View Poll Results: Are Japanese the most superior people ?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 14.94%
  • No

55 63.22%
  • Maybe

19 21.84%
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Japanese the most superior people ?

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,665
    Given: 5,623

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nurzat View Post
    nope, it will end soon and borders will stay mostly unchanged. hopefully we will move away from this prolonged shitty period of Covid and war at the border
    We don't know yet how the state of Ukraine will be after the war, I agree the borders probably won't change much, but I was not referring to that in particular, rather to the end of the unipolar World dominated by the USA since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

It's clear that all the sanctions and diplomatic escalation are designing the reemergence of two powerful rival (even hostile) blocks, the collective West on one side (comprising roughly 1 billion people) and Sino-Russian block which is attracting the friendship and straightning of economic/diplomatic ties with India, South America, the Arab World and Africa. The West will be the big loser of this realignment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autrigón View Post
    Europe is fake, european race doesn't exist, it's just a conglomeration of retardeds from their own land.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish and distant Ashkenazi Jewish.
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    E-V13 Shqiptar in disguise
    mtDNA
    U5a1a1 Hyperborean
    Taxonomy
    Moderately not ugly Atlantid with Dinaric influence.
    Politics
    Social Liberalism - apparently.
    Hero
    Goofy
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,592
    Given: 48,322

0 Not allowed!

I don't think they are.

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    We don't know yet how the state of Ukraine will be after the war, I agree the borders probably won't change much, but I was not referring to that in particular, rather to the end of the unipolar World dominated by the USA since the collapse of the Soviet Union.
    Oh, what do you know, you are on TA, just keeping your head down from that other thread. I wonder what pearls of genius you've come up with today?

It's clear that all the sanctions and diplomatic escalation are designing the reemergence of two powerful rival (even hostile) blocks, the collective West on one side (comprising roughly 1 billion people) and Sino-Russian block which is attracting the friendship and straightning of economic/diplomatic ties with India, South America, the Arab World and Africa. The West will be the big loser of this realignment.
    pffff kekekek
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,929
    Given: 20,239

1 Not allowed!

It depends on how you define "superior."

Technological prowess in modernization: 10/10

Cultural/societal cohesiveness towards conformity: 10/10

Creativity: 0/10

Expression of intellectual freedom: -1/10

Emotional depth of one's life: -1/10

East Asians are very good technological modernizers when it comes to maintaining first world civilizations, but nothing beyond that. Hence, they make good "worker bees" when it comes to maintaining efficiency in a robotic/conformist fashion. Hence, the "model minority" notion is paramount here. Nevertheless, when it comes its technological innovation and creativity; they can't compare to innate European creativity and emotional expression that is deeply ingrained in European consciousness and society at large.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    It depends on how you define "superior."

Technological prowess in modernization: 10/10

Cultural/societal cohesiveness towards conformity: 10/10

Creativity: 0/10

Expression of intellectual freedom: -1/10

Emotional depth of one's life: -1/10

East Asians are very good technological modernizers when it comes to maintaining first world civilizations, but nothing beyond that. Hence, they make good "worker bees" when it comes to maintaining efficiency in a robotic/conformist fashion. Hence, the "model minority" notion is paramount here. Nevertheless, when it comes its technological innovation and creativity; they can't compare to innate European creativity and emotional expression that is deeply ingrained in European consciousness and society at large.
    This is nonsense. Why don't you think they're creative? Even if I accepted creativity was measurable and varied from race to race the Chinese in particular have invented more things than almost anyone else, certainly more than Northern Europe. The stagnation of China under the Song and Qing is a blip in their 5,000 year history. If Europeans are so innately creative, what great things did Northern Europeans create before say 900AD?

Their cultures do seem to favour emotional repression in many cases for the sake of face, I'll grant you, but the idea they're not creative is absurd.

Currently it is true you're not that free in China, but are you in Belarus? You are pretty free in Taiwan, even compared to the freest European nations.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,923
    Given: 18,998

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Hong Kong and Tawain are ethnically Chinese, Singapore is in a significant measure ethnic Chinese. It's a matter of time for the return of Tawain to China
    Taiwan does not want to have anything to do with China, it was founded by refugees from China.

So what that they are ethnically Chinese?

Americans are (or were) ethnically British but rebelled against Britain and declared independence.

Last Online
    02-22-2024 @ 04:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Uralic-Altaic
    Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Religion
    Axis Mundi
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,240
    Given: 1,587

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Piotraschke View Post
    So what that they are ethnically Chinese?
    People seem to talk about Taiwan as if the indigenous populations there did not exist.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan...genous_peoples

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    This is nonsense. Why don't you think they're creative? Even if I accepted creativity was measurable and varied from race to race the Chinese in particular have invented more things than almost anyone else, certainly more than Northern Europe. The stagnation of China under the Song and Qing is a blip in their 5,000 year history. If Europeans are so innately creative, what great things did Northern Europeans create before say 900AD?

Their cultures do seem to favour emotional repression in many cases for the sake of face, I'll grant you, but the idea they're not creative is absurd.

