Thread: Piers Morgan compares Liam Neeson to the 'KKK' and slams him for 'purest personification of racism'

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Default Piers Morgan compares Liam Neeson to the 'KKK' and slams him for 'purest personification of racism'

Piers Morgan compared Liam Neeson to the 'KKK' and slams him for the 'purest personification of racism' on Good Morning Britain on Tuesday after the actor sparked a race row over his comments on rape.

Liam, 66, had told The Independent in a recorded interview, which is included below, that he had wandered around looking for a 'black b***ard to kill' in a misguided attempt at rage after learning that a loved one had been raped.

And journalist Clemence Michallon, who conducted the controversial interview with the A-list star, revealed on Tuesday that Liam had 'joked' he would 'find her and kill her' if she wasn't careful with his controversial quotes.

Piers, 53, argued Liam could not blame stupidity or ignorance for Liam's choice of wording about black people in his interview as he asserted that the offence he caused was 'deliberate.'

He said: 'I've met him a few times, he's a very good guy to interview, very intelligent, so you can't blame stupidity for this.

'When you hear it coming from his own mouth, it's one of the most extraordinary interviews I've think I've ever heard in my entire life.

'There seems to be no self awareness in Neeson about how offensive what he's saying is.'

He continued: 'He knows what he's saying, it's not an accident, he's deliberately putting it out there. It's the indiscriminate nature of what he's saying.'

Piers was staggered by Liam's choice of words, saying: 'I think if you're a black person in Britain, America, anywhere in the world, it's as offensive as it gets, isn't it?

'This is a major, major movie star wanting to know immediately the colour of someone who raped his friend.

Piers added: 'If I was a black man, I would just find that unspeakable. Just the purest personification of racism, right there.

'Because a black person might have done a bad thing to my friend, I'm going to kill any black person I can find. That is racism! That is Ku Klux Klan stuff, sorry it is!'

'Once he found out the person was black, going out for one week - not just a moment of madness - for a whole week, armed with a cosh, looking for any black person that could anger him in his words "to kill them". Think about that for a moment.'

Both Piers and his co-star Andi Peters, believed that this interview could potentially be 'career-ending' for the Taken star.

He said: 'The reaction on Twitter was very extreme last night - people were saying it's a career-ending interview.

'You don't want it to be of someone of his stature, but when you actually hear him say this stuff, there will be genuine, fully justified outrage.'

Later in the show, Piers spoke to Andi to about his thoughts on the matter and he addressed the fact that when Liam heard about the rape, his first question was, "what colour was he?"

Read more:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-race-row.html

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Piers Morgan the leftie scumbag. What is a lot more offensive is the fact that someone's loved one got attacked and all Morgan rages about is that someone wanted to take revenge.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,033
    Given: 6,627

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    Liam, 66, had told The Independent in a recorded interview, which is included below, that he had wandered around looking for a 'black b***ard to kill' in a misguided attempt at rage after learning that a loved one had been raped.

And journalist Clemence Michallon, who conducted the controversial interview with the A-list star, revealed on Tuesday that Liam had 'joked' he would 'find her and kill her' if she wasn't careful with his controversial quotes.
    Awesome.

STFU Piers you lowlife.
    Spoiler!

Thread Information