Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 LastLast

Thread: What is your attitude against immigration (inside of Europe)?

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimean View Post
    Now I finish my glass of vodka and go to shoot down a couple more Dutch Boeing.
    In addition, I will hire a couple of Kurdish refugees to shoot the Utrecht trams too.
    You are a senile, brainwashed by television and official media, go fuck your yellow monkey.
    By the way, do you even work?
    You're sitting on this site around the clock, fucking parasite.
    I am a student and I have my inheritance, parasite. Where do you work ? Olgino ? With your Soviet version of the swastika as your signature.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    05-11-2023 @ 12:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian
    Ancestry
    Ukraine, Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Greek, Jewish, Finnish, Germanic, East Asian
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    R-Y2910
    mtDNA
    U4b
    Hero
    Lao Tzu, Epicurus, Copernicus, Hippocrates, Giordano Bruno, Maria Skłodowska, Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    Epicureanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,549
    Given: 1,670

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    RuSSia would lose even against France. NATO now outnumbers RuSSia 3 to 1. If we really go for it, RuSSia will no longer exist and the world will finally be a safer place.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lemgrant View Post
    That won't happen. The population would be around 115 million less but they are getting there pretty quick themselves. If they were to attack the West, it will just go faster.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    That doesn't mean anything, if those people will not really start to organize and act. That is the biggest fear of Moscow. Not USA, not NATO. Neither of those 2 can cause any bigger changes in Russia. Only your own people (theoretically) could do those. Putin is well aware of that.
    It's possible that USA could find another traitor in Russia and lead him to power.

You probable have different opinion about Ukraine crises, but for me ... Russia simply could't give Ukraine opportunity to develop among of EU. As if it would have really succeed that would have cased lot of internal pressures in Russia. And again that is what Moscow fears the most. NATO, Westerns coming borders of Russia are smaller matters.
    I rather skip this subject.

Sorry to say, but you (individual Russian person), you have no power to change the course of Russia. What kind of foreign policy Russia will realize in the future. That is the reason why I someway look over you or another individual Russian member here ... as you are not ''important'' ... you are statistics. Only nation Russia means something to foreigners. What Russian Empire will do and don't do. That is Russia for me. If you are in Putin's shoes one day, then your opinions means a lot (have huge value/importance). Not before. That's how your country is.

Me? Same ways ... but Finland and Finns are not threat to Russians.
    If you find both of us "unimportant" and "statistics" I see no reason in any debates. Just let the rulers talk for our countries and watch the show.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

...you worked with Hitler and you got stabbed in the back.
    USSR worked with Hitler no more than any other state at the time. The only one who got stabbed was France and maybe Poland. In regards with USSR Hitler did exactly what was expected of him. Stalin had full map of Plan Barbarossa on his desk a week before the actual invasion.

you invaded the Baltics,
    Only taken back what was rightfully ours.

...you invaded Poland,
    Not exactly. At the time Soviet forces entered the territory of Poland the Polish state had ceased to exist. So from legal perspective it wasn't an invasion. Hence the reason UK only declared war on Germany and not on USSR. If actions of USSR would've been classified as invasion UK would've had to declare war on USSR too.

In fact that exactly what Hitler was hoping for when he invaded Poland. His conclusion was that UK will not be able to have war against both simultaneously so he was hoping to make a quick peace deal with them and go into war against USSR together.

...you invaded Finland.
    That's true indeed. But only after all reasonable attempts were made to avoid it.

All areas where you had no business.
    You making no sense here. If all these places were invaded that means Russia had very important business over there. You might be upset nobody asked small and insignificant Holland about their opinion but I think you'll just have to suck it up.

So 1941 was just pure karma:
    Nah, it was all going as planned more or less.

...had you not worked with Hitler and not given him access to training ranges and worked with him on tank doctrine,
    What kind of nonsense is that. The training facilities were provided to Weimar Republic only. As soon as Hitler came to power all mutual training activities were cancelled.

...had you not invaded the Baltics, Finland and Poland, then there would have been a ring of neutral states to protect you.
    You're either delusional or a liar. It's obvious to anyone with half a brain such small states can't present an effective obstacle to war machine already rolling. Which was shown in case of Poland exactly.

