Thread: China's Moral Crisis

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

1 Not allowed!

Seemingly cute and innocent, these little girls are controlled by unscrupulous gangs and are out to extort you...

There is a fine line between counterfeiting for profit by making fake goods and harming people for profit by making fake goods! In China there are unfortunately more and more cases where unscrupulous people chasing a quick buck will put people's lives at risk by making toxic and or unsafe fake foods, medicine and drinks! Come and see just how far down the rabbit hole this industry goes here in China!

A Chinese shop owner recently talked to me about how he ended up getting given fake money, and also after my last video many people were surprised to see the machine at the shop that checks cash to see if it's real or not, is fake and counterfeit money really such a big problem in China? Is it getting any better? How can you tell if the cash you've been given is real or fake? Watch this video to find out! When paper money was introduced in China in the 13th century, wood from mulberry trees was used to make the money. To control access to the paper, guards were stationed around mulberry forests, while counterfeiters were punished by death. In the 1990s, the portrait of Chairman Mao Zedong was placed on the banknotes of the People's Republic of China to combat counterfeiting, as he was recognised better than the generic designs on the renminbi notes. Some of the ill-effects that counterfeit money has on society include a reduction in the value of real money; and increase in prices (inflation) due to more money getting circulated in the economy - an unauthorized artificial increase in the money supply; a decrease in the acceptability of paper money; and losses, when traders are not reimbursed for counterfeit money detected by banks, even if it is confiscated. Traditionally, anti-counterfeiting measures involved including fine detail with raised intaglio printing on bills which would allow non-experts to easily spot forgeries. On coins, milled or reeded (marked with parallel grooves) edges are used to show that none of the valuable metal has been scraped off. This detects the shaving or clipping (paring off) of the rim of the coin. However, it does not detect sweating, or shaking coins in a bag and collecting the resulting dust. Since this technique removes a smaller amount, it is primarily used on the most valuable coins, such as gold. In early paper money in Colonial North America, one creative means of deterring counterfeiters was to print the impression of a leaf in the bill. Since the patterns found in a leaf were unique and complex, they were nearly impossible to reproduce.

Ever paid over 1000USD for a glass of Whiskey? Tourists and travelers beware...

Countless tourists and people fresh off the boat in China (including myself) have fallen for the BLACK TAXI SCAM! What is it and how can you avoid it?

Traveller beware, China is a wonderful place to visit but you are very likely to get scammed, and not just the occasional traveller, everyone! Knowledge is Power, and even if you live here you have to be on your guard. Scamming is a part of daily life in one way or the other, but armed with this knowledge, you should be able to avoid the worst scams and have an amazing experience travelling throughout China.

The best way to understand how scams work, is to be scammed! I go get scammed so that you don't have to! The google maps link to the scam house: https://goo.gl/maps/swCaY6t3BJA2 My 2016 Beijing Scams video: https://youtu.be/Gl0u9AremIw

I love China, but scammers can very easily ruin your impression, trip, and overall experience in China. I would like to make this video to help you avoid falling into the traps of getting scammed as a foreigner in China. Beijing is host to many types of scams, so watch and learn how to avoid these scams!

A subscriber tells us how he was scammed in Beijing by some young girls who approached him at Tiananmen square...

They certainly can seem that way according to western standards, but there's a reason for this and I'm going to explain it.... Filial Piety: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filial_... 24 Filial Piety exemplar stories: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twe...

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

China has shocked me over the years by being both incredibly warm, friendly and open whilst at the same time being incredibly cold, heartless and seemingly morally corrupt, however what has led society over here to reach its current state? Come with me as I discuss the appalling lack of good Samaritans here in China... What is an Evil Uncle?: https://youtu.be/VlxUZmXuKVw Wang Yue (Chinese: 王悦; pinyin: Wáng Yuè), also known as "Little Yue Yue" (Chinese: 小悅悅), was a two-year-old Chinese girl who was run over by two vehicles on the afternoon of 13 October 2011 in a narrow road in Foshan, Guangdong. As she lay bleeding on the road for more than seven minutes, at least 18 passers-by skirted around her body, ignoring her. She was eventually helped by a female rubbish scavenger and sent to a hospital for treatment, but succumbed to her injuries and died eight days later. The closed-circuit television recording of the incident was uploaded onto the Internet, and quickly stirred widespread reaction in China and overseas. Many commentators saw this as indicative of a growing apathy in contemporary Chinese society. Closed-circuit footage of the incident was broadcast by a local television station, then posted online. The footage sparked worldwide news reports, and triggered dozens of editorials and millions of posts on social media sites, the majority criticizing the callousness and cruelty of those who passed Wang Yue without helping her. Previously, there have been incidents in China, such as the Peng Yu incident in 2006, wherein Good Samaritans who helped people injured in accidents were accused of having injured the victim themselves and in many cases were forced to pay for the victim's medical bills. Some commentators have explained that this may have caused people to fear getting in trouble for doing the right thing in Wang's case, thus failing to help. The Communist Party Chief of the Guangdong province, Wang Yang, called the incident "a wake-up call for everybody". The Sina Weibo website attracted more than 4.5 million posts on the incident within a few days and launched a "stop apathy" campaign online. There are also reports that some of the 18 people identified in the camera footage have received harassment, threats, and crank calls since the news broke. In November 2011, the results of a poll by the China Youth Daily, the official Communist party newspaper for youth, showed that 80% of the young people surveyed said they had been following the case closely, and 88% of those polled thought Wang died because of growing indifference [in China] towards other people. A majority, 71%, also thought the people who passed the child without helping were afraid of getting into trouble themselves. According to an article by Chen Weihua, deputy editor of the China Daily, China's most widely circulated English-language newspaper, "Various surveys in the past weeks have shown that the majority of the people polled believe our morals have suffered a major setback in the past decade."
    China's "Evil Uncles":

