Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

9 Not allowed!

Default Mexican 23andMe Updated Spreadsheet

I recently created this spreadsheet and decided to divided it by states, region and sub-regions
    It is the most detailed spreadsheet for Mexico thus far

We will then be able to see the averages of each state in Mexico
    Also keep in mind that 23andMe doesn't ship to Mexico so the people who are testing themselves are the Mexican community in the USA

I see that Bravado has return to this forum, so if he could provide me with some Durango 23andMe results, that would be great
    also RMuller with some San Luis Potosi results

I am hoping to get at least 100 samples for each state but if not, at least 50 especially for the underrepresented ones like Yucatan, Tabasco, Campeche, Chiapas, Veracruz, states that hardly has a migrant population in the USA

So far, I have this and I will continue to add more for states like Michoacan, Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, Guanajuato, Puebla, Zacatecas, Guerrero

the averages for each state

the state that I found the most interesting was Guerrero, they have a heavy Southeast Asian component, many scoring up to 16% Southeast Asian, the highest SSA for that state was 27%
    my two examples for Veracruz have been 100% Caucasian (they are not related to me though), one is a middle eastern guy from Veracruz with 3 grandparents from Mexico and one from Syria, he came out with no admixture and he is 100% Middle Eastern, the other one is of Italian heritage and he is also 100% white. Soon I will update the Veracruz one, I have a Veracruzano who is 95% Amerindian, others who are triracial and mestizos

Banned
    Last Online
    06-10-2020 @ 12:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hispanic American
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Country
    Mexico
    Religion
    Personal experience
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 727
    Given: 320

3 Not allowed!

Impresionante cómo los porcentajes concuerdan con las diferencias regionales:

-Occidente y Norte, pred-euros.
    -Centro, balanceado.
    -Sur, pred-nativo.
    -Población en general, balanceado.

Buen trabajo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    I recently created this spreadsheet and decided to divided it by states, region and sub-regions
    It is the most detailed spreadsheet for Mexico thus far

We will then be able to see the averages of each state in Mexico
    Also keep in mind that 23andMe doesn't ship to Mexico so the people who are testing themselves are the Mexican community in the USA

I see that Bravado has return to this forum, so if he could provide me with some Durango 23andMe results, that would be great
    also RMuller with some San Luis Potosi results

I am hoping to get at least 100 samples for each state but if not, at least 50 especially for the underrepresented ones like Yucatan, Tabasco, Campeche, Chiapas, Veracruz, states that hardly has a migrant population in the USA

So far, I have this and I will continue to add more for states like Michoacan, Jalisco, Nuevo Leon, Tamaulipas, Guanajuato, Puebla, Zacatecas, Guerrero

the averages for each state

the state that I found the most interesting was Guerrero, they have a heavy Southeast Asian component, many scoring up to 16% Southeast Asian, the highest SSA for that state was 27%
    my two examples for Veracruz have been 100% Caucasian (they are not related to me though), one is a middle eastern guy from Veracruz with 3 grandparents from Mexico and one from Syria, he came out with no admixture and he is 100% Middle Eastern, the other one is of Italian heritage and he is also 100% white. Soon I will update the Veracruz one, I have a Veracruzano who is 95% Amerindian, others who are triracial and mestizos
    Concerning Guerrero, it has alot of Filipino immigrants went there. As much as 1/3rd of people sampled in Guerrero had Filipino/Indonesian descent.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018...led-modern-dna

BTW that state is named after Mexican Revolutionary Leader, Vicente Guerrero.

Filipinos were actively employed in the Mexican revolution lead by the Filipino-Mexican General Isidoro Montes de Oca.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidoro_Montes_de_Oca

We bled for Mexico! The same way you Mexicans bled for us!

These were the main recruitment areas for Mexican soldiers sent to the Philippines in wars against Brunei, Japan, Taiwan, China and Indonesia.

This was were you were stationed.

We then had to withstand attacks from the North, West, and South... (Basically Surrounded)

War against constant attacks from Japanese Samurais from the north!

War against constant attacks from Muslim Sultans from the south!

War against British-Indian and Dutch-Indonesian invasions from the west!

Battling armies 10 to 20 times larger than the combined Filipino-Mexican-Spanish forces...

Juan de Salcedo

Juan de Salcedo (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈxwan de salˈθeðo]; 1549 – March 11, 1576) was a Spanish conquistador. He was born in Mexico in 1549 and he was the grandson of Miguel López de Legazpi and brother of Felipe de Salcedo. Salcedo was one of the soldiers who accompanied the Spanish colonization of the Philippines in 1565. He joined the Spanish military in 1564 for their exploration of the East Indies and the Pacific, at the age of 15. In 1567, Salcedo led an army of about 300 Spanish and Mexican soldiers and 600 Visayan (Filipino) allies along with Martín de Goiti for their conquest of Islamic Manila (then under occupation by the Sultanate of Brunei). There they fought a number of battles against the Muslim leaders, mainly against Tarik Sulayman (ironically named from the Arabic طارق بن زياد Tāriq, Islamic conqueror of Spain before the Christian Spanish expelled the Muslims during the Reconquista). The Spanish officers, Mexican recruits and Filipino warriors coalesced in 1570 and 1571 to attack the Islamised areas of Luzon, for control of lands and settlements.

