PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Compilation of Asian women putting down their own men - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Compilation of Asian women putting down their own men

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IrisSelene View Post
    I like kpop but the kpop community is a mess lol and filled with crazy fans sadly

I love diversity thats and multiculturalism, the opposite of most people from this forum lol I think you can find beauty anywhere.

And I'm currently dating a peruvian haha three months by now

I know about that fantasy hahah i can't speak for all bisexual females but for me, i would like all types of threesomes lol two girls, two guys, 1 girl 1 guy...
    Have you ever had a lesbian experience?

Lesbian experiences excite me.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by OsricPearl View Post
    I think Asian men can be very handsome. But i have a strong preference for my own guys. ;D
    Whatever floats your boat chica.

But have you ever tried it with other types of men or women?

My first kiss was from a half MENA my highschool fling, she's from a prestigious family but was a morena that looked mullata but with sharp features.

I'm currently perusing a conservative Muslim African woman, if she goes with me then I know it's true love since she would risk being stonned to death as per Quranic punishment on Apostates just for little old me...

With men I've got hit on several times by other men. I had jacked off my high school best friend as I said above. And my college best friend offered me a blowjob I refused since I find fucking men in the ass or mouth atrocious. My high school sweetheart wanted me and my sparring partner then to sandwich her. But it never came to pass.

Lol Lol

These are the shit that came from a former monk in training.

I also lost my virginity to a prostitute which I regretted, and now I'm a born again virgin.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,284
    Given: 4,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Have you ever had a lesbian experience?

Lesbian experiences excite me.

No. When I was in high school, I went through a brief phase where I wondered if I was bisexual. I was drawn to a friend of mine out of admiration. She embodied many things that I wanted to be. But because of the crowd I was hanging around, I immediately thought it was some sort of sexual thing. It caused some drama and nonsense and I'm a little embarrassed about it.
    My sister, although a liberal, didn't believe it. She told me that adolescent girls sometimes develop "crushes" on girls they admire but it's an emotional thing and nothing sexual. I realized she was right and that was the end of that. It's the sort of romantic friendships that are described in old chick books like Anne of Green Gables. Modern life ruins everything.

Once, later on, I happened upon a friend's penthouse magazine. This absolved any idea of bisexuality as I found women's "parts" to be disgusting. bleh.

Whatever floats your boat chica.

But have you ever tried it with other types of men or women?

Well, I had some very casual experiences early on which completely soured the experience with black guys because of various. At fourteen, I had a very casual, innocent "boyfriend" during a christian summer camp. we held hands and hung out and that was the end of it. My mother, upon hearing of it, made me break up with him because she said I was too young and he was black. I felt bad, but I was a good girl.

Those three days of nothing and he ended up treating me awful for the rest of the school year. His friends would walk up to me and ask "why did you like him? He's a total jerk." I couldn't answer them.

In college, I almost dated another black guy. Again, nothing happened this time. We talked on the phone and went on group dates. He was a good guy and I have no complaints about him. but, when I met his mother, the look she gave me was very cautious. It said, "Ok, I don't know what I should do about this." lol. She was very polite, but seemed a little peeved. Everything was going well until we started hanging around his black friends. Up to that point, we had been hanging around white friends. He ended up talking about The Struggle (tm) and even then I was getting tired of what I call "the black whine." So, I realized I couldn't date him. I used the fact that I had feelings for someone else as an excuse to break it up (it wasn't entirely false, I ended up marrying the other guy. lol).

years later, I ran into him at a bookstore. He was with his father. I was married by then. He tries to introduce me to his father as a friend from college, and his father, I'm telling you, refused to even shake hands with me. He didn't even look at me. He just looked at his son with this face, "Son, I taught you better than this. Why are you introducing me to a white woman?"
    The poor guy was so embarrassed.
    But no, thanks. As Muhammad Ali said, "No one is worth that aggravation."

Besides, I don't try people. I'm not the sort of person who goes on casual things. As you can tell by my tales, I rarely got physical with men even if we were intending to date. Besides that first boyfriend that lasted three days (lol), that I don't even count, I've had three boyfriends my whole life. I married one. I only slept with one. They all "looked like me."

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2021 @ 12:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,463
    Given: 12,450

1 Not allowed!

I don't think you can generalize all Asian women just because some of them speak such things, i think it's very relative and depends on the background of the person. The same logic could be applied to white women(especially western european ones) who despise white men and are into blacks and arabs.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kivan View Post
    I don't think you can generalize all Asian women just because some of them speak such things, i think it's very relative and depends on the background of the person. The same logic could be applied to white women(especially western european ones) who despise white men and are into blacks and arabs.
    Bingo.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-16-2023 @ 02:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Blank
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,284
    Given: 4,691

0 Not allowed!

I can't understand that attitude. White guys are the best. They look the best. They treat their women the best. They are smart. Yes, I want to go with a guy who will beat me or leave me as for someone else.
    Last edited by Morena; 03-13-2019 at 03:09 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-10-2022 @ 10:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Weeb
    Country
    United States
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,217
    Given: 2,355

0 Not allowed!

At the end of the day, these are nothing but rationalizations for their shallow desires. E. Asian women like white guys because of status reasons, meanwhile in Europe women go for Arabs/blacks because they are perceived as more alpha, anything else is just excuses.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,288
    Given: 8,205

0 Not allowed!

The hell? But I think women find intelligence very attractive too though.

Chinese are just not as exposed to Europeans that much, they'll tire of their European fetish if they see them and interact with them all the time.

He is smart as fuck, he is part of our team, afterall. When they have approached him though, they couldn’t have known that. Ant still, I disagree with your premise. Intelligence in itself is a neutral trait, when it comes to this stuff.

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

1 Not allowed!

When I first started seeing my Asian( Korean) husband, my Chinese boss was concerned because she told me Chinese men from China treat their wives like slaves, and Korean men are even worse. I reminded her that he was American born, so different set of ideals.

It still makes me laugh that he tells people he’s Hawaiian, if anyone asks. Nigga had the balls to do this when he was visiting me in the hospital. I’m currently studying Korean language and culture, so my husband will be more proud of his own culture.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-16-2023 @ 04:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    /
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,123
    Given: 547

0 Not allowed!

Maybe .01% of white women are like that, vs 80%+ of Asians

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread Information