Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Persians genetically closer to Europeans than to Near Easterners?

Last Online
    11-11-2020 @ 02:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,047
    Given: 1,137

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimatter View Post
    We have lots of evidences. Proto-Indo-European may have originated in Anatolia but IE languages certainly dispersed from the Steppes, with the exception of Armenian and Hittite (and maybe Albanian).
    Exactly! Proto-Indo-Europeans originated in Armenian Highland and Anatolia therefore the Hittites (and their twin-brothers Armenians!) needed no to be Indo-Europeanzied because they have always been Indo-European from the very beginning!

And IE languages which dispersed from the Steppes initially came to the Steppes not from the Moon but directly from the lands of the Hittites and Armenians.

Last Online
    11-06-2022 @ 10:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Hero
    Piruz Navahandi, babak khoramdin, Arnold
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,140
    Given: 2,090

7 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by AmazingHazén View Post
    Iranians are probably the most paradoxically self-hating and simultaneously self-promoting nationality on the planet, at least on the internet. When they're not droning on and on about how much they hate arabs, half the time they brag about their "closeness" to Europeans (they're no closer to Europeans than any other middle eastern swarthoid) and the other half they claim they have their own unique culture and that Euros only copied them. News flash, speaking an Indo-European language (with 50%+ arabic vocabulary in the case of Persian) has no bearing on cultural or even genetic affinity in today's day and age. I've also noticed a curious uptick of comments from sockpuppet accounts on various forums praising Persians for being "so beautiful", "so smart", "so rich", "so civilised" and so on. I think Iranians must be among the very few nationalities so shameless as to resort to such tactics, at least to this extent.
    Out of the tens of thousands of Iranians that I have known or met, not a single one ever considered Europeans as some sort of a cousin or felt some sort of an intrinsic connections with them, other then some ancient connections through shared language or some sort of a shared Aryan heritage. But in general, Iranians consider ourselves very different from Europeans in terms of genetics and phenotypes though there are rare overlaps. And on the other hand, a point that low IQ and misinformed people such as yourself seem to miss, is that Iranians are very different from Semites as well, just because we are in the middle east does not mean that we have to be of the same stock as Arabs, though again there are more overlaps but we are more different from Yemenis then Sicilians are from Icelanders.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zarzian View Post
    Out of the tens of thousands of Iranians that I have known or met, not a single one ever considered Europeans as some sort of a cousin or felt some sort of an intrinsic connections with them, other then some ancient connections through shared language or some sort of a shared Aryan heritage. But in general, Iranians consider ourselves very different from Europeans in terms of genetics and phenotypes though there are rare overlaps. And on the other hand, a point that low IQ and misinformed people such as yourself seem miss, is that Iranians are very different from Semites as well, just because we are in the middle east does not mean that we have to be of the same stock as Arabs, though again there are more overlaps but we are more different from Yemenis then Sicilians are from Icelanders.
    Indeed. Assyrians are Semites and they cluster with non-Semitic peoples of west asia and Jews of Mesopotamia though. Persians were very civilized while the Germanic peoples were Barbarians during the time of the Sassanians and beyond.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 10:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,592
    Given: 8,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post
    Persians are Near-Easterners.
    That's true. The Persian language originated in Fars, Southwestern Iran

Last Online
    05-25-2020 @ 08:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tellurian
    Ethnicity
    Homo Novus
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Sui Generisoid
    Politics
    Eurofuturist
    Hero
    Hero of Alexandria
    Religion
    Apollonianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 28

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zarzian View Post
    Out of the tens of thousands of Iranians that I have known or met, not a single one ever considered Europeans as some sort of a cousin or felt some sort of an intrinsic connections with them, other then some ancient connections through shared language or some sort of a shared Aryan heritage. But in general, Iranians consider ourselves very different from Europeans in terms of genetics and phenotypes though there are rare overlaps. And on the other hand, a point that low IQ and misinformed people such as yourself seem to miss, is that Iranians are very different from Semites as well, just because we are in the middle east does not mean that we have to be of the same stock as Arabs, though again there are more overlaps but we are more different from Yemenis then Sicilians are from Icelanders.
    I never said you were Arabs bro (though your culture and language have a huge amount of Arab influence). I'm speaking from my personal experience of Iranians in Sweden when I say your people have an infuriating tendency to try to ingratiate themselves with westerners and Europeans, claiming you have more in common with them than you do with most middle easterners. Some of you even try to pass yourselves off for Italians or Spanish. Truly disgusting behaviour, if you ask me.

I don't know where you've lived but I assure you, this is quite a common phenomenon among diaspora Iranians.
    'The fiercest fighting zone of nationality is Macedonia, and here the races so shade into one another that it was possible for the Bulgarian professors to find only seven hundred Serbians, where the Serbian statisticians found over two million and the Greek enumerators no Serbians at all.'

Last Online
    11-03-2023 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,274
    Given: 1,063

1 Not allowed!

I never said you were Arabs bro (though your culture and language have a huge amount of Arab influence). I'm speaking from my personal experience of Iranians in Sweden when I say your people have an infuriating tendency to try to ingratiate themselves with westerners and Europeans, claiming you have more in common with them than you do with most middle easterners. Some of you even try to pass yourselves off for Italians or Spanish. Truly disgusting behaviour, if you ask me.

I don't know where you've lived but I assure you, this is quite a common phenomenon among diaspora Iranians.
    what wrong with integrating , Pakis dont integrate its problem then , Iranian integrate its problem then too?I think integration is good for multiculturalism.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Persians and Middle Easterners in general love white women and half Iranian half European mixes often pass as white. Adrian Pasdar is half Iranian half Russian-German, his ex-wife is white American and their sons are completely white racially

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tellurian
    Ethnicity
    Homo Novus
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Sui Generisoid
    Politics
    Eurofuturist
    Hero
    Hero of Alexandria
    Religion
    Apollonianism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lameduck View Post
    what wrong with integrating , Pakis dont integrate its problem then , Iranian integrate its problem then too?I think integration is good for multiculturalism.
    Ingratiate is different from integrate. It means to suck up to someone in a sleazy way.
    'The fiercest fighting zone of nationality is Macedonia, and here the races so shade into one another that it was possible for the Bulgarian professors to find only seven hundred Serbians, where the Serbian statisticians found over two million and the Greek enumerators no Serbians at all.'

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Persians and Middle Easterners in general love white women and half Iranian half European mixes often pass as white. Adrian Pasdar is half Iranian half Russian-German, his ex-wife is white American and their sons are completely white racially

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Tellurian
    Ethnicity
    Homo Novus
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Uppsala, Sweden
    Taxonomy
    Sui Generisoid
    Politics
    Eurofuturist
    Hero
    Hero of Alexandria
    Religion
    Apollonianism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lameduck View Post
    Ingratiate is different from integrate. It means to suck up to someone in a sleazy way.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information