William Scott called Salcedo, "the last of the Conquistadores." In May 1572, Salcedo led an exploration expedition of 45 Spaniards northward. Leaving 30 of his men at Vigan, Salcedo proceeded to sail around the northern coast, and down the eastern shore, with 15 men in 2 open boats. He returned to Manila 3 months later with 50 pounds of gold.[1]

In 1574, Salcedo hurried back to Manila, when that city was threatened by Limahong and he sucessfully fought with his 600 warriors (300 Mexicans and Spaniards plus 300 local Filipino Militia) against 6,500 Chinese pirates and Japanese Ronins. After the Spanish success in the Battle of Manila (1574), Salcedo pursued Limahong to Pangasinan in 1575. There the Spaniards besieged the pirates for four months, before Limahong made good his escape.[2][3][1]

Salcedo died in March 1576, probably of dysentery, at the age of 27.[1]

His body is interred at the San Agustin Church in Intramuros.

Romance with Princess Kandarapa

Local folk legends and a written account by Don Felipe Cepeda, Salcedo's aid,[4] who returned to Acapulco, recount that after the Spanish conquest of Luzon and their consequent takeover of the Pasig River delta polity of Tondo, which was the previous preeminent state in Luzon before the Brunei Sultanate established their puppet-kingdom, Islamic Manila, to supplant Tondo, Juan de Salcedo, then about 22 years old, fell in love with the 18-year-old Dayang-dayang ("Princess") Kandarapa, said to be the niece of Lakandula, Tondo's Lakan ("Paramount ruler").[5] Their love was completely against their forebears wishes since Lakan Dula wanted his niece, Dayang-dayang Kandarapa, to be married to the Rajah of Macabebe. However, at one time so the legend goes, Kandarapa sent Salcedo a message within a cluster of white Lotus flowers (The Lotus flower is the most sacred flower in Tantric Mysticism since it is pure and beautiful despite growing from the mud of its surroundings). However, princess Kandarapa mistakenly thought that Salcedo had been unfaithful to her and so, she passed away of a broken heart. Upon going back from his campaigns, Salcedo learned of her death and yet kept her token of fidelity with him until the end. It is said that when he died in Ilocos, he had in his breast pocket, the dried leaves of the Lotus flowers Kandarapa gave him. This romance, as recorded by Don Felipe Cepeda in Mexico, was picked up by the Catalonian Jesuit, Rev. Fr. Jose Ibañez, who published this romance in Spain.[6]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_de_Salcedo
    YET WE WON! MOTHAFUCKING PUTOS!!

We're literally blood brothers in that we spilled blood defending each other's soil!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Selurong; 03-12-2019 at 06:44 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Mexicans and Filipinos, blood brothers spilling blood defending each other's motherlands since the 1500s...

Mexican air force in the Philippines helping liberate the country from Japanese occupation...
    https://www.historynet.com/world-war...hilippines.htm

Combined Mexican-Filipino revolution in America in the Delano Strike by Larry Itliong and Ceasar Chavez.
    https://ufw.org/research/history/mex...ined-together/

We're also each other's greatest rivals in boxing. Heheheh.
    https://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/09/2...boxing-rivalry

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Concerning Guerrero, it has alot of Filipino immigrants went there. As much as 1/3rd of people sampled in Guerrero had Filipino/Indonesian descent.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018...led-modern-dna

BTW that state is named after Mexican Revolutionary Leader, Vicente Guerrero.

Filipinos were actively employed in the Mexican revolution lead by the Filipino-Mexican General Isidoro Montes de Oca.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isidoro_Montes_de_Oca

We bled for Mexico! The same way you Mexicans bled for us!

These were the main recruitment areas for Mexican soldiers sent to the Philippines in wars against Brunei, Japan, Taiwan, China and Indonesia.

This was were you were stationed.

We then had to withstand attacks from the North, West, and South... (Basically Surrounded)

War against constant attacks from Japanese Samurais from the north!

War against constant attacks from Muslim Sultans from the south!

War against British-Indian and Dutch-Indonesian invasions from the west!

Battling armies 10 to 20 times larger than the combined Filipino-Mexican-Spanish forces...

YET WE WON!

