Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,016
    Given: 9,695

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Buusra View Post
    I wonder if you could submit any source other than Wiki on 'indo-iranic' origin of Andronovo culture because I havent seen any till now, nobody could, while many Turkic researchers and scholars like Sofi Trem-Semenova, Mirfatyh Zakiev and Osman Karatay tackled the matter and put hardcore results about their Turkicness with their books and articles (along with that of Afenesievo and Tagar)

The same question applies here, about Alan, Scythian, Sarmatian etc

''Alans in all works are identified with Ases. Apparently, Alans are one of the As tribes. The most ancient Türkic primary ethnonym As is used as the general name, and the ethnonym Alan originally served as endoethnonym of one of the As tribes''

''Some scientists a priori list Alans, as the Scythians and Sarmatians, to be Persian-lingual peoples. Since Vs. Miller so do almost all the supporters of the Alano-Ossetian concept. Not troubling himself with an analysis of the linguistical, archeological, and ethnological data, V.A.Kuznetsov automatically accepts the views of other scientists and rates the Alans as certainly Persian-lingual.'' (Origin of Türks and Tatars, Prof.Mirfatyh Zakiev)

http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turk...s166-185En.htm

I am confused by your statement here, do you say that Huns migrated to Europe from east Asia and early Hungarians had nothing to do with asian Huns? Well, all Huns, both asian and european, are of same origin, just as they are same origin with Avars, Bulgars, Khazars and Pechenegs as well as later coming Oghuz.

And you may not know it but latest research reveals that the urmheimat of Turkics is not Mongolia but southern Siberia, almost the same area with Magyars
    Of course the turkic "science" and normal real science is 2 different thing. The Andronovo Culture was iranic.

"Considered to be the ancestral culture of the Proto-Indo-Iranian speakers, and therefore of the Indo-Aryan, Iranian, Dardic and Nuristani people."

https://www.eupedia.com/genetics/and..._culture.shtml

https://books.google.hu/books?id=x5J...ulture&f=false

https://cof.quantumfuturegroup.org/events/5434

"Proto-Indo-Iranian speakers, the people who later called themselves 'Aryans' in the Rig Veda and the Avesta, originated in the Sintashta-Petrovka culture (2100-1750 BCE), in the Tobol and Ishim valleys, east of the Ural Mountains. It was founded by pastoralist nomads from the Abashevo culture (2500-1900 BCE), ranging from the upper Don-Volga to the Ural Mountains, and the Poltavka culture (2700-2100 BCE), extending from the lower Don-Volga to the Caspian depression.

The Sintashta-Petrovka culture, associated with R1a-Z93 and its subclades, was the first Bronze Age advance of the Indo-Europeans west of the Urals, opening the way to the vast plains and deserts of Central Asia to the metal-rich Altai mountains. The Aryans quickly expanded over all Central Asia, from the shores of the Caspian to southern Siberia and the Tian Shan, through trading, seasonal herd migrations, and looting raids.

Horse-drawn war chariots seem to have been invented by Sintashta people around 2100 BCE, and quickly spread to the mining region of Bactria-Margiana (modern border of Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Afghanistan). Copper had been extracted intensively in the Urals, and the Proto-Indo-Iranians from Sintashta-Petrovka were exporting it in huge quantities to the Middle East. They appear to have been attracted by the natural resources of the Zeravshan valley for a Petrovka copper-mining colony was established in Tugai around 1900 BCE, and tin was extracted soon afterwards at Karnab and Mushiston. Tin was an especially valued resource in the late Bronze Age, when weapons were made of copper-tin alloy, stronger than the more primitive arsenical bronze. In the 1700's BCE, the Indo-Iranians expanded to the lower Amu Darya valley and settled in irrigation farming communities (Tazabagyab culture). By 1600 BCE, the old fortified towns of Margiana-Bactria were abandoned, submerged by the northern steppe migrants. The group of Central Asian cultures under Indo-Iranian influence is known as the Andronovo horizon, and lasted until 800 BCE.

The Indo-Iranian migrations progressed further south across the Hindu Kush. By 1700 BCE, horse-riding pastoralists had penetrated into Balochistan (south-west Pakistan). The Indus valley succumbed circa 1500 BCE, and the northern and central parts of the Indian subcontinent were taken over by 500 BCE. Westward migrations led Old Indic Sanskrit speakers riding war chariots to Assyria, where they became the Mitanni rulers from circa 1500 BCE. The Medes, Parthians and Persians, all Iranian speakers from the Andronovo culture, moved into the Iranian plateau from 800 BCE. Those that stayed in Central Asia are remembered by history as the Scythians, while the Yamna descendants who remained in the Pontic-Caspian steppe became known as the Sarmatians to the ancient Greeks and Romans.

The Indo-Iranian migrations have resulted in high R1a frequencies in southern Central Asia, Iran and the Indian subcontinent. The highest frequency of R1a (about 65%) is reached in a cluster around Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and northern Afghanistan. In India and Pakistan, R1a ranges from 15 to 50% of the population, depending on the region, ethnic group and caste. R1a is generally stronger is the North-West of the subcontinent, and weakest in the Dravidian-speaking South (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh) and from Bengal eastward. Over 70% of the Brahmins (highest caste in Hindusim) belong to R1a1, due to a founder effect.

Maternal lineages in South Asia are, however, overwhelmingly pre-Indo-European. For instance, India has over 75% of "native" mtDNA M and R lineages and 10% of East Asian lineages. In the residual 15% of haplogroups, approximately half are of Middle Eastern origin. Only about 7 or 8% could be of "Russian" (Pontic-Caspian steppe) origin, mostly in the form of haplogroup U2 and W (although the origin of U2 is still debated). European mtDNA lineages are much more common in Central Asia though, and even in Afghanistan and northern Pakistan. This suggests that the Indo-European invasion of India was conducted mostly by men through war. The first major settlement of Indo-Aryan women was in northern Pakistan, western India (Punjab to Gujarat) and northern India (Uttar Pradesh), where haplogroups U2 and W are the most common today."
    https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplo...l#Indo-Iranian

European and asian huns had same origin but totally different genetic and phenotypes. European huns were mostly alans, goths, gepids, and just partly mongoloic/turkic.

