Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Central Asian countries

  1. #31
    Veteran Member Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Gender
    Posts
    4,785
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6,700/62
    Given: 4,038/97

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos One View Post
    It's complicated. The power vacuum after URSS fell made pure chaos there. Most countried have some kind of dictator, mainly Turkmenistan and Tajikistan.

    Turkmenistan is almost North Korea 2.0 except they don't flag a communist slogan, therefore they gather less attention. Tajikistan at least has a dictator who tries to hold Islamic fundamentalism, but have other problems about unrests between Pamiris and the central government. Tajikistan also faces a big problem in terms of investments and China is using this as a method to invest as they are doing in Africa, except we're talking about a neighbour country, which is worse.

    Uzbekistan is a bit better than both and at least try to make things by itself.

    Also, all those countries have huge corruption levels. Even more than some South/Central American countries.
    i would say Kyrgyzstan is moreover ok..they don't have a dictatorship. i'd say that Kyrgyzstan has even more deocracy then Kazakhstan but with all that is still poor. they have no natural resources and no sea exit. Uzbekistan is in a very bad shape from all points of view

  2. #32
    Veteran Member Chaos One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Off-Asian
    Ethnicity
    North Italian, Riffian, Badakhshani, Hausa, Tapuia
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Taxonomy
    Trans Mediterranid + Pamirid
    Hero
    Vovó Mafalda
    Gender
    Posts
    1,257
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 796/7
    Given: 427/2

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    i would say Kyrgyzstan is moreover ok..they don't have a dictatorship. i'd say that Kyrgyzstan has even more deocracy then Kazakhstan but with all that is still poor. they have no natural resources and no sea exit. Uzbekistan is in a very bad shape from all points of view
    Kyrgystan has less ethnical problems than Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, that helps a lot. Uzbekistan...well, I think it is the only country in the region who tries to get away from Russian/Chinese sphere of influency at some point and that has a cost. I think all those countries at some degree could face huge problems if they change their government from nothing. I can't imagine how they would deal with Karakalpak situation in Uzbekistan and Pamiri in Tajikistan (and China has somekind of own perspective about it since Xinjiang is a pool of problems and Pamiris in Kashgar would love to make problems if something happen in Tajikistan about this issue, for example). At least Uzbekistan and Tajikistan stopped to mess around between them after the Tajik Civil War and border definitions.
    My Xcode 2.0 ML Results :

    Spoiler!

  3. #33
    Veteran Member Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    romanian
    Country
    Romania
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Gender
    Posts
    4,785
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6,700/62
    Given: 4,038/97

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos One View Post
    Kyrgystan has less ethnical problems than Uzbekistan and Tajikistan, that helps a lot. Uzbekistan...well, I think it is the only country in the region who tries to get away from Russian/Chinese sphere of influency at some point and that has a cost. I think all those countries at some degree could face huge problems if they change their government from nothing. I can't imagine how they would deal with Karakalpak situation in Uzbekistan and Pamiri in Tajikistan (and China has somekind of own perspective about it since Xinjiang is a pool of problems and Pamiris in Kashgar would love to make problems if something happen in Tajikistan about this issue, for example). At least Uzbekistan and Tajikistan stopped to mess around between them after the Tajik Civil War and border definitions.
    Kyrgystan has a lot of ethnic problems in the south with the ukbek minority. they had multiple conflicts ended in deaths and displaced people. numerous times uzbek ethnics have been acused of trying to destabilize the country.

  4. #34
    Veteran Member Chaos One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Off-Asian
    Ethnicity
    North Italian, Riffian, Badakhshani, Hausa, Tapuia
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Taxonomy
    Trans Mediterranid + Pamirid
    Hero
    Vovó Mafalda
    Gender
    Posts
    1,257
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 796/7
    Given: 427/2

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    Kyrgystan has a lot of ethnic problems in the south with the ukbek minority. they had multiple conflicts ended in deaths and displaced people. numerous times uzbek ethnics have been acused of trying to destabilize the country.
    Yeah, but did not created a proper and long Civil War - at least made things change pro Kyrgyz people in 2010. The fact is, ethnical groups of those countries do not like each other (except Afghans and Tajiks for example or Uzbeks and Uyghurs), even inside the country. The old beef between Uzbeks and Kazakhs is well known as well, beyond the Tajik-Uzbek and Kyrgyz-Uzbek.
    My Xcode 2.0 ML Results :

    Spoiler!

  5. #35
    Veteran Member Markos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Location
    Seoul City
    Ethnicity
    Persian Gypsy
    Country
    South-Korea
    Hero
    The Lawcunter
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Gender
    Posts
    3,261
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,185/58
    Given: 2,085/57

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seya View Post
    It was very nice. I loved it. I consider Kazakhstan my second home. There are only a few big cities and the rest is empty land. The country is huge but the population no more then 18-19 mil
    I remember you mentioning this before. Curious to know what made you move/live there though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Livin View Post
    I am a turk like you but I have curly hair, How you exlapin this?

