Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,913
    Given: 2,962

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Well, Iran has nice people for sure, but it's a theocracy of Shi'a fundamentalists regardless. It's a bit like going to the Bible Belt. People will still be friendly. Still, Christian fundamentalists stopped being oppressive unlike Shi'a ones. Also Iran still has a problem with corruption problems worse than most European countries and perfection neither is of their world.

This Dutch woman got unlucky and was molested going to Iran unaccompanied.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Is this real? Why didn't the cameraman intervene? Why is she smiling? Why is this video even published?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-19-2024 @ 04:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    That video is nothing compared to what Europeans have experienced in other secular Muslim countries. Anything from rape to murder has taken place in other muslim countries as well, especially the secular ones. However, Iranians in general look up to Europeans more than any other population. When the nazis invaded Poland, the British sent over 300,000 polish refugees into Iran. On their arrival, the local Iranian people would throw food, water bottles and pillows at the trucks with the refugees. They were given shelter, jobs and eventually some stayed in Iran and married Iranians, while the others moved to neighboring countries with the British refugee program.
    LOL what a bunch of Uncle Toms. Truly pathetic
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,808
    Given: 12,718

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    LOL what a bunch of Uncle Toms. Truly pathetic
    Should they look up to Arabs? You look up to those who are successful and adopt what they have to advance your own nation. The Japanese did that. Japan is one of the most econimically powerful nations in the world. If they had been like China - who in their arrogance thought no one could do anything better than themselves - they would be a third rate nation.

I look up to the Japanese. I guess it makes me an Uncle... um... Uncle Akira? I don't look up to the Arabs cuz, well, even the technology to pull out oil and the technology that needs that oil derives from people who aren't Arabs. They just happen to be sitting on oil. That's not an accomplishment.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Should they look up to Arabs? You look up to those who are successful and adopt what they have to advance your own nation. The Japanese did that. Japan is one of the most econimically powerful nations in the world. If they had been like China - who in their arrogance thought no one could do anything better than than themselves - they would be a third rate nation.

I look up to the Japanese. I guess makes me an Uncle... um... Uncle Akira? I don't look up to the Arabs cuz, well, even the technology to pull out oil and the technology that needs that oil derives from people who aren't Arabs.
    No they should just be proud of who they are. The guy is making them out to be boot lickers rather than admirers. They kiss European asses but beat up Iraqis and Afghans. Plus most Iraqis don't go there, and those that go there are deranged lunatics who often have Persian ancestry, not even Shia Iraqis like Iran. I know since I am from there. Yeah I look up to the Japanese, but you don't see me wanting to be Japanese, and treating the Japanese like their something special like a better or superior race and I would give them red carpets. I would respect them and look at their ideas take it and yes advance upon it.

No one respect that type of servile attitude.
    My genetic results

Last Online
    05-22-2022 @ 01:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Nordic
    Ethnicity
    British Isles and Scandinavia
    Ancestry
    North-West Europe
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-M223
    mtDNA
    K1a4d
    Taxonomy
    Keltic Nordid
    Politics
    Pro White Tribalism
    Religion
    Lacking
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,193
    Given: 2,391

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    You know what would make them even more awesome? Overthrowing their stone age government.
    Not if you use our country's military to do it. Fuck that. STRONGLY OPPOSE.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,808
    Given: 12,718

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by StonyArabia View Post
    No they should just be proud of who they are. The guy is making them out to be boot lickers rather than admirers. They kiss European asses but beat up Iraqis and Afghans. Plus most Iraqis don't go there, and those that go there are deranged lunatics who often have Persian ancestry, not even Shia Iraqis like Iran. I know since I am from there. Yeah I look up to the Japanese, but you don't see me wanting to be Japanese, and treating the Japanese like their something special like a better or superior race and I would give them red carpets. I would respect them and look at their ideas take it and yes advance upon it.

No one respect that type of servile attitude.
    Looking up to a culture doesn't mean you disregard your own. They don't like Arabs. Arabs don't like them. You're an Arab. So you project negativity on them.

You want Persians to feel shame because you feel shame. It bothers you that they have a remarkable civilization while all Arabs did was create a religion. Much of the technology attributed to Muslims as a whole comes directly from Persians. You see them as your competitors and so you strain to find cause to minimize them. You can do that all you like but reality doesn't change because of your emotional baggage.

btw, you're not from there as in you haven't lived there. I doubt you have visited Iraq in the past two decades. You're in Canada.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Looking up to a culture doesn't mean you disregard your own. They don't like Arabs. Arabs don't like them. You're an Arab. So you project negativity on them.
    Sure, I agree with your first point. Yeah they can bow 24/7 to the White European man, preferably a Nordic type that they seem to worship, and indeed leave us alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonial Frank Grimes
    You want Persians to feel shame because you feel shame. It bothers you that they have a remarkable civilization while all Arabs did was create a religion. Much of the technology attributed to Muslims as a whole comes directly from Persians. You see them as your competitors and so you strain to find cause to minimize them. You can do that all you like but reality doesn't change because of your emotional baggage.
    Wrong Arabs had many ancient civilizations, they just were not united before the formation of Islam. The Kedarites were an Arab civilization, the Nabatean were an Arab civilization, Thumidics were an Arab civilization, well the Sabean and Mineans were South Arabian civilizations. There was also the Liyhanite civilization in Arabia. Also the Moorish civilization was highly Arabian in it's outlook. As for Persians, they still feel the pain, of the vassals becoming their rulers. Not my problem their king even escaped to China from us. Well their other king escaped from the Ottomans.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonial Frank Grimes
    btw, you're not from there as in you haven't lived there. I doubt you have visited Iraq in the past two decades. You're in Canada.
    No I have been recently there in 2017 and 2018. Well yea I was born in North America and raised and lived most of my life in Canada.
    My genetic results

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information