The turkic homlenad was Mongolia:

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kis_Kócos View Post
    There is no turkic hungarian, or germanic hungarian or slavic hungarian. Hungarians are hungarians that's all. We are not germanic, not turkic, not slavic just hungarians. My permission groups shows my personal origin, i chose germanic or norse permission group but it's just me, it does not mean that hungarians are germanic or norse. But you make a racial ideology about it and you claim that the complete hungarian nation has turkic roots which is bullshit. If you consider yourself turanian or turkic okay there is no problem with that, but don't say that the complete hungarian nation is turkic or turanian because it's not true.
    It is a component concept. I already said, it is a meta ethnicity, like how "Finno-Ugric" is seen as one (which you reject, of course). I've done the same thing with my permission groups. You are not representing my points. You're the one who makes it into an ideology of race, and the % it takes for you to "see" someone as something "in your opinion", but now you are stepping back? How about a comment on those studies? I am still waiting to hear from you, what makes someone have an original connection with the Magyars that arrived from the steppe, and you have not answered. I want to know how you would see any continuity, like you said a "small %" has.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunai View Post
    Not quite true. Eurogenes doesn't use ethnic descriptors to their categories, but regional ones, so there is no such thing as Hungarians get mostly Germanic and Slavic, I don't even know where did you see such things? The oracles definitely do refer to specific ethnicities, that's their function, but in the genetic ancestry they use a very well evened out regional break-up representing all of Europe, but also its neighboring North Africa and West Asia. Of course I don't deny that Modern Hungarians because of our history wouldn't have a couple and to some even more percentages of Asiatic genes, but this is always in very low percentages to have any significance for someone's identity. Honestly cannot comprehend how could someone form an identity based only on a few percentages of genetic relatedness to a certain region. Using a Turkic calculator by a Hungarian is as irrelevant as using a Scandinavian, Iberrian or Levantine one, and this list of examples could go on. Only a truly primarily European based calculator that also includes neighboring Asian and African samples can show proper results for an average Modern Hungarian. And if your truly have significant Turkic, Asiatic ancestry, such a calculator will show it.
    I never said Eurogenes uses only ethnic descriptors in lieu of regional categories. I was talking about populations in single and mixed mode, which is why I said "mixed mode" that Hungarians will get a lot of Germanic and Slavic populations. Our neighbors. It makes sense given the 1000 year history of our geography. If you read my replies to Kis (you did give her reply to me support, after all. so I would think you would want to know my perspective before judging..) you would see this: If someone has 4% Scandinavian, then what that means is that said calculator says they're 4% Scandinavian. That's it. It's up to the person to determine what it means to them, and they could even use more calculators if they'd like. However, if someone claims Scandinavians as ancestors or says they have distant Scandinavian origins, 4% would be positive for such a claim. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's the point. You started this all off with your denial of continuity with the "old" Hungarians. I reply with two perspectives: 1) There is continuity, and I gave you a study, and noted that saying the things you do delegitimizes Hungary on a core level. 2) I recognize steppe Turkic continuity in the Hungarian population as well. As evidence I post more studies in conjunction with my own DNA results. However, you don't spend any time talking about those academy studies at all and misrepresent my two key points. If you'd like to actually address those, that would be more beneficial to us understanding the perspective of one another. If you can't because you simply don't like what the results and studies say, then that is your right, but hurts our understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić View Post
    It is from assimilated Germanics.
    "Germanic" R1 is ancestral Eurasian in the first place. The samples were from prominent graves. They were Hungarians. The founding dynasty was the same Y-DNA as the Osman dynasty. U106 was found in the western steppes as well. You cannot dispute that.

I'd be interested in hearing what your idea of a "Hungarian" is then.

Last Online
    Today @ 09:27 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Martian From Venus
    Ethnicity
    Hunbritarian
    Ancestry
    TheHuns
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H1m
    Taxonomy
    Killer
    Politics
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Philippians 4.13
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,632
    Given: 13,522

2 Not allowed!

A a half Hungarian does my K11 Turkic result indicate anything ...

Population Percentage
    Southeast European 32.45%
    West Asian 2.30%
    Southeast Asian 0.00%
    Sub-Saharan African 0.00%
    Northeast European 35.58%
    Indian 0.01%
    Northwest European 25.57%
    Turkic 4.13%
    Mongol 0.00%
    Papuan 0.00%
    Northeast Asian 0.00%
    https://vocaroo.com/111XfdVCLjDL?fbc...XW3C8-DciJTcEs
    Disclaimer:any references to drugs or hookers are made for comedy purposes only.The author cannot be held responsible for any actions of others whom have read his posts. No animals were harmed in the making of this post.We would like to recognise the Huns conquered most of eastern central Europe in 5th century AD and that the Hungarians are the rightful inheritors and first nations people of the Carpathian Basin from their forfather Hun kin

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2022 @ 01:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Magyar
    Ancestry
    Historic Hungary/Holy Roman Empire
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    R-M417 (8700 ybp)
    mtDNA
    H10-a T16093C (9000 ybp)
    Politics
    Green Left
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,864
    Given: 444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    It is a component concept. I already said, it is a meta ethnicity, like how "Finno-Ugric" is seen as one (which you reject, of course). I've done the same thing with my permission groups. You are not representing my points. You're the one who makes it into an ideology of race, and the % it takes for you to "see" someone as something "in your opinion", but now you are stepping back? How about a comment on those studies? I am still waiting to hear from you, what makes someone have an original connection with the Magyars that arrived from the steppe, and you have not answered. I want to know how you would see any continuity, like you said a "small %" has.

I never said Eurogenes uses only ethnic descriptors in lieu of regional categories. I was talking about populations in single and mixed mode, which is why I said "mixed mode" that Hungarians will get a lot of Germanic and Slavic populations. Our neighbors. It makes sense given the 1000 year history of our geography. If you read my replies to Kis (you did give her reply to me support, after all. so I would think you would want to know my perspective before judging..) you would see this: If someone has 4% Scandinavian, then what that means is that said calculator says they're 4% Scandinavian. That's it. It's up to the person to determine what it means to them, and they could even use more calculators if they'd like. However, if someone claims Scandinavians as ancestors or says they have distant Scandinavian origins, 4% would be positive for such a claim. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's the point. You started this all off with your denial of continuity with the "old" Hungarians. I reply with two perspectives: 1) There is continuity, and I gave you a study, and noted that saying the things you do delegitimizes Hungary on a core level. 2) I recognize steppe Turkic continuity in the Hungarian population as well. As evidence I post more studies in conjunction with my own DNA results. However, you don't spend any time talking about those academy studies at all and misrepresent my two key points. If you'd like to actually address those, that would be more beneficial to us understanding the perspective of one another. If you can't because you simply don't like what the results and studies say, then that is your right, but hurts our understanding.

"Germanic" R1 is ancestral Eurasian in the first place. The samples were from prominent graves. They were Hungarians. The founding dynasty was the same Y-DNA as the Osman dynasty. U106 was found in the western steppes as well. You cannot dispute that.

