Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667

Thread: What is your attitude against immigration (inside of Europe)?

Banned
    Last Online
    08-10-2019 @ 01:01 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Catastrophy
    Ethnicity
    Tragedy
    Ancestry
    Hell
    Country
    North-Korea
    Taxonomy
    Chimera
    Politics
    Anarcho-you-wont-like-it
    Hero
    Louis Antoine de Saint-Just
    Religion
    Atheist, to cut it short
    Relationship Status
    Deactivated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,378
    Given: 1,377

0 Not allowed!

Migration flux are dangerous to the host country anywhere you go.
    Reading this thread interventions was hilarious, sadly, every boiling topic turns to a chauvinism platform.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pansarkamrat View Post
    I actually dont know, my mother was just born when they changed the law about it but if she has it, I probably have it. I should probably find out more about it so I know where to do my military service, if I had to choose I would do it in Finland.
    If you are ready service ... and you're physically ok conditions ... and you want experience you'll remember rest of your life ... choose Finland. If you want to go army, but get through more easily (or you are worry about your conditions ...overweight etc.) ... choose Sweden.

There are lots of Swedish speaking Finns for example in navy. My 2. cousin got these. I'm very proud of him.

Last edited by Finnish Swede; 04-05-2019 at 03:37 AM.

Last Online
    01-30-2024 @ 12:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    White
    Ethnicity
    Roma
    Ancestry
    Mustalainen/Finnish Gypsie
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Roma
    Taxonomy
    East-Baltid+Gracile Indid
    Hero
    Mortimer
    Relationship Status
    I am single girls
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,722
    Given: 2,806

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    If you are ready service ... and you're physically ok conditions ... and you want experience you'll remember rest of your life ... choose Finland. If you want to go army, but get through more easily (or you are worry about your conditions ...overweight etc.) ... choose Sweden.

There are lots of Swedish speaking Finns for example in navy. My 2. cousins got these. I'm very proud of him.

Did they serve in Nylandsbrigad or just the navy? I have one cousin who are in the navy he wanted to serve there instead of Nylandsbrigad because he likes boats. My other cousin is gonna do his military service this year he is one year older then me. I want to do it in Nylansbrigad. I think i can do it there my conditions are almost perfect if not perfect

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pansarkamrat View Post
    Did they serve in Nylandsbrigad or just the navy? I have one cousin who are in the navy he wanted to serve there instead of Nylandsbrigad because he likes boats. My other cousin is gonna do his military service this year he is one year older then me. I want to do it in Nylansbrigad. I think i can do it there my conditions are almost perfect if not perfect
    He was in navy. He had that handsome ''Donald Duck suit'' from the beginning . I think he was first in Obbnäs (west from Helsinki), then Pansio (Åbo) and last in Sveaborg (Helsinki) and then back to unit.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Slavic conquered them, stole their land (for example where St. Petersburg is built). Don't tell; they lived harmony together? Maybe so to you, as you were the winners. Losers might disagree...
    That's another speculation without any evidence.

Manipulated with fully belly? Still much better than empty belly. Meaning ... that does't matter much if one treats you well ... it only matters/sucks if one treats you like sh|t.
    I had pigs at farm. Treated them very well, they always had their bellies full. Do you know how they ended up? With knife plunged through their hearts. Each and every one of them.

Oh, you have to be much more carefully then discussing with me (on topics like this one). I said some of Tsars. The rest (2 of 5) were actually pretty good. But that was not 5 of 5.
    Exactly my point. Those two were enough to create the whole Finnish identity.

Got your attention? Great...
    Opposite I believe/hope that there are things which can benefit several sides/people ... so called win-win situations.
    That's called idealism. Totally useless.

Well...maybe Peter the Great should not have found St. Petersburg city to old Swedish land first? I bet many Finns agrees now here. That city has caused lots of problems afterwards (because of its location).
    Old Swedish lands??? Are you mad? The place was part of Novgorod republic since 9th century at least. Mixed Finnish/Slavic population was the result of it.

LOL. So I should believe you more (or any Russian) than those ethnics ... who where conquered by you/Russians plus where Russians behaved as master race at Sovjet's time? I don't think so ...
    Master race at Soviet time? Again are you high or something? Concept of 'master race' belongs to ideology totally opposite to Soviet. There was no master race in USSR. A Russian born in Moscow had same rights as some Evenk born in middle of Siberia.

Anyway I don't expect you to believe me, that's not what I'm talking about here. Your suggestion that these people had same uniform attitude towards Russia is laughable. There were communist and nationalistic Baltics just as there are communist and nationalistic Finns today. Shall Nazi Germans take over them some would've been shot. So claiming they all were considering Russian intervention as tragedy is stupid.

There are ''white lies'', ''small lies'', ''lies'' and ones which causes lots of horror and sorrow. All are not the same...even as they are lies.
    Horror and sorrow? Really? You seem to be very dramatic.

As you seem to believe everything what they have said and says (to you, to your parents, to your grand parents etc.): WHAT COMES TO OTHER NATIONS.
    That's your imagination playing with you. Don't put words in my mouth and suggest you know what I believe. I'm extremely specific in what I say and there is no double meaning to it.

Do you think your own history writers are ''free men''? Of course they are not. They serve the bigger target and bigger machine (your nation and being so ... your politicians). If they don't do that; they will end the bottom of river Volga ... cements in their feet.
    Cements on the feet? That's American thing. Or did they do same thing in Finland too? Because I have never heard of anything like that taking place in Russia. Especially not regarding historians.

In fact today diversity of historical opinions in Russia is unmatched. There are Russian historians that say Stalin was worse than Hitler and there are those who say he was almost saint. With many opinions in between. Thus being able to read Russian I enjoy privilege of hearing them all and after careful consideration making up my own mind.

Nah, not as long as you continue complaining about my ''speculations'' (being those matters irrelevant...just they just did't happened).
    Look, you're proposing war here to end all wars. I'm telling you that idea has been tried already and it doesn't work. In fact it only leads to immeasurable suffering of millions. Is that what you want? Because if you choose to push for it you may end up paying huge price.

Those areas which you stole... they belonged to Finland.
    Since when exactly and on what basis? Because the very first time Finland appeared on map as independent state was 1918 as I remember. What kind of territorial claims could you develop in such short history and what does it tell us about aggressive character of this young state?

PURE 100% PATHETIC LIE!
    Prove it. Russian military archives are open since 2007. Show me official documentation - orders and correspondence - which may suggest there were any plans to capture territory of entire Finland. Until you provide me such evidence you and people who brainwashed you are liars.

Finns simply stopped him in Winter war (his though of one week war or 2 weeks war just did't work). BUT he tried that (= his original plan)! Just like earlier made Molotov - Ribbentrop path agreed.
    As the war still took 90days; did't go very well for Russians ... and as Winter war simply started to get too much negative attention in world (UK, USA) Stalin saw wiser to stop it.

Continuation war? Second time: As I have listed earlier/before.
    You should learn your history better. For example learn how Mannerheim was nearly hysterical when he was trying to convince government to make peace deal with USSR because Finnish resources in Winter war were totally exhausted. As excellent military professional he understood should Soviets push any longer they would capture Helsinki without much of resistance.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

0 Not allowed!

I don't care if you are black skinned, Asian, European, latino, ecc..

I care only that my people get to decide the number of people who can Enter my country based on Actual work force needed.

I don't want illegals.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667

Thread Information