Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    That doesn't make much sense Greeks and Italian in the USA are quite wealthy and do not commit much crime. I doubt they are the ones creating problems in Australian cities. If anything the British people that went to Australia were more criminals that the wog immigrants.
    The British people that went to Australia were literally criminals lmao.

Last Online
    02-12-2020 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cypriot
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Me: DinaroMed, Pompey: AtlantoMed
    Politics
    Dravidian Nationalist
    Hero
    Mr. G
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,828
    Given: 13,088

0 Not allowed!

Australia without Wogs is like a rainbow without colors
    If you see a post in red font made by my username, that means that it is Pompey's post, not mine.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,924
    Given: 2,964

0 Not allowed!

Not many people know much about where the word came from or what it means in the real world. I never heard of it until I came here. In the USA we do not use the word because we do not separate whites in this way we all assimilated together into a general enriched American White culture. I actually do think Americans White have their own culture. I cannot speak for Australia. I assume assimilation in Australia was not that great.
    In UK, wog means Indıan or Black, only in Australia it's used for Mediterranean types.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    The British people that went to Australia were literally criminals lmao.
    That is my point. They certainly were not like the Pilgrims that came to the USA to escape religious prosecution.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,025
    Given: 6,624

0 Not allowed!

Not many people know much about where the word came from or what it means in the real world. I never heard of it until I came here. In the USA we do not use the word because we do not separate whites in this way we all assimilated together into a general enriched American White culture. I actually do think Americans White have their own culture. I cannot speak for Australia. I assume assimilation in Australia was not that great.
    Actually European assimilation in Australia was a lot smoother than the US. Australians are laid back, and most European wogs to their credit assimilated to the self-deprecating culture. That will never happen with non-whites though.
    Spoiler!

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    In UK, wog means Indıan or Black, only in Australia it's used for Mediterranean types.
    The term isn't used in the contemporary UK what so ever; historically maybe but I've lived all over the country and never heard that term in my entire life. I had to look it up and the latest pop culture reference for it is from 1975.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    I would think in Australia anyone with an thick accent ,bad English and foreign culture could be called a wog. IDK I do not live there. The problem with the word is you can have on occasion Brits that look more woggy that some Italians. So culture must matter, it cannot just be looks because looks is so subjective.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    The term isn't used in the contemporary UK what so ever; historically maybe but I've lived all over the country and never heard that term in my entire life. I had to look it up and the latest pop culture reference for it is from 1975.
    Shows how far Britain has fallen.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by J. Ketch View Post
    Actually European assimilation in Australia was a lot smoother than the US. Australians are laid back, and most European wogs to their credit assimilated to the self-deprecating culture. That will never happen with non-whites though.
    I find this a bit hard to believe but IDK, the USA is know for assimilation. I will say one thing about the USA. Every group had their turn in being the scapegoat. First Germans was disliked, many were afraid of German becoming a dominate language. Also, during WWI Germans were discriminated against one was even lynched. Then, it was the Irish which were severely discriminated against. Then, it was the Italians which were next in line to be discriminated against.

But I will say this,, the whites that were discriminated against did not bitch and complain they had pride and were able prove themselves and become successful. A big problem with many minorities today is that they lack this pride and rely on painting themselves as victims. I think it is sad and there is no reason for it. Once you go the way of a victim you are likely not going to try to improve yourself. It is a problem.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I find this a bit hard to believe but IDK, the USA is know for assimilation. I will say one thing about the USA. Every group had their turn in being the scapegoat. First Germans was disliked, many were afraid of German becoming a dominate language. Also, during WWI Germans were discriminated against one was even lynched. Then, it was the Irish which were severely discriminated against. Then, it was the Italians which were next in line to be discriminated against.

But I will say this,, the whites that were discriminated against did not bitch and complain they had pride and were able prove themselves and become successful. A big problem with many minorities today is that they lack this pride and rely on painting themselves as victims. I think it is sad and there is no reason for it. Once you go the way of a victim you are likely not going to try to improve yourself. It is a problem.
    Australia did not import half of Europe like the US did. The US put an indefinite moratorium on immigration in 1924 (lasted 40 years) because real Americans had enough all the Southern/Eastern Europeans and Jews flooding into their country and changing it for the worse. The rise of the 2nd Klan was heavily inspired by it.

The leftist 'scapegoat' narrative is extremely tired, Australians/Americans just didn't want these alien people coming to their country and changing it. Now, partly because of these waves of European immigration, the US and Australia are countries with no ethnic identity anymore, and they increasingly mean nothing to anyone.
    Spoiler!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information