I'd be interested in hearing what your idea of a "Hungarian" is then.
    When I say there is no true continuity between Modern and Old Hungarians I strictly refer to those approximately 100.000 and likely even less Conquest Era Hungarians that came from the steppe. It was proven by latest genetic studies, that Conquest Era Hungarians were most similar to today's population of Kazakhstan, who happen to be Turanid and descendants of Turkic tribes. However Modern Hungarians are the descendants of the Late-Avar population of the Carpathian Basin, who greatly outnumbered the Árpádians. German influence on Hungarians begins on a later stage, with the 11th century, but before their arrival into the Carpathian Basin the local population was already mostly Hungarian speaking. Slavs also din't have a very significant influence on Medieval Hungarians as they lived mostly in the border regions of the Carpathian Basin and have kept their language and identity. The bulk of the Hungarians is based on the Late Avar population of Pannonia ruled by the new-coming Árpádians (likely they were also Uralized Turks), with some later Slavic, German, Turkic mixing. To say Modern Hungarians are a mix of Germans and Slavs and Turks is therefore very far from truth. We are rather the descendants of the native Pannonian people of the Carpathian Basin, with various external influences.

Last Online
    02-03-2024 @ 06:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Avar (3/4) Crimean Tatar (1/4)
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    north pontid with proto-nordid elements
    Hero
    Ataturk, Shamil the Avar, Robin Cook, Bertrand Russel
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 639
    Given: 1,140

1 Not allowed!

Of course the turkic "science" and normal real science is 2 different thing. The Andronovo Culture was iranic.

"Considered to be the ancestral culture of the Proto-Indo-Iranian speakers, and therefore of the Indo-Aryan, Iranian, Dardic and Nuristani people."

https://www.eupedia.com/genetics/and..._culture.shtml

https://books.google.hu/books?id=x5J...ulture&f=false

https://cof.quantumfuturegroup.org/events/5434

Well my dear, sorry but I dont take these online sources seriously, I need to see new books and articles written by academics and serious researchers. The only book you could provide is the second one but that one is a bad copy of early parroting by 20.century 'european/soviet' writers with no addition of new findings and evidence. So is it me or you who divides the science as ''real normal science'' like especially younger generation of Turkic academics do and 'deliberately twisted science' by so called european/soviet scholars?

"Proto-Indo-Iranian speakers, the people who later called themselves 'Aryans' in the Rig Veda and the Avesta, originated in the Sintashta-Petrovka culture (2100-1750 BCE), in the Tobol and Ishim valleys, east of the Ural Mountains. It was founded by pastoralist nomads from the Abashevo culture (2500-1900 BCE), ranging from the upper Don-Volga to the Ural Mountains, and the Poltavka culture (2700-2100 BCE), extending from the lower Don-Volga to the Caspian depression.

The Sintashta-Petrovka culture, associated with R1a-Z93 and its subclades, was the first Bronze Age advance of the Indo-Europeans west of the Urals, opening the way to the vast plains and deserts of Central Asia to the metal-rich Altai mountains. The Aryans quickly expanded over all Central Asia, from the shores of the Caspian to southern Siberia and the Tian Shan, through trading, seasonal herd migrations, and looting raids.

Horse-drawn war chariots seem to have been invented by Sintashta people around 2100 BCE, and quickly spread to the mining region of Bactria-Margiana (modern border of Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Afghanistan). Copper had been extracted intensively in the Urals, and the Proto-Indo-Iranians from Sintashta-Petrovka were exporting it in huge quantities to the Middle East. They appear to have been attracted by the natural resources of the Zeravshan valley for a Petrovka copper-mining colony was established in Tugai around 1900 BCE, and tin was extracted soon afterwards at Karnab and Mushiston. Tin was an especially valued resource in the late Bronze Age, when weapons were made of copper-tin alloy, stronger than the more primitive arsenical bronze. In the 1700's BCE, the Indo-Iranians expanded to the lower Amu Darya valley and settled in irrigation farming communities (Tazabagyab culture). By 1600 BCE, the old fortified towns of Margiana-Bactria were abandoned, submerged by the northern steppe migrants. The group of Central Asian cultures under Indo-Iranian influence is known as the Andronovo horizon, and lasted until 800 BCE.

Indo-Iranian migrations progressed further south across the Hindu Kush. By 1700 BCE, horse-riding pastoralists had penetrated into Balochistan (south-west Pakistan). The Indus valley succumbed circa 1500 BCE, and the northern and central parts of the Indian subcontinent were taken over by 500 BCE. Westward migrations led Old Indic Sanskrit speakers riding war chariots to Assyria, where they became the Mitanni rulers from circa 1500 BCE. The Medes, Parthians and Persians, all Iranian speakers from the Andronovo culture, moved into the Iranian plateau from 800 BCE. Those that stayed in Central Asia are remembered by history as the Scythians, while the Yamna descendants who remained in the Pontic-Caspian steppe became known as the Sarmatians to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
    Here is another source by Dr. Hyun Jin Kim, south Korean origin scholar from University of Melbourne, who wrote his book ''The Huns, Rome, and the Birth of Europe'' (2013) that says in the introduction:

''The Eurocentric view of the European history is ingrained not only in Europe, it resonates throughout the world, and practically it is the only item on the menu. Not that it was created by the victors, since at one time all locals were victors and losers, but because the locals held themselves as the ones civilized versus the bulk of the others, and traditionally had parochial perspective in tune with the parochial interests of the audience.

Under Eurocentric scheme, the Huns disappeared. But they not only did not vanish, they were instrumental in creating a new Europe where these scholars live now, and a new India. The new China was also created by Zhou Scythians, who preceded Huns by 12 centuries.

Archeology and genetics have determined that in the 3rd mill. BC, in the course of the “killing fields” period and migrations, Europe was largely re-populated by Kurgan people, marked by R1b haplogroup, who came overland in “Kurgan waves”, and circum-Mediterranean with the “Celtic or Bell Beaker” migrations. These migrations, initially Neolithic, have carried and spread the culture, language, traditions, and technology of the Inner Asia, the remote predecessor of the ancestors of the European Huns of the 1st mill. AD. The Huns did not come to a completely alien Europe, as the Classical writers would see them; quite the opposite, the Huns came to Europe that had millenniums-old Inner Asian cultural and economic traditions of pastoral economy, the last nomadic waves preceding the Huns were the fairly well-known migrations of their Kurgan Scythian and Sarmatian kins that paved the way for the Hunnic takeover. The Scythian wave coincided and overlapped with the 1st mill.''

''The “Turkic heavily mixed with Iranian” is a tribute to the very Eurocentric perspective this book is rallying against. Under the linguistic, and not ethnic, term“Iranian” apparently is meant the Sogdian world, which was a symbiosis of Pashto-lingual farmers and traders with the Türkic nomadic world. As the author's analysis further shows, the Persian political structure was either a Türkic nomadic tradition or a calque of the Türkic nomadic traditions, and on the opposite, the Iranian traditions of the farming-slave society were contrary to the Türkic nomadic tradition of freedoms. The contents of the book attest to the irrelevance of the hiped-up Iranism to the societies and events that shaped post-Classical Europe.

