Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would an Islamic version of the New World look like?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-06-2021 @ 03:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Ethiopia
    Religion
    Animism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 5,603

1 Not allowed!

Default What would an Islamic version of the New World look like?

I am really curious how would the Americas turned out.

The USA might not existed today if Arabs and North Africans discovered the Americas before Europeans and then convert the Injuns to Islam. Would Islamized Injuns ally with Arabs to defeat and kill British, German settlers in what is now the USA?

Latin America might also not existed today if the Muslims reach the New World. Would phenomena such as Islamized Amerindians ally with the Arabs and North Africans to fight the Spaniards happen? Would we also see massive settlements in the New World of various Muslim people from Arabs, Berbers, Persians, Turks, South Asians?

The Americas might still turned mixed race and multiracial though as a result of mixing between Muslims start to intermarry with the Amerindians in big amounts. Or if the Arabs brought Africans and then up creating Muslim version of triracials lol. I want to see how a Muslim Mestizo would look like- a mix between Arab/North African/Turk/Persian and Amerindian -would they look different from the usual Iberian and Amerindian mix?

Or the mixing might not happen as much and the it ends up similar to what happen in parts of Africa and South Asia ; the Natives were Islamized but not Arabized.

There has been this topic on various threads on AlternateHistory forums before:
    https://www.alternatehistory.com/for...w-world.65296/
    https://www.alternatehistory.com/for...ricans.259244/

But I want to see opinions here.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,742
    Given: 16,840

4 Not allowed!

It would be a wasteland of inner conflicts with no contribution to science,technology or literature like the rest of the islamic world.

There is no islamic nation with a space agency that goes further than launching satellites with foreign technology.

On the other hand without the US involvment in WW1, Germany would have won it most likely and we would speak German right now.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Ethiopia
    Religion
    Animism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    It would be a wasteland of inner conflicts with no contribution to science,technology or literature like the rest of the islamic world.

There is no islamic nation with a space agency that goes further than launching satellites with foreign technology.

On the other hand without the US involvment in WW1, Germany would have won it most likely and we would speak German right now.
    We would having Muslim Amerindians right now. I want to see how a Muslim Mestizo- Arab/North African/Persian and Amerindian mix would look like.

Also sexy, thicc Latinas would not exist as they would all be covering and praying to Allah.

I wouldn't mind if we were all speaking German right now tbh.I hate how popular and widespread English is right now. But would Germany become like the USA is now. ; attracting immigrants from all over the world. Am not sure Native Germans would want to be come that.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,742
    Given: 16,840

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguje View Post
    We would having Muslim Amerindians right now. I want to see how a Muslim Mestizo- Arab/North African/Persian and Amerindian mix would look like.

Also sexy, thicc Latinas would not exist as they would all be covering and praying to Allah.

I wouldn't mind if we were all speaking German right now tbh.I hate how popular and widespread English is right now. But would Germany become like the USA is now. ; attracting immigrants from all over the world. Am not sure Native Germans would want to be come that.
    I guess not since the 2nd Reich was no nation of immigrants nor capitalism but thats another alternate history lol

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,013
    Given: 6

1 Not allowed!

Honestly would have been weird Latin America culture we know and love today won't have existed i never have been a big fan of islam because of oppression of women.

Sent from my ZUK Z2132 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Ethiopia
    Religion
    Animism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Honestly would have been weird Latin America culture we know and love today won't have existed i never have been a big fan of islam because of oppression of women.

Yep Latinas might not even exist as they might all be covering and praying to Allah.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Even through Islamic country are under developed now but during islamic golden age they were very developed i guess islam was made for olden times it is not suitable for modern i hope muslim realise it.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaguje View Post
    Yep Latinas might not even exist as they might all be covering and praying to Allah.
    They would still exist but they would have different look and different charm.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    None
    Country
    Ethiopia
    Religion
    Animism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    They would still exist but they would have different look and different charm.

Yep you might get the Muslim version of Latinas instead like Muslim Mestizos and triracials. I don't think Americans would want be flooded with the Islamic version of Mexicans. Wait the USA might not even existed if Native Americans converted to Islam and ally with the Muslim Arabs/North Africans to fight the British and other European settlers.

Last Online
    03-24-2024 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sexy...too much sexy
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,069
    Given: 847

1 Not allowed!

Well it's an interesting situation.

First of all, the name of the continent wouldn't be "America". Its name would be "New Muslim land" or something like that and Amerindian as a term wouldn't exist neither, they would be called islamised savages or something like that.

The New Muslim land would be populated by muslim colonials (Arabs , middle eastern and north africans), black slaves and "amerindian" slaves.
    Muslims in general are usually racist and they wouldn't mix with blacks and "amerindians". So we wouldn't have Jennifer Lopez or Salma Hayek.

Europe and some asiatic countries (Japan, China, etc) would be isolated and surrounded by muslims. Probably would be a long war between the two worlds. Europeans would have a mega-alliance, from Portugal to Iceland, from Iceland to Russia, from Russia to Greece...with Japan and China as allies.

Obviously there wouldn't have been WWI and WWII. Europeans would be too busy fighting against muslims, so they don't have time to fight eachothers. The big war begun in 1492 until today, so nobody had time to make discoveries in science because the countries are too busy training soldiers. No science...so no lamps, no cars, no planes, no nothing. Horses would be still our transport.

The world would be fucked but anyway Julio Iglesias would have a lot of children.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information