Currently it is true you're not that free in China, but are you in Belarus? You are pretty free in Taiwan, even compared to the freest European nations.
    I agree with you up to a point; East Asian creativity was at its zenith in antiquity when you account for their innovations such as gunpowder, printing methods and their own version of the modern day compass through their own means of convergent evolution from a societal standpoint. Nevertheless, modern day East Asian countries are antithetical to their antiquarian counterparts. It was only through the European notions of Democracy/executive forms of governance, European Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution that gave birth to the manifestation of modern day societies today. Corporatism from an economic point of view values only efficiency and profits above everything else. Hence, the need to suppress independent thought and other behavioral deviations among the general populace will be the utmost priority in order to have this economic system work at its highest capacity.

Moreover, the evolution and progression of the modernization of human society that comprises the globalized society we live in now are nothing more than independent iterations of an overall dependent system (i.e. Globalization through the manifestation of basic economic functions/commerce such as supply/demand). Hence, the societal need for an ever-growing globalized population will need to harmonize with an inter-dependent trading system to maintain the first world societies that exist today. Nevertheless, my point being is that East Asian society is a dysgenic manifestation of its antiquarian counterparts due to its entrenched, cultural dependence on the corporate, globalized society we live in today.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post

What you seem to not realize is China (Yangtze and Huaihe River rivers, etc.) and India (Indus Valley) had favorable, environmental conditions that helped them evolve and grow rapidly in terms of birth rates. In response to your question, ancient Chinese Dynasties had a head start in its cultural revolution sooner than Europeans when it came to innovations. Nevertheless, Europeans had less favorable environmental conditions that they had to overcome and manipulate to survive in said environments. Hence, European pastoralist traditions had to modify and adapt to more sedimentary, agrarian society like its Southern European neighbors with such cultural innovations/optimizations such as the three-field system:

[...] three-field system, method of agricultural organization introduced in Europe in the Middle Ages and representing a decisive advance in production techniques. In the old two-field system half the land was sown to crop and half left fallow each season; in the three-field system, however, only a third of the land lay fallow. In the autumn one third was planted to wheat, barley, or rye, and in the spring another third of the land was planted to oats, barley, and legumes to be harvested in late summer. The legumes (peas and beans) strengthened the soil by their nitrogen-fixing ability and at the same time improved the human diet. [..]
    https://www.britannica.com/topic/three-field-system

Hence, natural selection pressures people in these harsh environmental conditions to be predisposed with a very high g-factor (general intelligence) and selective mutations (such as lactose persistence) to pass on this generational trend and gets selected for favorably.

- H.P. Lovecraft

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I agree with you up to a point; East Asian creativity was at its zenith in antiquity when you account for their innovations such as gunpowder, printing methods and their own version of the modern day compass through their own means of convergent evolution from a societal standpoint. Nevertheless, modern day East Asian countries are antithetical to their antiquarian counterparts. It was only through the European notions of Democracy/executive forms of governance, European Renaissance and the Industrial Revolution that gave birth to the manifestation of modern day societies today. Corporatism from an economic point of view values only efficiency and profits above everything else. Hence, the need to suppress independent thought and other behavioral deviations among the general populace will be the utmost priority in order to have this economic system work at its highest capacity.

Moreover, the evolution and progression of the modernization of human society that comprises the globalized society we live in now are nothing more than independent iterations of an overall dependent system (i.e. Globalization through the manifestation of basic economic functions/commerce such as supply/demand). Hence, the societal need for an ever-growing globalized population will need to harmonize with an inter-dependent trading system to maintain the first world societies that exist today. Nevertheless, my point being is that East Asian society is a dysgenic manifestation of its antiquarian counterparts due to its entrenched, cultural dependence on the corporate, globalized society we live in today.
    But you said 'innate.' Anyhow I do not agree that all Asian societies are like this at all. China is of course very repressive but they have also made impressive technological and even ecological strides of late. Japan flooded our markets with superior technology for 3 or 4 decades and most of us use Korean phones and tech and Taiwanese microchips. In terms of art, for some ridiculous reason Japanese and Korean media is extremely popular globally.

What you seem to not realize is China (Yangtze and Huaihe River rivers, etc.) and India (Indus Valley) had favorable, environmental conditions that helped them evolve and grow rapidly in terms of birth rates. In response to your question, ancient Chinese Dynasties had a head start in its cultural revolution sooner than Europeans when it came to innovations. Nevertheless, Europeans had less favorable environmental conditions that they had to overcome and manipulate to survive in said environments. Hence, European pastoralist traditions had to modify and adapt to more sedimentary, agrarian society like its Southern European neighbors with such cultural innovations/optimizations such as the three-field system:
    Europe is not a harsh environment, Ukraine is one of the most fertile countries in the entire world and Europe is blessed with incredible coastline, facilitating maritime development and trade. The parts of Europe that are harsh produced the Sami, which are not exactly world-leading civilisations.

Hence, natural selection pressures people in these harsh environmental conditions to be predisposed with a very high g-factor (general intelligence) and selective mutations (such as lactose persistence) to pass on this generational trend and gets selected for favorably.
    This is just not true, or else we'd be ruled over by Inuit supergeniuses. It is purest fiction. And either way Europe relied heavily for innovation on the Middle Easterners until really the late Middle Ages.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread Information