The extent of the “heavily mixed” equals to the extent of the Iranian loanwords in Türkic languages, which, aside from the Manihaenian religious vocabulary, are negligible, and fall far short of the Türkic loanwords in the Iranian languages. The impact of the Iranian languages or traditions on the post-Classical Europe is undetectable.

The political and cultural landscape of the medieval Eastern Europe was shaped even more saliently by the fusion of the local, mostly Slavic and Fennic, and Inner Asian (Hunnic, Alanic, Suvaric, Bulgaric, Ohoguric, Kangaric, Tataric, and many other's) cultural and political practices. The whole Europe was shaped by Inner Asian practices, without much credit afforded by the European historians.''

http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turk...ContentsEn.htm

Indo-Iranian migrations have resulted in high R1a frequencies in southern Central Asia, Iran and the Indian subcontinent. The highest frequency of R1a (about 65%) is reached in a cluster around Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and northern Afghanistan. In India and Pakistan, R1a ranges from 15 to 50% of the population, depending on the region, ethnic group and caste. R1a is generally stronger is the North-West of the subcontinent, and weakest in the Dravidian-speaking South (Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh) and from Bengal eastward. Over 70% of the Brahmins (highest caste in Hindusim) belong to R1a1, due to a founder effect.

Maternal lineages in South Asia are, however, overwhelmingly pre-Indo-European. For instance, India has over 75% of "native" mtDNA M and R lineages and 10% of East Asian lineages. In the residual 15% of haplogroups, approximately half are of Middle Eastern origin. Only about 7 or 8% could be of "Russian" (Pontic-Caspian steppe) origin, mostly in the form of haplogroup U2 and W (although the origin of U2 is still debated). European mtDNA lineages are much more common in Central Asia though, and even in Afghanistan and northern Pakistan. This suggests that the Indo-European invasion of India was conducted mostly by men through war. The first major settlement of Indo-Aryan women was in northern Pakistan, western India (Punjab to Gujarat) and northern India (Uttar Pradesh), where haplogroups U2 and W are the most common today."
    https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplo...l#Indo-Iranian
    Seriously? Who has ever proved the existence of this 'indo-Iranian' migrations in inner Asia? There are only rumuours and debates about them. Also, is there any consensus on the etymology of Arian or Aryan? All that region, western Turkstan, northern Iran and northern India was ruled by Turkics and proto Turkics (White Huns-Ephtalites, Kushans, Gokturks etc and Wusuns, Yuezhi before them) throughout centuries and Ari means 'pure' and 'unblended' in Turkish, so I would say all R1 and white heritage found there is from those ancestors, not from Indians and persians whose phenotype is known by everybody

European and asian huns had same origin but totally different genetic and phenotypes. European huns were mostly alans, goths, gepids, and just partly mongoloic/turkic.

[/QUOTE]

Huns were proto-Turks, and this is it, unquestionable. Why do you think their (and other Turkics) phenotype differed so much? They ruled lands that spanned continents and centuries, so of course they mixed with nearby communities just like Magyars did after their settlement to Pannonia. Is it this hard to understand?

Cuman-Kipchaks who were their descendants had the lightest skin, hair colour and most blue eyes. Even my people today largely preserve this phenotype although our branches like Andi Avars and Lezgis mixed with Kaspi type and darkened a little. And some of us have slanted eyes too! Is it that surprising?

Turkic motherland, the place they were originated is by no means Mongolia, lol. I suggest you try to drop old-science and read new, unbiased research about the origin of Turks

Last Online
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Barbarian
    Ancestry
    Savages, Hillmen
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,016
    Given: 9,695

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Buusra View Post
    Well my dear, sorry but I dont take these online sources seriously, I need to see new books and articles written by academics and serious researchers. The only book you could provide is the second one but that one is a bad copy of early parroting by 20.century 'european/soviet' writers with no addition of new findings and evidence. So is it me or you who divides the science as ''real normal science'' like especially younger generation of Turkic academics do and 'deliberately twisted science' by so called european/soviet scholars?

Here is another source by Dr. Hyun Jin Kim, south Korean origin scholar from University of Melbourne, who wrote his book ''The Huns, Rome, and the Birth of Europe'' (2013) that says in the introduction:

''The Eurocentric view of the European history is ingrained not only in Europe, it resonates throughout the world, and practically it is the only item on the menu. Not that it was created by the victors, since at one time all locals were victors and losers, but because the locals held themselves as the ones civilized versus the bulk of the others, and traditionally had parochial perspective in tune with the parochial interests of the audience.

Under Eurocentric scheme, the Huns disappeared. But they not only did not vanish, they were instrumental in creating a new Europe where these scholars live now, and a new India. The new China was also created by Zhou Scythians, who preceded Huns by 12 centuries.

Archeology and genetics have determined that in the 3rd mill. BC, in the course of the “killing fields” period and migrations, Europe was largely re-populated by Kurgan people, marked by R1b haplogroup, who came overland in “Kurgan waves”, and circum-Mediterranean with the “Celtic or Bell Beaker” migrations. These migrations, initially Neolithic, have carried and spread the culture, language, traditions, and technology of the Inner Asia, the remote predecessor of the ancestors of the European Huns of the 1st mill. AD. The Huns did not come to a completely alien Europe, as the Classical writers would see them; quite the opposite, the Huns came to Europe that had millenniums-old Inner Asian cultural and economic traditions of pastoral economy, the last nomadic waves preceding the Huns were the fairly well-known migrations of their Kurgan Scythian and Sarmatian kins that paved the way for the Hunnic takeover. The Scythian wave coincided and overlapped with the 1st mill.''

''The “Turkic heavily mixed with Iranian” is a tribute to the very Eurocentric perspective this book is rallying against. Under the linguistic, and not ethnic, term“Iranian” apparently is meant the Sogdian world, which was a symbiosis of Pashto-lingual farmers and traders with the Türkic nomadic world. As the author's analysis further shows, the Persian political structure was either a Türkic nomadic tradition or a calque of the Türkic nomadic traditions, and on the opposite, the Iranian traditions of the farming-slave society were contrary to the Türkic nomadic tradition of freedoms. The contents of the book attest to the irrelevance of the hiped-up Iranism to the societies and events that shaped post-Classical Europe.

The extent of the “heavily mixed” equals to the extent of the Iranian loanwords in Türkic languages, which, aside from the Manihaenian religious vocabulary, are negligible, and fall far short of the Türkic loanwords in the Iranian languages. The impact of the Iranian languages or traditions on the post-Classical Europe is undetectable.