... the Kremlin archives have given up a wealth of information:
    And it seems like you have no idea what story these archives telling.

And, yes, worse still: Hitler's backstabbing was pre-emptive because you were getting ready to invade Europe as all your troops were in offensive positions and that's why Hitler had such a cake-walk in the summer of 1941.
    Now your delusion start making sense. My sincere advice: never ever mention the name of Suvorov in respectable circles if you want to be taken seriously. Literally everything he wrote was a lie to give Western audience what they wanted to hear and make a few coins out of it.

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Ancestry
    Castilla (Spain) , Middle eastern (Levant) Azteca Mèxico
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,497
    Given: 5,081

1 Not allowed!

My thoughts about Europe is that they have a every single right to kick out anyone they don't want Europe for Europeans Asia for Asians Africa for blacks and it's own indigenous people.

And New World countries for everybody there's shouldn't be even borders in the americas.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-10-2022 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzuh View Post
    My thoughts about Europe is that they have a every single right to kick out anyone they don't want Europe for Europeans Asia for Asians Africa for blacks and it's own indigenous people.

And New World countries for everybody there's shouldn't be even borders in the americas.
    Agreed

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

1 Not allowed!

It's more problematic in Europe for sure.

I think mass immigration is better suited for places where immigration from everywhere forms the bedrock of society, such has here in the US.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post

Only taken back what was rightfully ours.
    Nope, Baltic countries and those people are not ''rightfully'' yours slaves. Your attitude is one of the reasons why I hate Empires. Nope, they don't want to be apart of your empire and I'm not surprised at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    That's true indeed. But only after all reasonable attempts were made to avoid it.
    Thank's to admit that you started war against Finland. Happy to see that my hard work here has not been useless ... your country blamed Finland (Shelling of Mainila) which was just a one lie in long long list of Russians.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila

Just saying that I (and anybody who lives in Finland) don't agree with you on that ''reasonable attempts'' parts. Nobody will change their country's 3. biggest (and the most beautiful) city with good port of exportation (harbor of Baltic sea) to some area of forests middle of nowhere. But you and me have talked abut this earlier.

Plus Sovjet Union really was not the most reliable partner to negotiate anything ... your country had interfered Finland's internal issues since 1918 (civil war), and all the way into 1920's and 1930's. Plus how Stalin's Sovjet Union handled those Finns who had moved to Sovjet Union or ethnics closely to Finns (Karelians, Vepsian) closely to Finland's border. Not to talking about directly very aggressive Molotov - Ribbentrop pact.

Finns (if any) knows that one can never really trust on Russians. Russians can agree with plan A, but we still will always need to be ready for more a less anything ... having plan B and plan C in back pockets.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 03-27-2019 at 09:15 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-10-2022 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355

0 Not allowed!

Nope, Baltic countries and those people are not ''rightfully'' yours slaves. Your attitude is one of the reasons why I hate Empires. Nope, they don't want to be apart of your empire and I'm not surprised at all.

Thank's to admit that you started war against Finland. Happy to see that my hard work here has not been useless ... your country blamed Finland (Shelling of Mainila) which was just a one lie in long long list of Russians.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelling_of_Mainila

Just saying that I (and anybody who lives in Finland) don't agree with you on that ''reasonable attempts'' parts. Nobody will change their country's 3 biggest city with good port of exportation (harbor of Baltic sea) to some area of forests middle of nowhere.
    But we have talked abut this earlier. Plus Sovjet Union really was not the most reliable partner to negotiate anything ... your country had interfered Finland's internal issues since 1918 (civil war), and all the way into 1920's and 1930's. Plus how Stalin's Sovjet Union handled those Finns who had moved to Sovjet Union or ethnics closely to Finns (Karelians, Vepsian) closely to Finland's border.

Finns (if any) knows that you can never really trust on Russians. You can agreed with plan A, but you will also need to be ready for plan B or even plan C.
    Is there any circumstance in which you would date an Arab?

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364656667 LastLast

Thread Information