We're literally blood brothers in that we spilled blood defending each other's soil!
    I was really surprise to see the high levels of Southeast Asian ancestry in Mexicans especially those from Guerrero
    it can also be detected in the state of Michoacan, from what I have notice, those with high Southeast Asian tend to come from the southern coastal part, they also have high levels of SSA but normally around 7-8% and also small percentage of South Asian, usually between 0.4-1.0% which is a lot, so im thinking that there were some Gypsy settlements in that area or South Asian slaves who were imported in southern Michoacan to work

I still have a lot of samples to put but even with the small samples of Guerrero, they have all scored Southeast Asian

Romario Ventura from MasterChef Mexico is from Guerrero and he looks like a Southeast Asian, he most likely has more than 9% Southeast Asian with over 9% SSA as well and high Amerindian with some Euro

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilo View Post

-Centro, balanceado.
    -Sur, pred-nativo.

Buen trabajo.
    I'll gladly die with my brothers for cause of the Mexican Reconquista. Mi homie.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tequilo View Post

-Centro, balanceado.
    -Sur, pred-nativo.

Buen trabajo.
    pronto estare poniendo mas del centro de mexico, tambien mas de norte de mexico

mi meta es tener de samples por lo menos 300 en northern/western-central mexico, 200 en central mexico y 100 en southern mexico
    asi sabremos los resultados del mexicano en promedio

los estados mas poblados de el sur son Veracruz y Guerrero, de ellos tengo todavia muchos que poner, ya si no puedo conseguir mas de 10 de los otros estados, Guerrero y Veracruz seran los representantes del sur de mexico
    los demas se me van hacer un poco facil de conseguir los resultados, ya que hay muchos michoacanos, zacatecos, jaliscenses, tamaulipecos, regios en 23andme

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    I'll gladly die with my brothers for cause of the Mexican Reconquista. Mi homie.

its time for Mexico to recolonize our lands, starting with Guam and the Philippines, they are our sea brothers
    then from there, we can conquer central america, from there the caribbean islands like cuba and dominican republic, and start to conquer south america and expand our empire

imagine that, that is my dream

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 05:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    G-BY205667
    mtDNA
    K1a12a4a
    Taxonomy
    Robust Iranid
    Politics
    🤡
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,027
    Given: 5,557

0 Not allowed!

Cool

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    I was really surprise to see the high levels of Southeast Asian ancestry in Mexicans especially those from Guerrero
    it can also be detected in the state of Michoacan, from what I have notice, those with high Southeast Asian tend to come from the southern coastal part, they also have high levels of SSA but normally around 7-8% and also small percentage of South Asian, usually between 0.4-1.0% which is a lot, so im thinking that there were some Gypsy settlements in that area or South Asian slaves who were imported in southern Michoacan to work

I still have a lot of samples to put but even with the small samples of Guerrero, they have all scored Southeast Asian

Romario Ventura from MasterChef Mexico is from Guerrero and he looks like a Southeast Asian, he most likely has more than 9% Southeast Asian with over 9% SSA as well and high Amerindian with some Euro
    The South Asian component in Guerrero also comes from the Philippines or Southeast Asia, South Asian adventurers established Indianized kingdoms in the Philippines before Spanish times. Before Spain came the royal class has partial Indian descent, the merchant class was Chinese and Malays made up the warrior class.

The native Filipino alphabet Baybayin, is based off the Indian Gujarati Abugida.

1 Million Filipinos have Indian Y-DNA and Millions more have partial Indian DNA in their Genome...

According to the Y-DNA study of 105 Filipino males from the bank of the company, Applied Biosystems, most Philippine Y-DNA haplogroups were found to be O1 (O1a) and O2 (O1b1), both of which are common in populations from Southeast Asia as far north as the Yangtze Delta.[76][not in citation given] However, around 13% of the population is confirmed to have the Y-DNA haplogroup R1b, which has spread to the Philippines from Spain and Latin America, and another 13% belong to haplogroup O3 (O2-M122), which is especially common in populations of China. The same Y-DNA study showed an estimated 1% frequency of the South Asian (Indian) haplogroup H1a. Making about a Million Filipinos having Indian ancestry. Furthermore, a similar 1% frequency of the Haplogroup L1 which is of Nordic European origin makes another 1 Million Filipinos, of Nordic ancestry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipi...enetic_studies

Indian Y-DNA is even more common in Indonesia where 12% of Balinese Y-chromosomes are of likely Indian origin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bali#Ethnic_origins

Yes Romario Ventura looks Filipino/Southeast Asian.

There's a theory that Mexican mezcalero was taught to Mexicans by Filipino immigrants.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/ancx/food-d...pino-mezcalero

There are also a shit ton of Filipinos (Who are even from the gangs) who look Mexican too, not necessarily just the rich mestizos...

Skip to 1:17. He looks like an Indo-Mestizo Mexican.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information