The political and cultural landscape of the medieval Eastern Europe was shaped even more saliently by the fusion of the local, mostly Slavic and Fennic, and Inner Asian (Hunnic, Alanic, Suvaric, Bulgaric, Ohoguric, Kangaric, Tataric, and many other's) cultural and political practices. The whole Europe was shaped by Inner Asian practices, without much credit afforded by the European historians.''

http://s155239215.onlinehome.us/turk...ContentsEn.htm

Seriously? Who has ever proved the existence of this 'indo-Iranian' migrations in inner Asia? There are only rumuours and debates about them. Also, is there any consensus on the etymology of Arian or Aryan? All that region, western Turkstan, northern Iran and northern India was ruled by Turkics and proto Turkics (White Huns-Ephtalites, Kushans, Gokturks etc and Wusuns, Yuezhi before them) throughout centuries and Ari means 'pure' and 'unblended' in Turkish, so I would say all R1 and white heritage found there is from those ancestors, not from Indians and persians whose phenotype is known by everybody

Huns were proto-Turks, and this is it, unquestionable. Why do you think their (and other Turkics) phenotype differed so much? They ruled lands that spanned continents and centuries, so of course they mixed with nearby communities just like Magyars did after their settlement to Pannonia. Is it this hard to understand?

Cuman-Kipchaks who were their descendants had the lightest skin, hair colour and most blue eyes. Even my people today largely preserve this phenotype although our branches like Andi Avars and Lezgis mixed with Kaspi type and darkened a little. And some of us have slanted eyes too! Is it that surprising?

Turkic motherland, the place they were originated is by no means Mongolia, lol. I suggest you try to drop old-science and read new, unbiased research about the origin of Turks[/QUOTE]

Lol have you any non turkic source? Only just turk nationalist websites?

Huns have unknow origin, just like their language is also unknown.

"The Hunnic language, or Hunnish, was the language spoken by Huns in the Hunnic Empire, a heterogeneous, multi-ethnic tribal confederation which ruled much of Eastern Europe and invaded the West during the 4th and 5th centuries. A variety of languages were spoken within the Hun Empire.[1] A contemporary report by Priscus has that Hunnish was spoken alongside Gothic and the languages of other tribes subjugated by the Huns.[2]

As no inscriptions or whole sentences in the Hunnic language have been preserved, written evidence for the language is very limited, consisting almost entirely of proper names in Greek and Latin sources.[3] The Hunnic language cannot be classified at present,[4][5] but due to the origin of these proper names it has been compared mainly with Turkic and Mongolic.[5][6] Many scholars consider the available evidence inconclusive.
    Contents"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunnic_language

Huns were proto-Turks, and this is it, unquestionable.
    Okay pls write me any sentence in hun language, you can't.

The xiongnu genetic was closer to proto-mongols:

"Sequencing of human remains from an elite Xiongnu cemetery in Duurling Nars (Northeast Mongolia) revealed a West Eurasian male with the Y-DNA haplogroup Haplogroup R1a, and mtDNA haplogroup Haplogroup U2e1. This haplogroup combination is typical of Eastern Europe. Also found were a female with mtDNA haplogroup D4, and a male with Y-DNA haplogroup C3 and mtDNA haplogroup D4, which are common haplogroups in Northeast Asia. There was no close kinship among the three specimens. Authors have speculated that these remains may reflect the racial diversity of the Xiongnu empire.[126]

A majority (89%) of Xiongnu mitochondrial sequences from the Egyin Gol Valley can be classified as belonging to Asian haplogroups, and nearly 11% belong to European mitochondrial haplogroups.[127]

Over the past decade, Chinese archaeologists have published several reviews regarding the results of excavations in Xinjiang. They imply the Xiongnu's supreme ruling class. Particularly interesting are the tombs in the cemetery at Heigouliang, Xinjiang (the Black Gouliang cemetery, also known as the summer palace of the Xiongnu king), east of the Barkol basin, near the city of Hami. By typing results of DNA samples during the excavation of one of the tombs, it was determined that of the 12 men: 6 Q1a* (not Q1a1-M120, not Q1a1b-M25, not Q1a2-M3), 4 Q1b-M378, 2 Q* (not Q1a, not Q1b: unable to determine subclades):[128]

In a paper (Lihongjie 2012), the author analyzed the Y-DNAs of the ancient male samples from the 2nd or 1st century BCE cemetery at Heigouliang in Xinjiang – which is also believed to be the site of a summer palace for Xiongnu kings – which is east of the Barkol basin and near the city of Hami. The Y-DNA of 12 men excavated from the site belonged to Q-MEH2 (Q1a) or Q-M378 (Q1b). The Q-M378 men among them were regarded as hosts of the tombs; half of the Q-MEH2 men appeared to be hosts and the other half as sacrificial victims."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiongnu#Genetics

Other source:
    http://www.silkroadfoundation.org/ne...16_147_165.pdf
    https://scholarworks.umt.edu/cgi/vie...68&context=etd

Asian huns were pure mongoloids, turkics were always turanids (euro-mongoloid mixed).

"The Xiongnu were a group of nomads who dominated the Asian Steppe from the late 3rd century BC to the late 1st century AD, although it is not yet known whether they were proto-Mongols.[5] The Sino-Xiongnu War saw a Chinese army that had adopted Xiongnu military technology[citation needed]—wearing trousers and using mounted archers with stirrups—pursuing the Xiongnu across the Gobi in a ruthless punitive expedition.[citation needed] Fortification walls built by various Chinese warring states were connected to make a 2300-kilometer Great Wall along the northern border, as a barrier to further nomadic inroads.[when?]

The Xiongnu temporarily abandoned their interest in China and turned their attention westward to the region of the Altai Mountains and Lake Balkash, inhabited by the Yuezhi, an Indo-European-speaking nomadic people who had relocated from China's present-day Gansu as a result of their earlier defeat by the Xiongnu. Endemic warfare between these two nomadic peoples reached a climax in the latter part of the 3rd century and the early decades of the 2nd century BC; the Xiongnu were triumphant. The Yuezhi then migrated to the southwest where, early in the 2nd century, they began to appear in the Amu Darya Valley to change the course of history in Bactria, Iran, and eventually India.

Meanwhile, the Xiongnu again raided northern China about 200 BCE, finding that the inadequately defended Great Wall was not a serious obstacle. By the middle of the 2nd century BCE, they controlled all of northern and western China north of the Yellow River. This renewed threat led the Chinese to improve their defenses in the north, while building up and improving the army, particularly the cavalry, and while preparing long-range plans for an invasion of Mongolia.

Between 130-121 BCE, Chinese armies drove the Xiongnu back across the Great Wall, weakening their hold on Gansu as well as on what is now Inner Mongolia, and finally pushed them north of the Gobi into central Mongolia. Following these victories, the Chinese expanded into the areas later known as Manchuria, Mongolia, the Korean Peninsula, and Inner Asia. The Xiongnu, once more turning their attention to the west and the southwest, raided deep into the Amu Darya valley between 73-44 BCE. The descendants of the Yuezhi and their Chinese rulers, however, formed a common front against the Xiongnu and repelled them.