我的中国朋友,这篇文章是假的。 这个外国人是被人给钱付费做的这个视频。 没有我的许可,报纸在这篇文章中使用了我的照片。 请不要相信这些反外国人的文章,他们试图传播仇恨。 我们都是朋友和家人,我们应该彼此相爱,不要恨,因为我们都是兄弟姐妹。 I always try and be respectful when filming in China, I make sure to avoid any sensitive areas, don't film anything remotely to do with politics, or military or government, I film in open public places and film myself. But often I get suspicious old men calling security or the police on me, the police and security guards are always polite and professional and often simply just curious as to what I'm doing and once I explain that I'm shooting a video of myself to show my friends (you my subscribers) what China is really like, they often smile and tell me to continue, but it's not always the case and recently I've been getting a lot of trouble shooting my videos out in public here in China. There is a reason for this and I want to explain to you all why this is all of a sudden an issue, also I want to update you all on how the risks I've taken recently have paid off (or not) as some of you have been asking me to do a follow up on my Risk Failure video I shot over a year ago. The fake article that used my picture without permission: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/4gT20dLcBVv... Grandpa betrayal comic: https://www.chinasmack.com/red-guard-...

High on life and drunk on knowledge
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-02-2022 @ 05:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ascended Nubian Pharaoh
    Ethnicity
    Canned Fried Chicken
    Ancestry
    Black and Bold
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    E1b1N1GA
    mtDNA
    Nubian
    Taxonomy
    Black Israelite
    Politics
    Ham Sandwich
    Hero
    Elvis
    Religion
    Ham Sandwich Gang
    Relationship Status
    Married to Cousin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21,067
    Given: 39,632

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Lol those countries are as or more corrupt and stagnant than China itself is. Especially between China and India there is no real comparison - the latter is many many times worse for poverty, illiteracy, corruption, lawlessness, misogyny, homophobia, communalism, superstitiousness, racism etc.
    Vietnam has taken their fair share of the regions production and export. I wouldn't call the Philippines stagnant either. India has the same population problems as China so it has a lot of the same issues economically. Indonesia may be stagnant but urban population lives pretty comfortably.
    Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Even if this were hard--that is how it is ! Assuredly, however, by far the harder fate is that which strikes the man who thinks he can overcome Nature, but in the last analysis only mocks her. Distress, misfortune, and diseases are her answer.

Kekgenes K13

1 Swahili+ Jew + Kekistani + Trailerparkistan @ 6.9420

M.T.A
    Celt + Frank (4.869)
    Viking Icelandic + Frank (5.463)
    Viking Icelandic + Celt (5.545)
    Celt + Saxon (5.789)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.283)
    Celt (6.539)
    Frank (10.13)
    Viking Icelandic (10.34)
    Viking Danish (10.4)
    Saxon (10.79)

kit 2
    Celt + Belgae (4.016)
    Viking Danish + Belgae (5.555)
    Belgae + Frank (5.797)
    Celt + Frank (6.031)
    Celt (6.297)
    Viking Danish + Celt (6.441)
    Belgae (8.662)
    Viking Danish (8.925)
    Frank (9.409)
    Saxon (10.83)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Property drives the economy here, prices keep going up, it's a fantastic investment opportunity! Or is it?

Advertising in China is a Joke, it's either free or really cheap! But you need to understand why...

A subscriber tells us how he was scammed in Beijing by some young girls who approached him at Tiananmen square...

This particularly despicable scam has negatively shaped Chinese society on a whole...

Dash cam scams, extortion, fines, police, traffic violations, tickets, driving in China can be really frustrating sometimes. Now China has a problem with people baiting each other to break the law so that you can break the law and they can claim a reward. This is blackmail and extortion inCARnate Driving in China just got even more challenging!

There is a very interesting phenomenon in China, sensationalist news articles and web posts can overnight destroy an individual's reputation or skyrocket them to fame and fortune! This is a story of how one of my subscribers very unfairly had his reputation almost completely destroyed, but was able to fight back and claim the moral high ground! Also I meet up with the Jayoe Nation, another China vlogger out of Ningbo! The JaYoe nation's channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RogueLif... Here are the articles mentioned in the video: The Scumbag who killed his Chinese girlfriend: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic... The British man who was dismembered by his mistresses' accomplices: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/... The Beijinger Article: https://www.thebeijinger.com/blog/201...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Food safety in developing countries is a serious concern for many people. We discuss and compare issues with food safety in China and Vietnam. Location - Hanoi, Vietnam https://goo.gl/maps/23z9v934XoiQ8kZG9

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I take a look at Chinese role models of my generation.. and they're pretty dire! Who are Lei Feng and San Mao? and why is this important to China's society? China news won't inform you, only living there will.

The state of animal rights in China has never been a good one. The literal translation for animal in Chinese is "moving thing". We think the situation today is much better than before, so we go to Cingjing (Qingjing) farm in the mountains of Taiwan to see why people flock here to pet sheep, and give you guys an animal rights update. Animal cruelty and animal abuse is a touchy subject, and on this China vlog, we discuss it. Where we were - Qingjing Farm https://goo.gl/maps/zepVZ9z6ahXVJEod7
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 12-14-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why does it always appear to be a one way street? We must "RESPECT" Chinese traditions and culture, but do they respect ours?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    British and Colombian
    Country
    Wales
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,236
    Given: 43,780

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    The Chinese (like Arabs and Indians, for that matter) generally like all the tackier and consumerist aspects of the West, but mostly reject Western liberalism.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's a horrible invasion of privacy conjuring images of Orwell's 1984, but why would they implement such a system?

I list out the things that I lost in China, and how I am slowly reclaiming my life back.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!