Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
I have friends that are single and are slightly stigmatized for being as such. I see people that are single in the 30s and onwards as having some sociopathic problems. Nothing to the extreme of course but being unable to communicate/relate/face challenges in relationships is some of the elements they are unable to get over with for one reason or another.
i feel sorry for your friends is very sad to see all this potiental stucked
i'm nearly 50 in 2 years and i can tell you that i'am incel since around 30 years and even i haven't sociopathic issues i'am bitter and sometimes i have very dark ideas not against myself but more against some people of the public society,but i'am not nuts,but i'am fucking bored and tired of so many "big mouth" lessons givers,now for me is a bit late to move somewhere but i sincerelly regret haven't learned more languages and moved in an other better country,in fact i'am not the only one, we are a sacrified generation,and all the younger generation than myself are selfish hipsters who don't share,and also i haven't meet the right persons with genuine opportunities, you can imagine all the closed doors with negative people that i have met,i even wrote to some secretaries of different ministers,oh they reply for sure but haven't a fucking solution.