Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you think will it be more sensible for ugly men to date with artificial intelligence?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-10-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Louis Antoine de Saint-Just
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 1,377

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andromega123 View Post
    Actually, there are also half a billion men in the world around my age range and when i compare me with them, i am totally worthless. (according to physical and mental features) So, why would a woman give me value instead of other men, that's why i have asked this question.
    Not all women are alike, they don't have the same background and inclinations, that's the dramatic problem of existence: you are not the other one, so don't prejudge them, they might be into you and you show signs of rejection because you lack confidence.
    I can't help you more, decide for yourself.
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    America Southern Cone
    Ancestry
    portuguese, italian, german
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Parana
    Politics
    One that works
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 208

1 Not allowed!

I was wondering as an ugly person that if we aren't fit into no ones criteria, then will it be more reasonable for us to have, date with an artificial intelligence which will have no expectations from us about our look and which also can satisy our emotional needs than someone who just enduring us to get some profit on us?
    Considering you are only 20 years, you still have lots of stupid ideas. Physical beauty is not so important for women.

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

I was wondering as an ugly person that if we aren't fit into no ones criteria, then will it be more reasonable for us to have, date with an artificial intelligence which will have no expectations from us about our look and which also can satisy our emotional needs than someone who just enduring us to get some profit on us?
    Yes obviously.

Actually, there are also half a billion men in the world around my age range and when i compare me with them, i am totally worthless. (according to physical and mental features) So, why would a woman give me value instead of other men, that's why i have asked this question.
    1) Because she is as failed as you.

2) If you post your pics and some info about yourself we can give you an idea of what type of woman you can get.

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 11:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Taxonomy
    -
    Politics
    Centre Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 258

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
    Not all women are alike, they don't have the same background and inclinations, that's the dramatic problem of existence: you are not the other one, so don't prejudge them, they might be into you and you show signs of rejection because you lack confidence.
    I can't help you more, decide for yourself.
    Spoiler!
    Actually, i agree with their differences with each other about their backgrounds and natural inclinations but also globalism has cultivated some good looking figures on our minds and it is getting harder for ugly people to struggle with obligations of don't look like those figures in social life. Also, i guess i don't judging specifically anyone because i can't even reach enough information about them for prejudging them. They are just [not only women, almost anyone] staying away and ignore.
    Anyway, also i liked gif

Quote Originally Posted by luc2112 View Post
    Considering you are only 20 years, you still have lots of stupid ideas. Physical beauty is not so important for women.
    But if they (anybody) continue to stay away from me because of my look, then how can i introduce myself and take their attention in that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Yes obviously.

1) Because she is as failed as you.

2) If you post your pics and some info about yourself we can give you an idea of what type of woman you can get.
    Ty for your opinion

1) I think the global world and social media exalts their identity even if they don't look that good. They always receiving tens of messages and they have always options about choosing someone. So, that's why i don't think that i can find someone as failed as me about self confidence etc.

2) there is already a topic on my signature section which includes my pic, https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ountries-etc-) but i couldn't understand which kind of information may determinate my type.
    E

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ty for your opinion

1) I think the global world and social media exalts their identity even if they don't look that good. They always receiving tens of messages and they have always options about choosing someone. So, that's why i don't think that i can find someone as failed as me about self confidence etc.

2) there is already a topic on my signature section which includes my pic, https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ountries-etc-) but i couldn't understand which kind of information may determinate my type.
    1) All men want pretty women. No men want ugly women.

2) So ugly women go on the Internet hoping to find a hot and rich guy who is willing to settle with a poor and ugly woman. Guess how often that happens?

3) "But they get 100 messages per day!" yeah from guys who are unattractive and poor, and hoping to score a quick lay. Or older married guys who are cheating on their wives.

4) You look above average for an ethnic so you should be able to get an above average ethnic girl. What are you complaining about?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Taxonomy
    -
    Politics
    Centre Right
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

1) All men want pretty women. No men want ugly women.

