Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    its time for Mexico to recolonize our lands, starting with Guam and the Philippines, they are our sea brothers
    then from there, we can conquer central america, from there the caribbean islands like cuba and dominican republic, and start to conquer south america and expand our empire

imagine that, that is my dream
    Mexico is the greatest! The mother country and protector of the Philippines has always been Mexico.

We were always devastated because we were a constant war zone yet mother Mexico spent half her treasury subsidizing the Philippines...

During its rule, Spain quelled various indigenous revolts. There were also several external military challenges from Chinese and Japanese pirates, the Dutch, the English, the Portuguese and the Muslims of Southeast Asia. Those challengers were fought off despite the hostile forces having encircled the Philippine archipelago in a crescent formed from Japan to Indonesia. The Philippines was maintained at a considerable cost during Spanish rule. The long war against the Dutch from the West, in the 17th century, together with the intermittent conflict with the Muslims in the South and combating Japanese-Chinese Wokou piracy from the North nearly bankrupted the colonial treasury.[147] Furthermore, the state of near constant wars caused a high death and desertion rate among the Mestizo, Mulatto and Indio (Native American) soldiers sent from Mexico and Peru that were stationed in the Philippines.[148] This left only the fittest and strongest to survive and serve out their military service. The high death and desertion rates also applied to the native Filipino warriors and laborers levied by Spain, to fight in battles all across the archipelago and elsewhere or build galleons and public works. The repeated wars, lack of wages, dislocation and near starvation were so intense, almost half of the soldiers sent from Latin America and the warriors and laborers recruited locally either died or fled to the lawless countryside to live as vagabonds among the rebellious natives, escaped enslaved Indians (From India)[149] and Negrito nomads, where they race-mixed through rape or prostitution, which further blurred the racial caste system Spain tried so hard to maintain in the towns and cities.[150] These circumstances contributed to the increasing difficulty of governing the Philippines. Due to these, the Royal Fiscal of Manila wrote a letter to King Charles III of Spain, in which he advises to abandon the colony, but this was successfully opposed by the religious and missionary orders that argued that the Philippines was a launching pad for further conversions in the Far East.[151] The non-profitable Philippine colony survived on an annual subsidy paid by the Spanish Crown and often procured from taxes and profits accrued by the Viceroyalty of New Spain (Mexico)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippines

To fund the war torn Philippines, Mexico sent a whopping 700 tons of pure silver PER YEAR TO THE PHILIPPINES.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global...Flow_of_Silver

We're even closer to Mexicans in la familia terms than Spaniards.

The Filipino term for Father and Mother is Nauhatl in origin...

Our Mothers are called Nanay from the Aztec Nantli.

Our Fathers are called Tatay from the Aztec Tahtl.

In contrast, the far more distant term for Uncle or Auntie is Spanish...

Filipinos call our uncles and aunties, Titos and Titas from the Spanish Tio and Tia.

But brothers and sisters are Chinese in origin though...

Ate (Sister) from 阿姊/á-chí
    Kuya (Brother) from 哥兄/ko͘–hiaⁿ

But the principle of life is Sanskrit in origin...

Filipino: Diwa from... Sanskrit: Jīva (जीव), meaning the principle of life, vital breath (Spirit; Soul)

However our terms for defeat and shame are Arabic...

Hiya Hayaa حياء‎, (To feel shame, Blush)

For all the great things Mexico did for us it's only a small matter if armies of Filipinos come to America to reconquer territories for the Great Aztlan!

If I did not commit to be missionary to Muslim Africa I would gladly go to Mexico to join the Reconquista. But I will tell Filipinos why we should scheme, fight and die for Aztlan.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    The South Asian component in Guerrero also comes from the Philippines or Southeast Asia, South Asian adventurers established Indianized kingdoms in the Philippines before Spanish times. Before Spain came the royal class has partial Indian descent, the merchant class was Chinese and Malays made up the warrior class.

The native Filipino alphabet Baybayin, is based off the Indian Gujarati Abugida.

True but we had South Asians slaves in Mexico though, it wasn't just Filipinos, in fact South Asians slaves were just as many as Filipinos
    the mole of current Mexico was influence by an Asian slave girl who was living in Puebla at that time, that is why mole is considered the Mexican curry

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

True but we had South Asians slaves in Mexico though, it wasn't just Filipinos, in fact South Asians slaves were just as many as Filipinos
    the mole of current Mexico was influence by an Asian slave girl who was living in Puebla at that time, that is why mole is considered the Mexican curry
    Lol funny how the Catholic Monarchs and the Pope forbade the slavery of the indigena (Which was futile since the Mita system was still practiced to mine the shit out of Potosi) but Asian and African slaves were ok.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Our ethnic diversity especially in Manila is comparable to that of Mexico or Brazil.

Look at my post in this thread.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Croatia/page6

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,996
    Given: 10,533

1 Not allowed!

good work

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopi View Post
    good work
    thanks, i must say that its a tiring job having to put it all together but im doing it for the culture
    hopefully i get 1,000 samples soon, but like I said, its a tiring job and i dont have enough time

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

thanks, i must say that its a tiring job having to put it all together but im doing it for the culture
    hopefully i get 1,000 samples soon, but like I said, its a tiring job and i dont have enough time
    Yeah I know that feel bro. I simultaneously have a job teaching English to foreigners, contributing to Wikipedia, talking here, studying Apologetics on my third year, trying to work out (This one pains me since I lost my good physique I once had when I still had time for BJJ) and I've been stressed lately since my mother recently died too and shit. And my days are fucked up.

So if know how it feels like to be tired and overwhelmed...

I was also the masseur of my dojo back then, I also massaged my fathers and brothers when I was in the monastery, so If you feel tired I can give you a mean massage.

But sometimes it's also tiring to just keep on giving and giving yet not receiving anything in return. But that's the Eucharistic life I intend to follow, it is better to give than to receive.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Do you still grapple hommie?

Or you don't have time anymore?

I'm struggling with same shit..

This was me 2 years ago...

Still had abs and biceps and stuff

The MMA Club where I was at...

Now, I don't have time to do the shit I loved.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Btw what do you think of my chops?

I stole a lot of hearts with it...

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...e+best+singers

I was such a hot shot crooner then, in High school even when I was freshman I got asked to the senior prom by 4 beautiful older senior chicas.

Go down for it. And critique my performance.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Btw what do you think of my chops?

I stole a lot of hearts with it...

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...e+best+singers

I was such a hot shot crooner then, in High school even when I was freshman I got asked to the senior prom by 4 beautiful older senior chicas.

Go down for it. And critique my performance.

do you still do MMA?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information