View Poll Results: Should Canada Ban Muslim Immigration?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 77.78%
  • No

8 22.22%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Would you support a ban on Muslim migration to Canada? Poll!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,875
    Given: 16,891

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    But they're not really a threat, at least here. We get different immigrants than Europe for example probably due to the ocean thankfully. Ironically they're more "conservative" than some whites, same goes for Indians, hindus whatever. The only reason to bring them in is to sow division and hate and it does work.
    "You" keep blaming the bullet(Muslims) not the Gun(Secular liberal democracies) and the assassin(politicans)

To me the bullet is a tool I cant and wont blame for what people do with it.

The system/philosophy/ideology that is the western hegemony will always end up in our current situation, so it gotta be rejected in total.

Thats what anti-islam vulgar patriots never understand, if they are infavour of the system generally but with exceptions, they are not on the right side.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North africa
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh
    Country
    Chad
    Y-DNA
    G-L1259
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 223
    Given: 267

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Just a question, if they dont like this culture, then what are they doing here? Why don't they go back to their original country?
    Economic and social climate. There is no war in the west,economy is thriving and life conditions are way higher. You are trying to find a link where there isn't.

Last Online
    Today @ 08:54 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Uralo-German
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,157
    Given: 9,790

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jfgh676 View Post
    Economic and social climate. There is no war in the west,economy is thriving and life conditions are way higher. You are trying to find a link where there isn't.
    I know it, but i still dont understand what are they doing here? Why dont they fight for their country to make it better? If Europe would be poor and the muslim world rich i would not go there because of their culture what i dont like. If muslims dont like the european culture they should go home.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,371
    Given: 31,161

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    "You" keep blaming the bullet(Muslims) not the Gun(Secular liberal democracies) and the assassin(politicans)

To me the bullet is a tool I cant and wont blame for what people do with it.

The system/philosophy/ideology that is the western hegemony will always end up in our current situation, so it gotta be rejected in total.

Thats what anti-islam vulgar patriots never understand, if they are infavour of the system generally but with exceptions, they are not on the right side.
    There’s method to our governments madness and it’s the opposite of what people think. It’s not to make some utopian kumbaya land where we all live happily ever after. It’s like that everywhere in the west no matter who is “voted” in. They’re all puppets of masons or whatever you want to call them. Why do you think the British royal family is still relevant today? They’re just one part of the snake’s head that needs to be chopped off. Sorry but some goofy looking inbred trillionaire named Charles telling me climate change will destroy earth is just fucking laughable. He wouldn’t piss on a burning tree to save it.

The ancient Atlanteans, or was it the Hawaiians, had a saying “don’t build a wooden bridge over a volcano”. The so-called patriot act was the first step in removing freedom in the west. That’s exactly what our governments have been doing for a few decades on purpose, enough division and hate to make even a shy Buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North africa
    Ethnicity
    Amazigh
    Country
    Chad
    Y-DNA
    G-L1259
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 223
    Given: 267

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I know it, but i still dont understand what are they doing here? Why dont they fight for their country to make it better? If Europe would be poor and the muslim world rich i would not go there because of their culture what i dont like. If muslims dont like the european culture they should go home.
    This is naive wishful thinking. There is a reason why these countries are a mess. Iran wouldn't be a theocratic dictatorship if the US-backed Shah didn't trample on iranian people's dignity. Syria,yemen,iraq and lybia we won't even talk about these countries. At the end it's really because of Real Politiks and the people are fighting much more than just their dictator or the system put in place by them.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information