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Online
    01-16-2019 @ 02:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Kazakh
    Country
    Kazakhstan
    Gender
    Posts
    457
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 161/8
    Given: 11/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Uzbek series looked good.


  7. #37
    www.Turkic-R1a-master-race.com Kipchak Håkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:36 AM
    Location
    33
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altaiensis (Extraterrestrial Tengri Race)
    Ethnicity
    obsessively harrased
    Ancestry
    Kurgan / Maykop
    Country
    Chechnya
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    L1b-M317 (Y16366)
    mtDNA
    whatever allmighty Tengri gives us (= which means everything)
    Taxonomy
    ᚈᚓᚅᚌᚏᚔ being paid by government
    Politics
    "Indo-Arabean" is a simplified expression for Paleolithic Goat Fuckers from Ethiopia
    Hero
    Elf Er Tunga
    Religion
    Mongoloid
    Age
    13
    Gender
    Posts
    8,926
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,702/661
    Given: 6,411/470

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Not a Cop View Post
    Kazakhstan is not really a Central Asian country if we compare to Uz ekistan or Turmenistan socio-economically they are like Eatern Europe with CA influences nowdays, plus quater of population is of EE descent and they mostly speak Russian
    In 50 years nobody will speak Russian.
    2018 - The stone is rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    I'm starting to doubt if Scythians were I*anic speakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    If not **anic, probably an unknown Centum branch.
    Turanian TA is growing

  8. #38
    www.Turkic-R1a-master-race.com Kipchak Håkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:36 AM
    Location
    33
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altaiensis (Extraterrestrial Tengri Race)
    Ethnicity
    obsessively harrased
    Ancestry
    Kurgan / Maykop
    Country
    Chechnya
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    L1b-M317 (Y16366)
    mtDNA
    whatever allmighty Tengri gives us (= which means everything)
    Taxonomy
    ᚈᚓᚅᚌᚏᚔ being paid by government
    Politics
    "Indo-Arabean" is a simplified expression for Paleolithic Goat Fuckers from Ethiopia
    Hero
    Elf Er Tunga
    Religion
    Mongoloid
    Age
    13
    Gender
    Posts
    8,926
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,702/661
    Given: 6,411/470

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kis_Kócos View Post
    If Kazakhstan is not central asian i don't know what is central asia...
    It's just a post-colonial Soviet disorder. They still can't get over the fact they lost against the Turkic soul.
    2018 - The stone is rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    I'm starting to doubt if Scythians were I*anic speakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    If not **anic, probably an unknown Centum branch.
    Turanian TA is growing

  9. #39
    www.Turkic-R1a-master-race.com Kipchak Håkan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:36 AM
    Location
    33
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altaiensis (Extraterrestrial Tengri Race)
    Ethnicity
    obsessively harrased
    Ancestry
    Kurgan / Maykop
    Country
    Chechnya
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    L1b-M317 (Y16366)
    mtDNA
    whatever allmighty Tengri gives us (= which means everything)
    Taxonomy
    ᚈᚓᚅᚌᚏᚔ being paid by government
    Politics
    "Indo-Arabean" is a simplified expression for Paleolithic Goat Fuckers from Ethiopia
    Hero
    Elf Er Tunga
    Religion
    Mongoloid
    Age
    13
    Gender
    Posts
    8,926
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,702/661
    Given: 6,411/470

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Long live Turan btw
    2018 - The stone is rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    I'm starting to doubt if Scythians were I*anic speakers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    If not **anic, probably an unknown Centum branch.
    Turanian TA is growing

  10. #40
    Veteran Member Yaglakar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:27 PM
    Location
    Beneath the blue sky
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Uyğur
    Ancestry
    Toquz Oğuz (Uyğur, Yağma), Qarluq, Tohri, Sogdu, Moghul
    Country
    Kazakhstan
    Taxonomy
    Mongrel
    Politics
    Äl, Yurt, Budun
    Gender
    Posts
    1,163
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 470/71
    Given: 209/1

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos One View Post
    Yeah, but did not created a proper and long Civil War - at least made things change pro Kyrgyz people in 2010. The fact is, ethnical groups of those countries do not like each other (except Afghans and Tajiks for example or Uzbeks and Uyghurs), even inside the country. The old beef between Uzbeks and Kazakhs is well known as well, beyond the Tajik-Uzbek and Kyrgyz-Uzbek.
    Which old beef? Uzbeks and Kazakhs came out of the same state - Golden Horde. The original Uzbek horde was in fact closer to Kazakhs in terms of language, culture and traditions. Uzbeks are close to Tajiks in terms of traditional culture, customs, folk music, etc which is not surprising many Tajiks became Uzbeks. and Uyghurs were cooking up in a different pot, in a different state - Moghulistan.

    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19711&dateline=1540556176

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2018, 11:07 PM
  2. Classify Central Asian guy
    By Fuglo in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-26-2018, 08:47 PM
  3. Replies: 138
    Last Post: 12-11-2017, 01:36 AM
  4. Indian or Central Asian, what would you rather be?
    By Dombra in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 05:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •