Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,772
    Given: 726

3 Not allowed!

Just ask her about her haplogroup...boom panty drop.

El_Abominacion

0 Not allowed!

Offer her a shish Kebab, bring an automatic rifle for when you meet her father, don't forget to express your denial of the Armenian genocide

Last Online
    04-13-2024 @ 11:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Taxonomy
    -
    Politics
    Centre Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 258

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Honestly i know but in country ike Turkey girls are gonna be short and you need to accept it turkey is not Europe so girls would be short imao you are a men men shouldn't care about height

One of my favourite singer shakira she is only 1.57m look how cute she look as for xenophopia he is jewish and he managed to marry a beautiful high class muslim turkish girl

https://youtu.be/7PneOwzMz4M

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk
    Yeah i know i must accept this fact about them but their manners also ruins everything, i mean they are acting rude. Anyway, i think height factor has importance unlike other men, because about 30 cm height difference between someone who have a relationship would have a weird vibe from outside and i think it's not that sensible.
    Anyway, i think she is beautiful either but isn't she an extreme example, also i think the guy is famous and fame attract most women but i haven't got even a little fame. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by coolfrenchguy View Post
    and remember even it's a laical republic state (thanks kemal attaturk) it's still a bottom of islam culture,maybe it's counting for some girls i don't know,but don't give up at your age,if you are of a westernized culture try to find a westernized with an high intellectual level on the border of bosphore in instanbul or around,did you walk on the border they have nice houses
    Actually i have a secular lifestyle, i don't care much about religion. Anyway, i have walked and i had also joined a bosphorus cruise tour, it was totally fascinating. Also my current home is in "Nisantasi" district, it's known with luxury and westernization.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Why not go for a Western European instead ? You'll have an easier time.
    i have applied for my university's Erasmus exchange program exam actually, if i get good results, why not.

Be confidential women love confident guy literally you are also tall believe me you just need swag with it you would easily be a slayer.

Lol i havent got even a little opinion in my mind obut how to be swag, i am going to the university campus with tracksuit

Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    ask them if they like bacon and when they look at you with a weird face say "I mean halal bacon".
    Lol

Anyway you are worrying too much think about it if a German guy living in Germany can get a very attractive Turkish girl living in Turkey they met on apricity than why can't you? If you would continue thinking that you can't get a Turkish girlfriend that you won't get one but if you would think that you can get Turkish girlfriend than you would definitely get one

Wow i didn't know if there were that kind of examples even from this site, anyway i think my look sucks thats why i can't i guess but there must me some other reasons like my lack of self confidence etc.

Anyway as far as i know girls from muslim countries and latin america like manly men so act more tough and manly with god blessings you would get lovely Turkish girlfriend all the best

I also haven't got any idea about how to me more manly actually, i am educated for act like a gentleman and polite. Also thank you, good bless you for your helps too!

If i remember there was another Turkish girl she was talking to this guy from Croatia on apricity if a Croatian guy can get a Turkish girl believe me you can also get one even i some of my Turkish friends are dating non Turkish men

But why did you wrote "even" aren't Croatians good looking or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Crimean View Post
    You have to grow a lush mustache, wear two gold rings (or gold plated ones) on each finger, Southerners love it, and in the conversation constantly mention that Armenians are bad, and Ataturk is a hero.
    But seriously, you just have to be of a close ethnic origin with close mentality to them.
    I have close ethnic bacground (mostly Caucasian and levantine) but total far mentality

Quote Originally Posted by Bornoz View Post
    Do you think that this is realistic
    Religion factor is total realistic actually, a Deist guy with Orthodox Christian background isn't that common in Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Gründig View Post
    Just ask her about her haplogroup...boom panty drop.
    Lol i don't even know mine, it would not work i guess

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    Offer her a shish Kebab, bring an automatic rifle for when you meet her father, don't forget to express your denial of the Armenian genocide
    Lol thank you so much

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,106
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Andromega123 View Post
    Yeah i know i must accept this fact about them but their manners also ruins everything, i mean they are acting rude. Anyway, i think height factor has importance unlike other men, because about 30 cm height difference between someone who have a relationship would have a weird vibe from outside and i think it's not that sensible.
    Anyway, i think she is beautiful either but isn't she an extreme example, also i think the guy is famous and fame attract most women but i haven't got even a little fame. Lol

Actually i have a secular lifestyle, i don't care much about religion. Anyway, i have walked and i had also joined a bosphorus cruise tour, it was totally fascinating. Also my current home is in "Nisantasi" district, it's known with luxury and westernization.

i have applied for my university's Erasmus exchange program exam actually, if i get good results, why not.

Lol i havent got even a little opinion in my mind obut how to be swag, i am going to the university campus with tracksuit

Lol

Wow i didn't know if there were that kind of examples even from this site, anyway i think my look sucks thats why i can't i guess but there must me some other reasons like my lack of self confidence etc.

I also haven't got any idea about how to me more manly actually, i am educated for act like a gentleman and polite. Also thank you, good bless you for your helps too!

I have close ethnic bacground (mostly Caucasian and levantine) but total far mentality

Religion factor is total realistic actually, a Deist guy with Orthodox Christian background isn't that common in Turkey.

Lol thank you so much
    Shakira husband is Spanish footbaler who is 194 cm tall even taller than you believe me there is nothing like too short.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Lol

Lol thank you so much
    Croatian and german are good looking but unlike you they are European while you are west asian closer to Turkish people so if they can get Turkish girlfriend on internet forum like apricity than you can also get one.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Lol

Lol thank you so much
    You should ask questions on apricity about how to be more manly being manly is about style and confidence.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Lol

Lol thank you so much
    Ditch that track suit wear different clothes honestly something which suit your style

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Honestly i think half muslim and half European usually are very secular

Her father is tatar and mother is russian she is very secular maybe because usually secular muslim marry European.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 07:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,913
    Given: 2,962

1 Not allowed!

Have turkish friends, enter Turkish social circles. This would reduce the disadvantage of you being a foreigner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Parcere subiectis, debellare superbos. gıulıoımpa's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-02-2023 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian(50% Campania-25% Piedmont 25% Ciociaria/m.lepini), plot slightly West of Abruzzo (x534 y390)
    Ancestry
    3/4 Southern Italy+ 1/4 Northwestern Italy
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    J-L26 -(J2a1 ------> J-PF5197)
    mtDNA
    H5'36
    Taxonomy
    Med(Berid-like)+Dinaric .Skull shape similar to:Sutz eneolithic skull
    Politics
    Pragmatism should prevail. I pick the better fruits from left and right. Issues must be faced.
    Hero
    Every intellectually honest person. I'll be precise with people who act precisely.
    Religion
    Agnostic. I appreciate some aspects of religion(s) .I despise others and who feels entitled by them
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,376
    Given: 3,153

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    Have turkish friends, enter Turkish social circles. This would reduce the disadvantage of you being a foreigner.

from Yabancı to you bang she, a complete guide.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information