During the next century, as Chinese strength waned, border warfare between the Chinese and the Xiongnu was almost incessant. Gradually the nomads forced their way back into Gansu and the northern part of what is now China's Xinjiang. In about the middle of the first century CE, a revitalized Eastern Han (25-220 CE) slowly recovered these territories, driving the Xiongnu back into the Altai Mountains and the steppes north of the Gobi. During the late first century, having reestablished the administrative control over southern China and northern Vietnam that had been lost briefly at beginning of this same century, the Eastern Han made a concerted effort to reassert dominance over Inner Asia.

The identity of the ethnic core of Xiongnu has been a subject of varied hypotheses and some scholars, including A. Luvsandendev, Bernát Munkácsy, Henry Hoyle Howorth, Bolor Erike,[6] Alexey Okladnikov, Peter Simon Pallas, Isaac Jacob Schmidt, Hyacinth and Byambyn Rinchen,[7] insisted on a proto-Mongolian origin.

There are many cultural similarities between the Xiongnu and Mongols such as yurt on cart, mounted use of the composite bow, board game, horn bow and long song.[8] The Mongolian long song is believed to date back at least 2000 years.[9] A mythical origin of the long song is mentioned in the Book of Wei, volume 113. "
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Mongols#Xiongnu

Who has ever proved the existence of this 'indo-Iranian' migrations in inner Asia?
    For example geneticists, but you deny everything

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplo...1a_Y-DNA.shtml

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2024 @ 05:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,351
    Given: 4,487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by oszkar07 View Post
    A a half Hungarian does my K11 Turkic result indicate anything ...

Population Percentage
    Southeast European 32.45%
    West Asian 2.30%
    Southeast Asian 0.00%
    Northeast European 35.58%
    Indian 0.01%
    Northwest European 25.57%
    Turkic 4.13%
    Mongol 0.00%
    Papuan 0.00%
    Northeast Asian 0.00%
    It indicates that you have 4.13% Turkic autosomal background. Nothing more and nothing less. What you make of that is up to you. It illustrates a non-negligible DNA % associated with Turkic steppe peoples, which shows continuity from said populations. The fact it is still in us 1000 years later is of course something to be noted. Though of course it could be heightened by some other groups as well with Turkic autosomal DNA who arrived after the settlement. Continuity is important, and I am confident you understand why as well. You are a full son of the steppes.

Last Online
    02-03-2024 @ 06:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Avar (3/4) Crimean Tatar (1/4)
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    north pontid with proto-nordid elements
    Hero
    Ataturk, Shamil the Avar, Robin Cook, Bertrand Russel
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 639
    Given: 1,140

0 Not allowed!

Turkic motherland, the place they were originated is by no means Mongolia, lol. I suggest you try to drop old-science and read new, unbiased research about the origin of Turks
    Lol have you any non turkic source? Only just turk nationalist websites?

Huns have unknow origin, just like their language is also unknown.
    /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunnic_language[/url]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiongnu#Genetics

Other source:
    http://www.silkroadfoundation.org/ne...16_147_165.pdf
    https://scholarworks.umt.edu/cgi/vie...68&context=etd
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Mongols#Xiongnu

For example geneticists, but you deny everything

https://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplo...1a_Y-DNA.shtml[/QUOTE]

lol look at the serious academical (!) sources, eupedia, wikipedia..bla bla...and you thumbed me down for the facts and sources I submitted: )) and dont forget to read what you upload, mixing with mongoloids makes a people patially mongoloid as mixing with nordics makes you partially nordic. That site I am taking sources is a compilation of Turkic studies and there are works of academics from all around the world there, not the preordered works of writers that belongs to some certain pathetic mindset. And yes, I deny bullshit like you deny the reality blindly

Ok let me thumb you down too, fine, this is so easy, but will this thumb down thing legitimate what you write more?

This is what I get if I write against ignorant trolls and I am sick of it. I'd better save my energy more for my cultural anthropology and ethnicity classes and stay away from this shit for some time
    Last edited by Nanushka; 03-17-2019 at 10:58 AM.

Last Online
    03-10-2024 @ 07:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I-S10360
    mtDNA
    R0
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 924
    Given: 3

4 Not allowed!

DNA Land

Northwest European 35%
    South/Central European 30%
    North Slavic 21%
    Ashkenazi 5.4%
    Sardinian 5%
    Ambiguous 1.2%
    North African 2%

Yourdna k13

AT 0.922058
    HU 1.055758
    Serbian 1.067777
    DE 1.364229
    RO 1.454772
    NL 1.486924
    FR 1.700908
    English 1.737923

Serbian 33.4
    AT 13
    HU 9.4
    DE 5
    NL 4.4
    DK 4
    English 3.8
    NO 3.6
    Tuscan 2.4
    North_Swedish 2
    South_&_Central_Swedish 2
    FR 1.8
    Komi 1.4
    North_Russian 1.2
    UA 1.2
    East_Finnish 1
    East_Russian 1
    PT 1
    Sardinian 1
    South_Finnish 1
    Ukrainian-Russian 1
    GE 0.8
    Lezgin 0.8
    North_Italian 0.8
    TR 0.8
    Balochi 0.6
    Kalash 0.6
    Erzya 0.4
    Burusho 0.2
    IN 0.2
    Mozabite_Berber 0.2

yourdna EU test
    AT 0.922058
    HU 1.055758
    Serbian 1.067777
    DE 1.364229
    RO 1.454772
    NL 1.486924
    FR 1.700908
    English 1.737923

Serbian 33.4
    AT 13
    HU 9.4
    DE 5
    NL 4.4
    DK 4
    English 3.8
    NO 3.6
    Tuscan 2.4
    North_Swedish 2
    South_&_Central_Swedish 2
    FR 1.8
    Komi 1.4
    North_Russian 1.2
    UA 1.2
    East_Finnish 1
    East_Russian 1
    PT 1
    Sardinian 1
    South_Finnish 1
    Ukrainian-Russian 1
    GE 0.8
    Lezgin 0.8
    North_Italian 0.8
    TR 0.8
    Balochi 0.6
    Kalash 0.6
    Erzya 0.4
    Burusho 0.2
    IN 0.2
    Mozabite_Berber 0.2

Yourdna turkic 11
    Southeast European 26.14%
    West Asian 15.31%
    Southeast Asian 0.20%
    Northeast European 34.49%
    Indian 1.32%
    Northwest European 20.33%
    Turkic 2.21%
    Mongol 0.00%
    Papuan 0.00%
    Northeast Asian 0.00%

Population distance
    Germans 1.864509
    Moldavians 2.081993
    Czech 2.333132
    Bulgarian 2.360074
    Tatars 2.784328
    Ukrainians_west 2.805899
    Hungarian 2.828215
    Kryashen_Tatars 2.905507

