Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KMack View Post
    And rail steel that led to concentration camps, during WWll, was made in the USA. Don't start WWl, Don't start WWll, Don't gas Kurds, and invade Kuwait and gas Kurds.
    Personally I don't care about arabs- shia or sunni, kurds, americans etc... the lives of random people are pretty irrelevant to me. Here I will give an example of why I find this whole fiasco interesting. I post on a few hunting forums. On one of them, there was this dude who went on an elk hunt which was provided to him by Wounded Warriors (I think that is what they are called). He was an Iraq War vet and the armoured vehicle he was riding in had hit an I.E.D. As a result he had both legs and an arm blown off in the explosion. His face was also severely disfigured (im assuming from burns and shrapnel wounds). Anyways he posted a hunt report on that forum describing his elk hunt. And at the end he thanked wounded warriors and people who donate to it etc... Other members replied by saying thank you for your service etc... Anyways he replied to this by saying that it had been an honour for him to serve America, protect the freedom of Americans, and even bring democracy and freedom to Iraq (!!!) Now what I found comical was how could Mr. Frakenstein here be so naïve and actually believe all of this crap? Like are you not at all capable of any independent thought or did you totally soak up the brainwashing and indoctrination the army put you through? He literally turned himself, willing might I add, into an excellent casting choice for the walking dead, threw the best years of his life away, and literally gave an arm and not one but two legs just so that he could line the pockets of some executive in the D.O.D. This dude should be a poster boy for the Darwin award

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaloon View Post
    Personally I don't care about arabs- shia or sunni, kurds, americans etc... the lives of random people are pretty irrelevant to me. Here I will give an example of why I find this whole fiasco interesting. I post on a few hunting forums. On one of them, there was this dude who went on an elk hunt which was provided to him by Wounded Warriors (I think that is what they are called). He was an Iraq War vet and the armoured vehicle he was riding in had hit an I.E.D. As a result he had both legs and an arm blown off in the explosion. His face was also severely disfigured (im assuming from burns and shrapnel wounds). Anyways he posted a hunt report on that forum describing his elk hunt. And at the end he thanked wounded warriors and people who donate to it etc... Other members replied by saying thank you for your service etc... Anyways he replied to this by saying that it had been an honour for him to serve America, protect the freedom of Americans, and even bring democracy and freedom to Iraq (!!!) Now what I found comical was how could Mr. Frakenstein here be so naïve and actually believe all of this crap? Like are you not at all capable of any independent thought or did you totally soak up the brainwashing and indoctrination the army put you through? He literally turned himself, willing might I add, into an excellent casting choice for the walking dead, threw the best years of his life away, and literally gave an arm and not one but two legs just so that he could line the pockets of some executive in the D.O.D. This dude should be a poster boy for the Darwin award
    You are the problem here. You are projecting your bias to another Man's life. Your mindset is that God popped out the USA and Canada. It was fought for, bloody stuff. Look if you have offspring, they or theirs are going to have to fight in wars. Always been the case. I consistent, there will be war.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-16-2019 @ 03:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Other
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 0

1 Not allowed!

You are the problem here. You are projecting your bias to another Man's life. Your mindset is that God popped out the USA and Canada. It was fought for, bloody stuff. Look if you have offspring, they or theirs are going to have to fight in wars. Always been the case. I consistent, there will be war.
    Do you realize that if you possess nuclear weapons the likelihood that another country is going to invade yours is pretty small. Do you furthermore realize that the likelihood of Saddam's Iraq attacking or invading the US was essentially non-existent. I'm far more concerned about Canadian and American piggies than I am about Saddam's Ba'ath party or Kim's Korea... As an American the biggest threat to your own freedom comes from the American cops and other LEO not from some tin pot dictator halfway around the world....

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaloon View Post
    Do you realize that if you possess nuclear weapons the likelihood that another country is going to invade yours is pretty small. Do you furthermore realize that the likelihood of Saddam's Iraq attacking or invading the US was essentially non-existent. I'm far more concerned about Canadian and American piggies than I am about Saddam's Ba'ath party or Kim's Korea... As an American the biggest threat to your own freedom comes from the American cops and other LEO not from some tin pot dictator halfway around the world....

You watch too much junk. First world is first world. Our cops like yours can retire to the Caribbean. Trust me though be glad your climate was too cold to harbor slaves although you are importing crime now. Trust me, all of the British leftover first world stuff is ALWAYS in play.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Livin View Post
    It was not a war only for Jews but more about the american multinationals and ofc to show to other great powers what the american army can do....
    American multinationals... which are owned by Jews

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    American multinationals... which are owned by Jews
    Publicly traded corps are owned by shareholders. Anyways you can kill all jews and nothing changes. Just more wars.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    not of European descent
    Country
    Quebec
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,130
    Given: 429

0 Not allowed!

Publicly traded corps are owned by shareholders. Anyways you can kill all jews and nothing changes. Just more wars.
    So, you don't mind to see your children, your grand-children and your descendants getting killed and maimed in useless wars while the politicians and businessmen who instigate them are enjoying la dolce vita, sheltered far away from the conflict? That doesn't revolt you?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 10:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,805
    Given: 4,571

0 Not allowed!

Iraq may have been a shitty state, but Israel's use of the US's power just escalated our downfall and also any chance of making shit work out with different groups.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony PV View Post
    So, you don't mind to see your children, your grand-children and your descendants getting killed and maimed in useless wars while the politicians and businessmen who instigate them are enjoying la dolce vita, sheltered far away from the conflict? That doesn't revolt you?
    Did you ever think my Kids are exempt? I would have my the pricks fight anyway. Politicians and the most to lose always engage in war. So why not become them and the wealthy?

Last Online
    06-01-2020 @ 01:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 205

0 Not allowed!

Nothing but greed and lies fueled that war, it was one of the biggest blunders in American history. The Iraqi invasion of Kuwait was ofc not tolerable, but the American invasion and occupation was ridiculous! They could barely hold what they got once they took the lands anyways! Look at what happened after it, you had a brutal insurgency after the departure of American troops, then when Syria went into civil war ISIS rose! They massacred thousands of people, you had ISIS commanders who boasted they had raped 100 plus children. And for what? Iraq is even now still not stable, it might as well be an ally of Iran.

Really I also worry about the Christian minority in Iraq as well, the so-called god fearing people in America have only spread terror to them. Really, I just hope that Iraq can heal from these things, regardless of ethnicity, religion, or origin.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information