Taxonomy
    black, muscular, and zero gay, 100kg weight bench
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57,891
    Given: 58,573

2 Not allowed!

They should be able to live like they want and also have rights like inheritance and all those other things straight have too when they are married they should not receive a blessing from the priest or pastor as marriage is sanctuary and can be only between a man and a woman they should not adopt children from straight couples if the couple objects but if they have a biological child they should be entitled to raise it. They should not face bullying or discrimination not at workplace either if there were no discrimination they would ideally don't need pride parade but there is so I think they should be able to walk the streets raise their flag and protest discrimination but they should not engage in public indecency or blasphemy on those days overall I'm much more tolerant then I was when I was 20 but I think also because I didn't know gays only from media I met a gay at hospital he was decent we talked no problem at all
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    Mark 13:33 — “Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is.”
    (5:56) "Whoever allies themselves with Allah, His Messenger, and fellow believers, then it is certainly Allah's party that will prevail. All who ally themselves with God and His Messenger and the believers will be victorious."

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,929
    Given: 10,133

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    They should be able to live like they want and also have rights like inheritance and all those other things straight have too when they are married they should not receive a blessing from the priest or pastor as marriage is sanctuary and can be only between a man and a woman they should not adopt children from straight couples if the couple objects but if they have a biological child they should be entitled to raise it. They should not face bullying or discrimination not at workplace either if there were no discrimination they would ideally don't need pride parade but there is so I think they should be able to walk the streets raise their flag and protest discrimination but they should not engage in public indecency or blasphemy on those days overall I'm much more tolerant then I was when I was 20 but I think also because I didn't know gays only from media I met a gay at hospital he was decent we talked no problem at all
    Agree 100%. I don't think anyone should be harassed or bullied. But marriage is a sacred and spiritual institution that ought not to be screwed with.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

0 Not allowed!

Third one

Last Online
    08-24-2022 @ 04:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    White, fully Swedish, and pure Nordic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Mentally ill or severely brainwashed. Trannies even more so. The media heavily pushes and glamorizes homosexuality, bisexuality, and trannies. All of them should be banished from society. If they want to create their own society where is heterosexual people don't have to deal with them fine. Same thing needs to be done with non-white races and race mixers. We ( heterosexual white people) deserve to have our own societies and not have to live amongst or deal with non-whites, homosexuals and trannies if we don't wish to.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Sicilian Italian, with distant Lebanese, Syrian and French ancestry
    Ancestry
    Mediterranean Basin
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Sicily
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid/Dinarid
    Politics
    Conservative
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,621
    Given: 1,536

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyedPlatnmBlonde View Post
    Mentally ill or severely brainwashed. Trannies even more so. The media heavily pushes and glamorizes homosexuality, bisexuality, and trannies. All of them should be banished from society. If they want to create their own society where is heterosexual people don't have to deal with them fine. Same thing needs to be done with non-white races and race mixers. We ( heterosexual white people) deserve to have our own societies and not have to live amongst or deal with non-whites, homosexuals and trannies if we don't wish to.
    Obvious troll account. Could be a Turk or some MENA type to make white european look backwards and vile. "Fully swedish" my ass.

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485

Thread Information