Population Value
    Germans 29
    Moldavians 11
    Bulgarian 4.2
    Ukrainians_west 2.8
    Norwegian 2.6
    Swedes 2.6
    Cossacks 2
    Estonians 2
    French 2
    Sicilian 2
    English 1.8
    Italian_North 1.8
    Jew_Ashkenazi 1.8
    Finnish 1.6
    Orcadian 1.6
    Czech 1.4
    Greek 1.4
    Belarusians 1.2
    Kryashen_Tatars 1
    Loschbour 1
    Moroccan 1
    North_Ossetians 1
    Cossacks_Kuban 0.8
    Cypriot 0.8
    Kumyks 0.8
    Latvians 0.8
    Macedonian 0.8
    Mishar_Tatars 0.8
    Poles 0.8
    Turkish_Adana 0.8
    Arabs_Israel 0.6
    Assyrians 0.6
    Druze 0.6
    Italian_South 0.6
    Lithuanians 0.6
    Russians_C 0.6
    Tajik_Yaghnobi 0.6
    Tatars 0.6
    Udmurds 0.6
    Ukrainians_east 0.6
    Ukrainians_north 0.6
    Yemeni 0.6
    Balochi 0.4
    Bosnian 0.4
    Brahui 0.4
    Hungarian 0.4
    Jew_Libyan 0.4
    Jordanians 0.4
    Kurd_C 0.4
    Kurd_F 0.4
    Libyan 0.4
    Mordvins 0.4
    Russians_W 0.4
    Serbian 0.4
    Tajik_Rushan 0.4
    Tajik_Shugnan 0.4
    Tunisian 0.4
    Turkish_Balikesir 0.4
    Turkish_Kayseri 0.4
    Armenian 0.2
    Azerbaijanis 0.2
    BedouinA 0.2
    Egyptian 0.2
    Icelandic 0.2
    Iran_Zoroastrian 0.2
    Jew_iraqi 0.2
    Lezgins 0.2
    Russians_N 0.2
    Saudi 0.2
    Tajik_Ishkasim 0.2
    Tajiks 0.2
    Turkmen 0.2
    Turkmens 0.2

GEDmatch k13
    Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
    1 North_Atlantic 30.76
    2 Baltic 27.21
    3 West_Med 18.15
    4 West_Asian 10.13
    5 East_Med 9.41
    6 South_Asian 2.25
    7 Siberian 1.79

Finished reading population data. 204 populations found.
    13 components mode.

--------------------------------

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Hungarian @ 8.059379
    2 Serbian @ 8.275251
    3 Austrian @ 8.826385
    4 Moldavian @ 9.815114
    5 East_German @ 10.465078
    6 Croatian @ 10.764316
    7 Romanian @ 11.542377
    8 West_German @ 14.285496
    9 Bulgarian @ 14.803082
    10 South_Dutch @ 15.717321
    11 French @ 16.575891
    12 South_Polish @ 17.173874
    13 Ukrainian_Lviv @ 17.192041
    14 Ukrainian @ 18.623247
    15 North_German @ 19.251150
    16 North_Italian @ 20.457878
    17 Spanish_Galicia @ 21.183605
    18 Polish @ 21.313013
    19 Portuguese @ 21.438158
    20 Spanish_Cataluna @ 21.675425

Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% East_German +50% Romanian @ 4.677863

Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Estonian_Polish +25% French_Basque +25% Turkish @ 3.485314

Using 4 populations approximation:
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Estonian + French_Basque + Turkish + Ukrainian @ 2.755819
    2 French_Basque + Lithuanian + South_Polish + Turkish @ 2.842580
    3 Estonian + French_Basque + Polish + Turkish @ 2.897413
    4 Estonian + French_Basque + South_Polish + Turkish @ 2.944663
    5 French_Basque + Lithuanian + Turkish + Ukrainian @ 2.963033
    6 French_Basque + Lithuanian + Polish + Turkish @ 3.008123
    7 Estonian_Polish + French_Basque + Polish + Turkish @ 3.139944
    8 Estonian + French_Basque + Turkish + Ukrainian_Lviv @ 3.158569
    9 Estonian + French_Basque + Russian_Smolensk + Turkish @ 3.182859
    10 Belorussian + French_Basque + Polish + Turkish @ 3.215864
    11 Estonian + Estonian_Polish + French_Basque + Turkish @ 3.230844
    12 Erzya + French_Basque + Italian_Abruzzo + Ukrainian_Belgorod @ 3.249181
    13 French_Basque + Polish + Russian_Smolensk + Turkish @ 3.265847
    14 Armenian + Estonian + Estonian + French_Basque @ 3.267413
    15 French_Basque + Polish + Polish + Turkish @ 3.283576
    16 French_Basque + Lithuanian + Turkish + Ukrainian_Lviv @ 3.310520
    17 Estonian + French_Basque + Southwest_Russian + Turkish @ 3.357758
    18 French_Basque + Italian_Abruzzo + Ukrainian_Belgorod + Ukrainian_Belgorod @ 3.415923
    19 French_Basque + Italian_Abruzzo + Kargopol_Russian + Ukrainian_Belgorod @ 3.428199
    20 Belorussian + Estonian + French_Basque + Turkish @ 3.439872

Gedmatch Dodecad V3

# Population Percent
    1 West_European 39.45
    2 Mediterranean 27.60
    3 East_European 15.54
    4 West_Asian 14.06
    5 Northwest_African 2.18

Finished reading population data. 227 populations found.
    12 components mode.

Least-squares method.

1 Slovenian_Xing @ 9.399066
    2 Hungarians_Behar @ 12.874989
    3 German_Dodecad @ 16.447426
    4 CEU_HapMap @ 16.782082
    5 N._European_Xing @ 17.642384
    6 Argyll_1000 Genomes @ 18.281645
    7 Orcadian_HGDP @ 19.010372
    8 Tuscan_Xing @ 19.243540
    9 Orkney_1000 Genomes @ 19.427568
    10 Tuscan_Henn @ 19.545527
    11 TSI_HapMap @ 19.571869
    12 French_HGDP @ 19.666027
    13 Balkans_Dodecad @ 19.715548
    14 French_Dodecad @ 19.831741
    15 Romanians_14_Behar @ 20.006300
    16 N_Italian_Dodecad @ 20.939903
    17 Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad @ 24.042103
    18 Portuguese_Dodecad @ 24.646276
    19 O_Italian_Dodecad @ 24.757135
    20 Dutch_Dodecad @ 25.910526

1 50% Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad +50% Romanians_14_Behar @ 3.605191

