View Poll Results: Should Islam be Banned in Europe, USA, and Canada?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 54.35%
  • No

21 45.65%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Should Islam be Banned in Europe and North America?

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,944
    Given: 45,034

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
    What's the limit to liberty of expression, and what censorship red lines to draw? this is a frequent question I ask, I want to know everyone's opinion about.
    That's a difficult question. Whilst it's easy to say "ban Islam", in practice it opens a can of worms... it's a slippery slope unfortunately. That's why most people don't like any religion to be banned... because the tables can always turn.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    08-10-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Louis Antoine de Saint-Just
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 1,377

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Yeah, I'm allergic to institutional Christianity that is not spiritual but just a tradition of the country. To me that is Christianity that has lost its life-changing power, lost its flavour.

What happened in France was possible because they chased out all the Huguenots a century or so earlier, who were the spiritual pillars of the country.
    Calvinism and Gallican Catholicism could have saved Christianity in France, but the triumph of Ultramontanism in mid 19th century after a series of counter-revolutions prefaced the destruction of Christianism, because it was rigid and anti-national in opposition to romantic nationalism of that era, Ultramontanism lost forever, and now the decadence and shame can nibble the rotting corpse of Vatican II.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Calvinism and Gallican Catholicism could have saved Christianity in France, but the triumph of Ultramontanism in mid 19th century after a series of counter-revolutions prefaced the destruction of Christianism, because it was rigid and anti-national in opposition to romantic nationalism of that era, Ultramontanism lost forever, and now the decadence and shame can nibble the rotting corpse of Vatican II.
    Ultramontanism?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

That's a difficult question. Whilst it's easy to say "ban Islam", in practice it opens a can of worms... it's a slippery slope unfortunately. That's why most people don't like any religion to be banned... because the tables can always turn.
    Youpi, we managed to get off the off-topic and resettle on the original subject, I think nothing must be censored as a fair first rule in political debate, although sure that Muslims won't act fair on this one, but banning Islam is counter productive, it will sent a terrible boost for them, and make anti-Islam look reactionary in the popular opinion, and why doing that anyway? to sustain the globalist system and fix it's faults to better muzzle the opposition afterwards? hell no!
    I define as a disciple of the "destroy to rebuild" doctrine.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ultramontanism?
    It's a branch of Catholic church wanting to subjugate the civil authority to papal and ecclesiastic one, pretty much the Italian/Spanish Catholicism, opposed to Gallicanism or the confederate French Catholicism I must say.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

5 Not allowed!

Youpi, we managed to get off the off-topic and resettle on the original subject, I think nothing must be censored as a fair first rule in political debate, although sure that Muslims won't act fair on this one, but banning Islam is counter productive, it will sent a terrible boost for them, and make anti-Islam look reactionary in the popular opinion, and why doing that anyway? to sustain the globalist system and fix it's faults to better muzzle the opposition afterwards? hell no!
    I define as a disciple of the "destroy to rebuild" doctrine.
    Actually, the reality is that, in the Islamic world, Christianity is as good as banned... and we (our governments) need to take them up on that hypocrisy and demand equal treatment in their countries too. It's rather extraordinary that you won't find many Muslim voices in the West bemoaning the Muslim treatment of other religions in Islamic countries.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It's a branch of Catholic church wanting to subjugate the civil authority to papal and ecclesiastic one, pretty much the Italian/Spanish Catholicism, opposed to Gallicanism or the confederate French Catholicism I must say.
    Oh, that's interesting... I didn't know about that. The name is rather misleading, though, since it reminds me of Montanism, which was a spiritual revival movement in the early church, kinda like early Pentecostals. Of course, sadly, they were labelled heretics by the Roman Catholic Church, and persecuted.

Last Online
    03-26-2021 @ 04:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Comedian
    Ethnicity
    Puerto Rican , Sicilian , Jewish
    Ancestry
    The chosen ones
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    legendoid
    Politics
    Legalize it
    Religion
    Agnostic Athiest
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,099
    Given: 13,327

3 Not allowed!

Actually, the reality is that, in the Islamic world, Christianity is as good as banned... and we (our governments) need to take them up on that hypocrisy and demand equal treatment in their countries too. It's rather extraordinary that you won't find many Muslim voices in the West bemoaning the Muslim treatment of other religions in Islamic countries.
    +1!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Myanthropologies View Post
    True green eyes are really rare. Only 2% of people have them, and they're mostly found in the British Isles and Afghanistan.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No need to equally treating those who don't participate in a crime by malignancy, the criminal inheritance and transmission of the fault are not European principles, neither in Greek logos or Christian charity, remember Europe is build on these two pillars, renouncing on them for security measures will sign an end for Europe even if guards its racial homogeneity, civilization is more than just a skin color or few rituals, it's a creed of intrinsic values.
    To deal with this, one have to go chronologically, muslim problem in the West is a consequence of uncontrolled yet legal immigration, deal with this problematic under the regular jurisprudence and the islamic problem will go by itself, having studied the dilemma from various prisms, I can assure that Islam doesn't represent 1/10th of Western illness.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    I don't know what that means. I don't support Britains social secularism or social models nor am I a fan of the church of England, I fully accept my views aren't in the majority here.
    Here, I waited so one of you can give a wire and show you what communitarian societal model means, it's not a clear answer but a demonstration since both of you are Anglos, it didn't take much time, my critique of the British society is pushing reclusion and incessant divide withing the organic collectivity, transmission of the fault is the best example, very tribal and unsophisticated way of response (but efficient sometimes I admit). Let us not get off-topic again, I just hate to let some terms and concepts unexplained, I'll open a thread (with a poll) soon and discuss the subject wholly.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

0 Not allowed!

No need to equally treating those who don't participate in a crime by malignancy, the criminal inheritance and transmission of the fault are not European principles, neither in Greek logos or Christian charity, remember Europe is build on these two pillars, renouncing on them for security measures will sign an end for Europe even if guards its racial homogeneity, civilization is more than just a skin color or few rituals, it's a creed of intrinsic values.
    To deal with this, one have to go chronologically, muslim problem in the West is a consequence of uncontrolled yet legal immigration, deal with this problematic under the regular jurisprudence and the islamic problem will go by itself, having studied the dilemma from various prisms, I can assure that Islam doesn't represent 1/10th of Western illness.

Here, I waited so one of you can give a wire and show you what communitarian societal model means, it's not a clear answer but a demonstration since both of you are Anglos, it didn't take much time, my critique of the British society is pushing reclusion and incessant divide withing the organic collectivity, transmission of the fault is the best example, very tribal and unsophisticated way of response (but efficient sometimes I admit). Let us not get off-topic again, I just hate to let some terms and concepts unexplained, I'll open a thread (with a poll) soon and discuss the subject wholly.
    What have you smoked and can I have some?

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread Information