2) So ugly women go on the Internet hoping to find a hot and rich guy who is willing to settle with a poor and ugly woman. Guess how often that happens?

3) "But they get 100 messages per day!" yeah from guys who are unattractive and poor, and hoping to score a quick lay. Or older married guys who are cheating on their wives.

4) You look above average for an ethnic so you should be able to get an above average ethnic girl. What are you complaining about?
    1) Actually most of them also try their changes on average or bad looking women too because lack of emotional needs.

2) You're right about that, it's not that common but this fact does not change that ugly men are always pushing the bottom side of the pairing pyramid.

3) So, are they really examine owners of all these messages? I think they are just using those messages as an ego booster and ignore ugly people in real life because of their increased ego.

4) Somethings on my look which i can't describe specifically makes me ugly (unbalanced face structure, face symmetry etc.) and that's why all people staying away from me and ignoring me when i want to join them. I guess under these circumstances, it's hard for me to communicate with an above average ethnic girl. Anyway, it may be also good if you write a short description or give an example about an above average ethnic girl who as failed as me, it could be helpful for me about thinking on this.
    E

Bogdan

1 Not allowed!

No. Stop being insecure. There is some woman out there for every man.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

1) Actually most of them also try their changes on average or bad looking women too because lack of emotional needs.

2) You're right about that, it's not that common but this fact does not change that ugly men are always pushing the bottom side of the pairing pyramid.

3) So, are they really examine owners of all these messages? I think they are just using those messages as an ego booster and ignore ugly people in real life because of their increased ego.

4) Somethings on my look which i can't describe specifically makes me ugly (unbalanced face structure, face symmetry etc.) and that's why all people staying away from me and ignoring me when i want to join them. I guess under these circumstances, it's hard for me to communicate with an above average ethnic girl. Anyway, it may be also good if you write a short description or give an example about an above average ethnic girl who as failed as me, it could be helpful for me about thinking on this.
    1) Yes but they don't want to marry and pay for those women.

2) What do you mean?

3) But that's just cope because they know that no one wants them in real life. Men might want to have sex with them, but no man wants to have a relationship with them.

4) First of all: ethnics are generally subhuman looking. If you don't look like a cartoon character, you're way ahead of the curve.

a) This is an above average failed ethnic girl,

Last Online
    09-02-2023 @ 12:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Mestizo
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Mexico
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    Left
    Religion
    Protestant
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,734
    Given: 1,862

2 Not allowed!

If you're an ugly man, date an ugly woman. It's as simple as that. There is a woman for you out there, just lower your standards.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Taxonomy
    -
    Politics
    Centre Right
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    No. Stop being insecure. There is some woman out there for every man.
    I don't think that there is a woman out there who might accept me instead of other men actually. If there would be a woman as you wrote, then she wouldn't stay away from me like literally any other person.

Quote Originally Posted by GreentheViper View Post
    If you're an ugly man, date an ugly woman. It's as simple as that. There is a woman for you out there, just lower your standards.
    I haven't got high standards already but they are all choosing to stay away from me. I can't even get a chance to introduce myself. So, I guess it would be cool for people like me to try our chances with artificial intelligence or something to satisfying our emotional needs...

1) Yes but they don't want to marry and pay for those women.

2) What do you mean?

3) But that's just cope because they know that no one wants them in real life. Men might want to have sex with them, but no man wants to have a relationship with them.

4) First of all: ethnics are generally subhuman looking. If you don't look like a cartoon character, you're way ahead of the curve.

a) This is an above average failed ethnic girl,

1) If women could understand that, then ugly men with a good personality wouldn't be that desperate, would they?

2) I meant ugly men are even less eligible than ugly women for a long term partnering in our century.

3) But that fact which some men communicate with them affects their actions in real life too. So if ugly women reject ugly men or even worst have a filthy personality, then it makes no sense and my first question may get it's validity again.

4) Got it ty.
    E

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information