Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-08-2022 @ 06:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gallic and Iberian
    Ethnicity
    French/Spanish
    Ancestry
    Many parts of France (mainly in South). Eastern Spain.
    Country
    France
    Region
    Occitania
    Taxonomy
    Don't know
    Politics
    Patriote
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 799
    Given: 291

1 Not allowed!

Default Do you prefer dogs or cats ?

I always lived with cats and had one dog. I prefer dogs even i love cats too.

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    11-03-2019 @ 07:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian Turk
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,585
    Given: 538

2 Not allowed!

Cats

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,022
    Given: 2,190

2 Not allowed!

Cats. My own character is much more like cats !

Last Online
    Today @ 02:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    🦄
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,972
    Given: 3,960

1 Not allowed!

I love both

Last Online
    Today @ 05:49 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,898
    Given: 2,957

1 Not allowed!

Cats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 11:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Junior sergeant
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Black Sea coast
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Politics
    The way home
    Religion
    Soviest'
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,137
    Given: 5,254

1 Not allowed!

Cats, because they are more feminine than dogs.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,742
    Given: 16,840

1 Not allowed!

Dogs, they are loyal, guarding, actively helping humans, fun, trustful and can be strong.

I despite cats

„Dass mir mein Hund das Liebste sei, sagst du, oh Mensch, sei Sünde, doch mein Hund bleibt mir im Sturme treu, der Mensch nicht mal im Winde.“

Franz von Assisi

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

1 Not allowed!

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,549
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Dogs.

I also love cats, but dogs are more fun and interactive and they're more protective than cats.

As a child and a teenager, I always preferred cats. I was obsessed with cats. I had pet cats as a child and teenager... but we didn't have a pet dog.

I now work with both cats and dogs, although I mostly work with dogs. I've since grown very emotionally attached to dogs.

Cats tend to scratch when they're being washed and dried and groomed. I had to look after a beautiful long-haired cat for a local man when he was away for a few months on a business trip to the U.S. Each day my manager asked me to call into his beautiful house and feed and play with the owner's cat for him. The cat was adorable and very affectionate... but there was cat hairs everywhere. I wanted to start hoovering and cleaning the guy's home for him... but that's not my job. I find cat hairs are generally more difficult to remove from clothing and furniture than dog hairs.

I encounter a lot of very cute pooches at work and I've walked and boarded and looked after and groomed many different types of dogs for very wealthy people (including some famous people and doctors who I regularly look after their dogs,) who've become emotionally very attached to me.. and I feel emotionally attached to them too. Dogs keep you fit.

I've noticed a lot of Middle Eastern and Arab people in London move away in fear whenever they see dogs... they even start squealing and panicking and running away at the sight of cute little lapdog breeds. I don't know why they have such an irrational fear of dogs in their cultures. European people (including children) frequently approach me in parks as they want to stroke and admire the beautiful dogs I walk.

I always feel safer when I'm walking for long hours at work with peoples dogs. Yesterday (Saturday) morning I went to walk a female's labrador puppy for her. She lives in a large mansion which is only seven minutes walk from my home. She gave me the keys to her property to return her dog later. We ran around a lot in the parks and I made some nice video recordings which I sent to her phone, and I frequently meet lots of regular dog owners and dog walkers I'm familiar with. I always carry my business cards to give to dog owners who frequently talk to me in the parks.

When I walk around my area, I frequently see people with their dogs... and I often think, 'I know those dogs very well... I've been in their house and walked them for my manager many times...' even though I've not met some of the owners whose dogs I've walked.

Only yesterday, I encountered a friendly English Pointer dog in the park who ran up to me for a cuddle. His owner said 'Oh, he likes you.' I said to the owner that I know him and that his name is Jack. His owner looked stunned. I explained that I called into his large house each day to walk his dog for my manager when the owner was on a skiing holiday in France last month. He said, 'Ah, so you're the lady who made those nice pictures and videos.' (I send the pics and video recordings to my manager to send to their owners.) And I went 'Yep!'

I was standing with 3 dogs at some traffic lights last week, and a female suddenly approached with two dogs. Their dogs started getting excited and kissing me... and I knew their names. The owner was surprised as she'd never met me... but I've been in her home and walked her dogs numerous times after my manager gave me the keys to collect and walk her dogs. And the funny thing was there was another person with 2 large dogs on the other side of the pavement.... and I knew those dogs well too.. as I've walked them as well.

It's a bit strange when I know lots of the local dogs in the parks but don't know some of their owners very well, and haven't even seen or met of some of the dogs owners even though I've walked and groomed and boarded their dogs for my manager loads of times.

Also dogs help to rescue missing people and help to save lives during search and rescue operations, whilst police dogs hunt down and chase criminals, detect bombs, detect drugs, dead bodies, can sniff and detect many things, etc... and dogs also help to guide the blind and deaf too. Dogs come a very diverse range of shapes and colours and personalities. From teacup sized dogs that love being stroked... to large husky dogs.

Dogs are loyal and are often very excited and happy to greet and protect their owners, whereas cats can be more aloof.

Dogs will often want to lick your face and jump-up in happiness and sit on your lap when you arrive at work... they show how much they appreciate people who look after them and give them treats and walks and play with them and stroke and massage them, etc.

Dogs are highly trainable and they love to play and exercise and interact with people.

Adorable pooches... so cute and clever!

Loyal dogs protecting their owners against attackers.

Dogs visiting their owners graves and crying.

Humans best friends.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 03-03-2019 at 02:59 PM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951