a distinct difference between the hijabi and the niqabi community. Hijabi girls do not like niqabis. They probably feel that they're undermining their game.

14) Refer her to my threads and to me. Then she'll see that she's not alone.
    Instead, I just beat my girlfriend when she refuses to wear niqab, that works too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    Instead, I just beat my girlfriend when she refuses to wear niqab, that works too.
    That's because your girlfriend doesn't want to do that for you.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

1 Not allowed!

Hijab is very respectable and modest. People complain about Hijab, I am sure sane men would prefer their wife or girlfriend to dress modestly, than half naked in public.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,913
    Given: 2,962

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    Well, in my country, most of the women do not wear hijab and our society is predominantly (except some fuckin bigots) agree that it does not make them less Muslim or smth like that. I am totally agree with it. Also Qur’an does not have any word such as “headscarf”. It just talks about showing your private parts is a sin.
    True, people don't think any less of those who don't wear hijab; but many people do think less of those who used to wear hijab but stopped at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    Hijab is very respectable and modest. People complain about Hijab, I am sure sane men would prefer their wife or girlfriend to dress modestly, than half naked in public.
    1) It's a scam. A bitch wearing a cloth on her head does not prove her commitment.

2) If a bitch is legit into you then she's not interested in attention from other guys. She won't wear make up, she won't go out in public, she won't talk to other guys unless she absolutely has to.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information