Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Do you guys think a lot of Pakistanis look west Asian?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    @
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 523
    Given: 786

0 Not allowed!

No not really.

Last Online
    Today @ 11:38 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ethnicity
    German & Romanian
    Ancestry
    Germanic, Slavic, Thracian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    conservative
    Hero
    Gunnar from Njall's Saga
    Religion
    atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,521
    Given: 9,865

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lameduck View Post
    Two of them look Corded mixed with some Iranid. Very characteristic for old Aryans... What is their ethnicity?

Banned
    Last Online
    11-07-2021 @ 03:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Country
    Germany
    Religion
    Athesit
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I'd say a large portion of them could pass for some kind of MENA. Pakistan as a country is also considerably more northwest than the majority of India, so the average Pakistani is better representative of a Nord-Indid to Irano-Afghan blend than the average South Asian.

Plus, the influence from their Muslim religion being as strong as it is, it wouldn't surprise me many of them are confused for MENA. I think their community dynamics are quite different from Indians, as they tend to suffer from radicalization and such troubles not really found in Hindus. People say "we were the same country" but that means jackshit, Belarus and Turkmenistan were also once part of the same country yet they are worlds apart in basically everything.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Country
    Germany
    Religion
    Athesit
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by meson View Post
    Pakistan is a gradient nation between north Indian features and Southern Iranic features. I will classify Pakistan as a truly Indo Iranian country which in distant future (100-200 years) will become dominantly southern Iranian because I have been told by lameduck here before that Pashtuns and Baloch (southern Iranic groups) are breeding at faster rate in Pakistan.
    Not hard to believe TBH. MENA have the highest breeding rates in general compared to most other regions of the world. Plus with all the Islamic influence and whatnot it is safe to say Pakistan will culturally shift very far from traditional North India.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Mediterranean
    Ancestry
    Caucasus
    Country
    Germany
    Religion
    Athesit
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Lol most Indians are clueless about Pakistan. It's mostly Punjabis, Uttar Pradesh and some other northern enclaves that are heated about the Hindi-Urdu divide and the partition border. The rest of central and south India have no freaking clue about and quite frankly have little in common with Muslims in general, let alone Pakistanis.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 09:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Swarthy_Syndicate View Post
    I'd say a large portion of them could pass for some kind of MENA. Pakistan as a country is also considerably more northwest than the majority of India, so the average Pakistani is better representative of a Nord-Indid to Irano-Afghan blend than the average South Asian.

Plus, the influence from their Muslim religion being as strong as it is, it wouldn't surprise me many of them are confused for MENA. I think their community dynamics are quite different from Indians, as they tend to suffer from radicalization and such troubles not really found in Hindus. People say "we were the same country" but that means jackshit, Belarus and Turkmenistan were also once part of the same country yet they are worlds apart in basically everything.
    Um, the VJP itself is a Hindu Nationalist party that has been behind some pretty vicious pogroms of Muslims.

Last Online
    06-01-2021 @ 09:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indic/janubi aeshiyai
    Ethnicity
    Pahari/Northern Punjabi Pakistani
    Ancestry
    Murree-Kahuta-Kotli Sattian Hills of northern Punjab
    Country
    Pakistan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Swarthy_Syndicate View Post

Western Pakistan is iranid ethnically therefore alot of them will pass as MENA. On the east i dont we pass as MENA overall but many ppl can pass as MENA(around 10%). we are mostly nord indids mostly with strong connections to our punjabis brothers in north-west of india, plus the foothils of himachal and jammu. In the north the dardics can also pass as MENA alot of the time.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information