Thread: Curses! Brits and Americans could have told Stalin to stop at the Polish border!

Banned
    Last Online
    08-24-2019 @ 09:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    r1b-U106
    Taxonomy
    Nordic/East Baltic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 610
    Given: 171

2 Not allowed!

Default Curses! Brits and Americans could have told Stalin to stop at the Polish border!

Today I have learned something scary. A great historian and anthropologist called Ingo Bading wrote his magister ("master") thesis on the topic "How did Stalin reach the center of Europe?". It offered me a totally new perspective on WW2. Apparently, Stalin was ready to stop at the Polish Eastern border, so he would not have pushed into Central Europe had the Western Allies told him not to do. Not even that, [i]he was even encouraged to do it[i]. Truth is, the USSR was pretty much broken in 1945 and only held together by Western help (no big secret here so far, they would have collapsed without lend-lease). Also, the Czech worm called Benes actually wanted the Soviets march into the Czechoslovaki and South-Eastern Germany.

And why is it? Because Germany was the main target, no one in the West cared about the USSR rising (the USSR was always more of a paper tiger than anything and was NEVER strong enough to challenge the West in a serious conflict). Benes and the Anglo-Saxon leaders actually wanted the Soviet Union in Central Europe so they could split up Germany and prohibit future German influence in the Eastern Europe.

Not even that only. The more insidious thing was that they knew that the planned ethnic cleansing of Germans in the East could ONLY happen under Soviet control. The US-American army and their leaders would have never allowed that and would have rebelled against their own political leadership. In fact, in Sudetenland the American soldiers were actively protecting German citiziens from Czech robbings and other physical attacks.

So the fact is, Stalin was SHIT-SCARED that the Western Allies would turn on him in 1945, especially since they already owned the nuclear bomb and the Soviet army and economy was fundamentally overexhausted by 1945. What you have heard about Stalin wanting to reach the Atlantic ocean and the Allies rushing out to prevent this is wrong. In fact, the Allies could have started a major attack on the European continent already in 1943 over the Balkans.

Last Online
    03-20-2022 @ 03:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Country
    Greenland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 286

2 Not allowed!

not that simple
    Don't consider my posts prior to 2020 representative of who I am and what I think

Banned
    Last Online
    08-24-2019 @ 09:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany
    Y-DNA
    r1b-U106
    Taxonomy
    Nordic/East Baltic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 610
    Given: 171

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tong View Post
    not that simple
    it is. Brits prolonged the war to kill as many Germans as possible. Not even out of "revenge", but to reduce German geopolitical power.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-01-2024 @ 05:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, and Romance
    Ethnicity
    Slavic, Germanic, Finnish, and Italian
    Ancestry
    Poland, Finnish, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Germany, Italy, and U.K.
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-FTA11171
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,139
    Given: 2,862

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Lining View Post
    Today I have learned something scary. A great historian and anthropologist called Ingo Bading wrote his magister ("master") thesis on the topic "How did Stalin reach the center of Europe?". It offered me a totally new perspective on WW2. Apparently, Stalin was ready to stop at the Polish Eastern border, so he would not have pushed into Central Europe had the Western Allies told him not to do. Not even that, [i]he was even encouraged to do it[i]. Truth is, the USSR was pretty much broken in 1945 and only held together by Western help (no big secret here so far, they would have collapsed without lend-lease). Also, the Czech worm called Benes actually wanted the Soviets march into the Czechoslovaki and South-Eastern Germany.

And why is it? Because Germany was the main target, no one in the West cared about the USSR rising (the USSR was always more of a paper tiger than anything and was NEVER strong enough to challenge the West in a serious conflict). Benes and the Anglo-Saxon leaders actually wanted the Soviet Union in Central Europe so they could split up Germany and prohibit future German influence in the Eastern Europe.

Not even that only. The more insidious thing was that they knew that the planned ethnic cleansing of Germans in the East could ONLY happen under Soviet control. The US-American army and their leaders would have never allowed that and would have rebelled against their own political leadership. In fact, in Sudetenland the American soldiers were actively protecting German citiziens from Czech robbings and other physical attacks.

So the fact is, Stalin was SHIT-SCARED that the Western Allies would turn on him in 1945, especially since they already owned the nuclear bomb and the Soviet army and economy was fundamentally overexhausted by 1945. What you have heard about Stalin wanting to reach the Atlantic ocean and the Allies rushing out to prevent this is wrong. In fact, the Allies could have started a major attack on the European continent already in 1943 over the Balkans.
    You never heard of this? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Unthinkable

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,926
    Given: 18,997

1 Not allowed!

it is. Brits prolonged the war to kill as many Germans as possible.
    No, it was done just to let you know that you lost. Because in 1918 the Allies stopped at the German border, and many Germans started believing in conspiracy theories about betrayal, thinking that they were never defeated (because the Allies agreed to sign a ceasefire instead of overrunning you).

Frontline on March 15th 1945 - pretty much they have not entered Germany yet (fast forward 2 months and everything is overran):

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Atlas...August_15_1945

Last edited by Peterski; 03-09-2019 at 01:23 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-FTA11171
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    No, it was done just to let you know that you lost. Because in 1918 the Allies stopped at the German border, and many Germans started believing in conspiracy theories about betrayal, thinking that they were never defeated (because the Allies agreed to sign a ceasefire instead of overrunning you):

Frontline on March 1st 1945 - pretty much they have not entered Germany yet (fast forward 2 months and everything is overran):

Frontline on March 15th 1945:

Had the Allies stopped the Germans would have prepared for round three a decade later. Stubborn people they are.

Last Online
    03-20-2022 @ 03:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasoid
    Country
    Greenland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 521
    Given: 286

0 Not allowed!

it is. Brits prolonged the war to kill as many Germans as possible. Not even out of "revenge", but to reduce German geopolitical power.
    ...no they didn't you fucking moron
    Don't consider my posts prior to 2020 representative of who I am and what I think

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-FTA11171
    mtDNA
    H1
    Hero
    Yeshua Ha Mashiach
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Some of you are ruled by pure emotion. Argue your points like adults.

Thread Information