PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Biography - Satan: Prince of Darkness - His Full Story

Thread: Biography - Satan: Prince of Darkness - His Full Story

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,034

1 Not allowed!

Default Biography - Satan: Prince of Darkness - His Full Story

Help support Apricity by making a donation

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,303
    Given: 8,229

1 Not allowed!

What I don't get at all is why did he rebel in the first place?

"Hmm, so this God character created absolutely everything and is literally omnipotent? I know, I'll rebel and actively oppose him, a great idea indeed! Yeah, I'm pretty sure nothing can go wrong."

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Speaking of Satan, Celebrated Democrat “Beto” O’Rourke outed wearing “Devil goat” costume; left-wing media tries to spin narrative away from Satanism

Notice, too, that Baphomet and Devil worship share a lot in common with the left-wing transgender movement. As Vigilent Citizen explains:

Baphomet himself is an androgynous character as it is bearing the characteristics of both sexes: female breasts and a rod representing the erect phallus. The concept of androgeneity is of a great importance in occult philosophy as it is representing the highest level of initiation in the quest of becoming “one with God”.

Seriously, this is what the left-wing media is now pushing, since they can’t have people following the real story of a Democrat candidate for the U.S. Senate caught on tape wearing a Devil worship goat mask and looking like someone who worships Satan.

In truth, Satanic forces have already made enormous inroads into western culture. Nearly all of Hollywood, for example, is now run by child-raping pedophiles or devil-worshiping Satanists. The pop culture music industry is no different, and top music acts are required to pay homage to Satan or have their musical careers destroyed.

Watch this video lecture, “Hollywood is Saturated in Satanism” to learn more:

Also, watch my recent Counterthink episode, “How to spot a Demon” to learn what nobody in the media is reporting about the demonic possession of human bodies that has now become commonplace across our political landscape:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-01-...-satanism.html

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyaghrapada View Post
    What I don't get at all is why did he rebel in the first place?

"Hmm, so this God character created absolutely everything and is literally omnipotent? I know, I'll rebel and actively oppose him, a great idea indeed! Yeah, I'm pretty sure nothing can go wrong."
    He rebelled because of selfiness and egoism, which is the opposite of love.

Numerous scriptural accounts describe angels who turned against the pure goodness and love of God, and also turn humankind toward evil by malicious intent. The master of such forces is often called Satan or the devil.

Satan's sin was believing he was equal to God and leading a rebellion against God. Satan is the influence of the collective consciousness of rebellion against the force of God. This spiritual force of selfishness is "the false god" referred to as "Satan". This collective consciousness of rebellion is manifested as self-centeredness, self-gratification, self-seeking, self-righteousness, self-glorification, self-consciousness, self-indulgence, self-deception, self-serving, self-condemnation, self-absorbed, self-importance, selfishness, SELF. It is the force of the unevolved animalistic nature (the "beast") within human beings. Satan is the unregenerated lower self that wars against the Higher Self within every human being.

Jesus, on the other hand, went to the cross to fulfill his mission of showing humans the way to overcome (metaphorically "crucify") their lower nature. Through a person's Higher Self of unconditional love (the manifestation of God) a person can attain at-one-ment with the divine nature within. This Higher Self is the Spirit of self-sacrifice, self-denial, selflessness, self-effacing, self-discipline, self-control, self-restraint, self-respect -- the divine self which is a part of God and wars against the lower self.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    He rebelled because of selfiness and egoism, which is the opposite of love.

Numerous scriptural accounts describe angels who turned against the pure goodness and love of God, and also turn humankind toward evil by malicious intent. The master of such forces is often called Satan or the devil.

Satan's sin was believing he was equal to God and leading a rebellion against God. Satan is the influence of the collective consciousness of rebellion against the force of God. This spiritual force of selfishness is "the false god" referred to as "Satan". This collective consciousness of rebellion is manifested as self-centeredness, self-gratification, self-seeking, self-righteousness, self-glorification, self-consciousness, self-indulgence, self-deception, self-serving, self-condemnation, self-absorbed, self-importance, selfishness, SELF. It is the force of the unevolved animalistic nature (the "beast") within human beings. Satan is the unregenerated lower self that wars against the Higher Self within every human being.

Jesus, on the other hand, went to the cross to fulfill his mission of showing humans the way to overcome (metaphorically "crucify") their lower nature. Through a person's Higher Self of unconditional love (the manifestation of God) a person can attain at-one-ment with the divine nature within. This Higher Self is the Spirit of self-sacrifice, self-denial, selflessness, self-effacing, self-discipline, self-control, self-restraint, self-respect -- the divine self which is a part of God and wars against the lower self.
    My question was rhetorical, I'm aware of the generally accepted story. My point is, no matter of his character, to rebel against an omnipotent being is literally beyond insane. If I was satan, I'd probably be pissed off, that things are not going my way, but I'd just shut up and move on instead on picking fights with the actual omnipotent god. Like, did he actually expect to win or what, lol?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vyaghrapada View Post
    My question was rhetorical, I'm aware of the generally accepted story. My point is, no matter of his character, to rebel against an omnipotent being is literally beyond insane. If I was satan, I'd probably be pissed off, that things are not going my way, but I'd just shut up and move on instead on picking fights with the actual omnipotent god. Like, did he actually expect to win or what, lol?
    He's doing pretty good currently though, so there must be a bigger plan.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    Assuming the general christian lore, he has a zero chance to win and avoid his fate, which he should have known. You cannot beat something, that is unbeatable by definition, no matter how elaborate your plan is.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,948
    Given: 45,034

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    He is under a delusion himself. But he knows his coming fate... one of the reasons he hates humans so much... and is trying to get as many humans as possible to go with him to hell, in order to spite God. But God only wants those humans who will be faithful to him and who love him, regardless of any circumstances... so in the end it will be the desired result. Those who will end up in heaven with God will be the cream of the crop, the diamonds among the rough, the nuggets of gold among the dirt.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Thread Information