Taxonomy
    Celto-Germanic
    Religion
    Chaos-Gnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I have no problem with homosexuals in the least, and I myself am a folkish heathen by nature.

I prefer women, a lot actually, but I have been attracted to certain kinds of men in the past, normally for their intellects and not physical features, but still attracted very much. Never pursued them, though in any way.

I'm sure it's goddamn suicide mentioning this on here, but whatever.... I don't see how one gets off sexually really matters a shit in the grand scheme of things.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellasson View Post
    I have no problem with homosexuals in the least, and I myself am a folkish heathen by nature.

I prefer women, a lot actually, but I have been attracted to certain kinds of men in the past, normally for their intellects and not physical features, but still attracted very much. Never pursued them, though in any way.

I'm sure it's goddamn suicide mentioning this on here, but whatever.... I don't see how one gets off sexually really matters a shit in the grand scheme of things.
    So you have had a homosexual undercurrent? Oh well.

The sexualists care.

Lots of gays probably have a heterosexual undercurrent too.

Bloodmark of the Rhine ItalianFury's Avatar
    Last Online
    05-31-2009 @ 08:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic.
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellasson View Post

So what does that mean? a folkish heathen? how can any pagan religion tolerate homosexuality? Didn't they understand the laws of life? that consequences were paid collectively while people stood on the earth, as opposed to the Jesus poison which falsely claims only certain individuals will suffer in the 'after life'.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ItalianFury View Post
    how can any pagan religion tolerate homosexuality?
    I know more than a few Heathens who feel the way Fundamentalist Christians do about homosexuality; then again I know a great many who take a more Libertarian attitude and don't really care what homos do with each other so long as it doesn't affect them personally. Heathenry and Paganism are hardly monolithic entities in the least and opinions of folks who identify as either will run the entire gambit on a variety of issues, homosexuality included.

Also, what do you mean by "tolerate"? There's a big difference between having a personal objection to something and having a general objection. For example, I prefer not to surround myself with homos, since I don't share their proclivities or lifestyle, but I don't have any problem with them hanging out with each other doing whatever they do. Having a personal objection, which in my case is largely aesthetic, would not translate into a desire to deprive the group with which I am in disagreement with of life or liberty; it merely translates into living a life that doesn't generally bring me into contact with their kind.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-21-2010 @ 01:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    100% swedish, 0% German, 0% Russian, 0% Turk, 0% Ape
    Ethnicity
    Göte
    Region
    Goetaland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Don't like it any more then immigration, for that sake I don't dislike all immigrants nor all homosexuals. I dislike what homosexuality brings to society but nothing more and nothing less. Unless of course specific homosexuals threaten my society in any way those I hate with a passion.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vargtand View Post
    Don't like it any more then immigration, for that sake I don't dislike all immigrants nor all homosexuals. I dislike what homosexuality brings to society but nothing more and nothing less. Unless of course specific homosexuals threaten my society in any way those I hate with a passion.
    Have you not observed that homosexuals and heterosexuals came out of the closet at the same time as each other?

Do you not think that our societies have a problem with sexuality being a public affair?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic.
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    I know more than a few Heathens who feel the way Fundamentalist Christians do about homosexuality; then again I know a great many who take a more Libertarian attitude and don't really care what homos do with each other so long as it doesn't affect them personally. Heathenry and Paganism are hardly monolithic entities in the least and opinions of folks who identify as either will run the entire gambit on a variety of issues, homosexuality included.

Also, what do you mean by "tolerate"? There's a big difference between having a personal objection to something and having a general objection. For example, I prefer not to surround myself with homos, since I don't share their proclivities or lifestyle, but I don't have any problem with them hanging out with each other doing whatever they do. Having a personal objection, which in my case is largely aesthetic, would not translate into a desire to deprive the group with which I am in disagreement with of life or liberty; it merely translates into living a life that doesn't generally bring me into contact with their kind.
    I'm looking at it purely in a cause and effect scenario that's basically the way I see life, as cause and effect, or series of laws and consequences.

My general perception of toleration is support, and there is consequences for it. I'm not one to be paranoid about it but I believe a people must be in a collective state in order to evolve into a higher being and in order to do so the roots of homosexuality must be pulled up, but I do maintain a reasonable amount of compassion for homosexuals but I just can't support it, to do so would be going against my own will.

Last Online
    01-30-2013 @ 04:13 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    At my fathers side, we are all pure norwegians back to the black plague
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Rogaland
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Åsatru
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

The only thing I got against gays, is the fact that they are gay, weak, discusting and totally brainfucked. IMO homosexuallity is some kind of mental disorder, as it might be natural amongst horny-as-hell animals, but that's just the survivalinstinct making them blind. No one can say that's the reason for man being gay, ain't much survival in putting your dick up someones ass.

BUt when I come to think about it, I realy don't care if people are gay or whatever, I just give three conditions:

1 - Don't hit on me.
    2 - Don't express your gayness in public
    3 - (And the most important) - Reproduce!

I'm also against gay-marrige, gays raising kids (it's okay to reproduce with a woman, but the kid shall never be seen upon as the gay's kid(see pt. 3))
    :Visi neinn, sithan mathr fylgja neinn:
    :Fylgja neinn, sithan mathr visi neinn:
    :Hvarfa vith til mathr, etha fagna mathr:

Gifts does not need to be great, one does often get compliments to few

This one is machine and nerve, and got a mind concluded.
    This one is but flesh and faith, and are the more deluded.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic.
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkr View Post
    The only thing I got against gays, is the fact that they are gay, weak, discusting and totally brainfucked. IMO homosexuallity is some kind of mental disorder, as it might be natural amongst horny-as-hell animals, but that's just the survivalinstinct making them blind. No one can say that's the reason for man being gay, ain't much survival in putting your dick up someones ass.

BUt when I come to think about it, I realy don't care if people are gay or whatever, I just give three conditions:

1 - Don't hit on me.
    2 - Don't express your gayness in public
    3 - (And the most important) - Reproduce!

I'm also against gay-marrige, gays raising kids (it's okay to reproduce with a woman, but the kid shall never be seen upon as the gay's kid(see pt. 3))
    You make some very strong and valid points but, children need both a father and a mother with the father leading the family to it's destiny.

So, if, the father is a homosexual and is no more than a lowly sire how can that family reach it potential and what if he spreads a disease to the mother?

I understand your point in regards to reproduction and I hear you loud and clear.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I understand the reproductive ethos, but not when used as an argument against homosexuality.

Why not use it as an argument against sterile people while we are at it?

Those 'useless eaters'...

Why are we not content with keeping sexuality private and encouraging healthy family life within the nation by being 'nice' to each other?

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information