55. You may not vote on this poll
  • If I would support the USA

5 9.09%
  • I would not support it

43 78.18%
  • I get neutral

7 12.73%
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: Would you support a US military intervention in Venezuela?

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
    It is a proxy war between Russia and the US. Both countries have their vested interests. Russia will lose this one.
    Wrong. It's proxy war between US and China. Russia has some investments in Venezuela but China's investments are much higher. They have a lot to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorns View Post
    The question that hasn't been asked: would anybody support a Russian military intervention?
    Why would Russia go for military operation on the other side of the globe? It doesn't have military infrastructure to do such thing.

China on the other hand is far more plausible.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    How many of them were still privatized 20years after the destructive "revolution?
    Pretty much all of these private companies were established after revolution.

What happend 1928 as result of collectivization? All propaganda? LOL
    Result of collectivization in... 1928??? Check your time, collectivization started in 1928 and extended well into 1930's. Therefore there could be no any results in 1928.

You whole system collapsed due to missing innovation on several other fields, just again clearly easy to witness at the GDR - BRD comparison.
    Mantra again. Maybe there was no innovations in GDR, I don't know. But I'm sure as hell know there was plenty of it in USSR.

Where did I say I trust in Musk? Re-read. And yes Nasa works with private companies especially when it comes to flights to the ISS, the private companies are very efficient. Like always.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but some 70% of arable land in Venezuela is owned by 3 large private companies with some significant shares belonging to foreign businessmen. Pretty much entire food shortage is mere sabotage as response from rich landlords to redistribution of land started by Chavez. Funniest part many so-called landlords don't even have adequate paperwork to back their rights of ownership.

Sure private companies are very effective... in pushing their own private interests ahead of everyone else.

I dont know about other Western Nations, but in Germany they are in the hands of private companies, so whats your point? And yes Private Companies spend billions and billions in research and innovation, we now communicate on devices that are a result of free market capitalism.
    What the heck comms have to do with discussion? It's not one major decades long project.

As of nuclear power market the entire West have it privatized. However initial developments where performed by state. Today state-owned Russian company is far above and beyond of all these private companies on the market.

By the way do you have any understanding of engineering? Do you have any idea how complex nuclear power production is? No innovations, right?

Are you aware of the German education system? Every German student knows "Das Kapital" and Marx and Engels.
    That's interesting. Students as in high schools? That's a bit too early to study Marx.

What we dont learn is the fact that Marx was a jew that never had a job in his entire life, and that the countries based on his ideas lead to more deaths than any other ideology humanity ever witnessed.
    Are you sure about that? Have you ever done counting? Were communists responsible for extermination of 1/3 of German population during 30 years war? Sure commies must have depopulated Northern America. Opium wars, colonial genocides, famines, yeah it were all commies. Do you know who invented concentration camps? Bet you think it were commies too.

Humanity was never shy of atrocities. Absolute numbers from the past centuries may not look as impressive but percentages dwarfs anything communists ever done by far.

Well yea I have distrust in Russian historians just as much as I have distrust in Turkish historians trying to make the world believe that the Armenian genocide never happend.
    The difference is I have never claimed repressions never happened. They did. But they weren't as bad as they are being presented to public. Far from it.

I bet you even deny the responsibility for Holodomor.
    How could I deny it if my family lived through it? But it was just ordinary famine that was occurring in Russia once every 4-5 years during entire 19th century. Well the one in 1933 was actually bad but nothing extraordinary, such widespread famine was happening once every 15-20 years. Chaos of revolution and civil war had obviously made matters worse. USSR simply inherited the problem from Empire and it taken some time to fix it.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Venezuelan Oil. Did China Crap The Bed ? (Chainsmoke Series)

Some background info not heard in the MSM.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Ülev

2 Not allowed!

Warsaw aims to recognise Guaidó as Venezuela interim president: Polish FM
    http://thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/40474...dent-Polish-FM

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 12:07 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bog
    Ancestry
    North Sea
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Boginator
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    Yes
    Relationship Status
    N/A
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 870
    Given: 372

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    Wrong. It's proxy war between US and China. Russia has some investments in Venezuela but China's investments are much higher. They have a lot to lose.

Why would Russia go for military operation on the other side of the globe? It doesn't have military infrastructure to do such thing.

China on the other hand is far more plausible.
    So then should we expect Russia to sit this one out entirely?

It appears China has already backed away for the most part, cut their losses.
    https://i.imgur.com/Wpjac1i.png

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-24-2024 @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by black hole View Post
    We did not ask you to use nuclear weapons against a foreign country. Even if you did not use them, we would solve the problem already. We did not need your help. We were not cowards, we were honest and right warriors who fought face to face against Nazis both sides. You Americans can only use others as puppets and you do not have the balls to stand openly in the battle field. You lost the wars. We do not. See Napoleon and Hitler.
    Oh, brother. Japan attacked us. The nukes were unfortunate, but Japan was the aggressor in WWII. And I don't think we owe anyone any apologies for putting an end to a war we didn't start in the way we saw fit to do it. We fought plenty on the battlefield. No sense in sending off all our men to their deaths because a people who practice seppuku decided to pick a fight with us.

Last Online
    03-03-2019 @ 05:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Sao Paulo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,371
    Given: 2,411

0 Not allowed!

I feel kind of uncomfortable to admit so,but it would be hypocrital for me to say that I would not support it or stay neutral

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

2 Not allowed!

Venezuela is none of the USA business. What happens in Venezuela it should not care to Americans.
    But yeah, oil is oil, like in Irak

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread Information