1 50% French_Basque_HGDP +25% Russian_Dodecad +25% Urkarah_Xing @ 3.064707

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
    1 French_Basque_HGDP + French_Basque_HGDP + Russian_Dodecad + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.064707
    2 French_Basque_HGDP + French_Dodecad + Polish_Dodecad + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.066935
    3 French_Basque_HGDP + French_Dodecad + Mixed_Slav_Dodecad + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.098870
    4 Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Romanians_14_Behar + Romanians_14_Behar + Argyll_1000 Genomes @ 3.168474
    5 French_Basque_HGDP + French_Basque_HGDP + Russian_HGDP + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.171153
    6 French_HGDP + French_Basque_HGDP + Polish_Dodecad + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.208470
    7 French_HGDP + French_Basque_HGDP + Mixed_Slav_Dodecad + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.325041
    8 Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Romanians_14_Behar + Romanians_14_Behar + N._European_Xing @ 3.326889
    9 French_Dodecad + Polish_Dodecad + Spaniards_Behar + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.335761
    10 Greek_Dodecad + Romanians_14_Behar + Swedish_Dodecad + Argyll_1000 Genomes @ 3.361328
    11 CEU_HapMap + Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Romanians_14_Behar + Romanians_14_Behar @ 3.369396
    12 Balkans_Dodecad + Greek_Dodecad + Swedish_Dodecad + Argyll_1000 Genomes @ 3.394210
    13 Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Orcadian_HGDP + Romanians_14_Behar + Romanians_14_Behar @ 3.397582
    14 French_Dodecad + Polish_Dodecad + Spanish_Dodecad + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.415786
    15 Mixed_Germanic_Dodecad + Orkney_1000 Genomes + Romanians_14_Behar + Romanians_14_Behar @ 3.419719
    16 French_HGDP + Polish_Dodecad + Spaniards_Behar + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.423668
    17 Orcadian_HGDP + Polish_Dodecad + Spaniards_Behar + Stalskoe_Xing @ 3.433140
    18 French_HGDP + Polish_Dodecad + Spanish_Dodecad + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.435728
    19 Belorussian_Behar + French_HGDP + French_Basque_HGDP + Urkarah_Xing @ 3.438105
    20 Greek_Dodecad + Kent_1000 Genomes + Slovenian_Xing + Slovenian_Xing @ 3.439737

GEDMatch MDLP K16
    Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
    1 Neolithic 25.29
    2 Caucasian 23.02
    3 NorthEastEuropean 22.83
    4 Steppe 19.16
    5 NorthAfrican 3.86
    6 Indian 3.61
    7 NearEast 1.73

Finished reading population data. 517 populations found.
    16 components mode.

Least-squares method.

1 Austrian_Austria @ 5.361722
    2 German_SouthGermany @ 5.964149
    3 Moldavian_Molodva @ 6.229544
    4 Bosnian_Bosnia-Herzegovina @ 6.258539
    5 Croat_Croatia @ 6.269457
    6 French_EastFrance @ 6.432296
    7 Croat_Bosnia-Herzegovina @ 6.451625
    8 Slovenian_Slovenia @ 6.478506
    9 French_NorthwestFrance @ 6.552144
    10 Welsh_Wales @ 6.651336
    11 German_Lipsian_(Saxony) @ 6.950838
    12 Romanian_Apuseni @ 7.242997
    13 Dane_Denmark @ 7.352816
    14 Serbian_Bosnia-Herzegovina @ 7.480252
    15 Provencal_Provence @ 7.487127
    16 German_Germany @ 7.603063
    17 German_Germany @ 7.651184
    18 Hungarian_WestUkraine @ 7.653340
    19 Swiss_Switzerland @ 7.709556
    20 Scottish_Fife @ 7.999394

1 50% Irish_Ireland +50% Romanian_Gorj @ 2.836079

1 50% Irish_Leinster +25% Jew_Morocco +25% Ukrainians_north_NorthUkraine @ 2.625087

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    1 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + English_England + English_England @ 2.356828
    2 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + English_England + Irish_Munster @ 2.382116
    3 Latvian_Dobele_Dobele + Spanish_Galicia + Spanish_Galicia + Tabasaran_Dagestan @ 2.426416
    4 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + English_England + Irish_Leinster @ 2.432827
    5 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + English_England + Irish_Cork_Kerry @ 2.449529
    6 Latvian_Latvia + Spanish_Galicia + Spanish_Galicia + Tabasaran_Dagestan @ 2.461228
    7 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + English_England + Scottish_Dumfries_Galloway @ 2.463969
    8 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + Irish_Munster + Irish_Munster @ 2.479682
    9 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + Irish_Leinster + Irish_Munster @ 2.481805
    10 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + Irish_Cork_Kerry + Irish_Munster @ 2.504756
    11 Estonian_Estonia + Spanish_Galicia + Spanish_Galicia + Tabasaran_Dagestan @ 2.516990
    12 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + English_England + Irish_Ireland @ 2.531379
    13 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + English_England + Scottish_Borders @ 2.539386
    14 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + English_England + Scottish_Fife @ 2.540444
    15 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + English_England + Shetlandic_Shetland_Islands @ 2.545420
    16 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + Irish_Munster + Scottish_Dumfries_Galloway @ 2.549762
    17 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + Irish_Cork_Kerry + Scottish_Dumfries_Galloway @ 2.551846
    18 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + Irish_Leinster + Scottish_Dumfries_Galloway @ 2.561114
    19 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + Irish_Cork_Kerry + Irish_Leinster @ 2.562603
    20 Jew_Belmonte + Cossack_Zaporozhie + Irish_Munster + Scottish_Fife @ 2.571234

Anything stand out? Not the best at interpreting data.

Last Online
    08-19-2023 @ 02:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ancestry
    Magyar
    Country
    Hungary
    Y-DNA
    J-M172
    mtDNA
    i1a1a1
    Taxonomy
    Alpine - Dinar
    Politics
    Too right for the leftist and too left for the right.
    Hero
    The fool that go against the herd animals.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 379
    Given: 237

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Turul Karom View Post
    My calculators I have posted a page or so back would be best. Eurogenes will move everyone western because it focuses on western groups only. Hungary is a mixed area due to historical reasons and the ethnic Magyars were a confederation of peoples that fused into one on the steppes. Calculators that can handle this scope are preferable. Eurogenes will show you what European nations heavily impact you overall, which for your average Hungarian, will be Germanics and Slavs.
    I get what you are saying. There is an Caucasian southern part calculators cannot pinpoint stretching from Turkey - Armenia, central Asia to the Pashtuns. The Germanic and European influence is more what I expected. Some estimates consider the southern Eastern part an ancient European migration placing me in the Balkans. Livingdna seem to place me central and northern Europe with Asian admixture with no Balkanic influence. Myheritage gives me 53 percent Balkan. Another interesting thing is that Maldovians keep coming up as a reference having no relatives from there on gedmatch k13. Geneplaza again gives me higher central Asian scores. So like you say. The equation is not so easy to add up. Another important thing to mention is why do we always talk about Germanic influence when for example Germans are so diverse. Could it be that they are more influenced by DNA from other countries?

Sent fra min Moto G (5) Plus via Tapatalk

Page 14 of 52 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread Information