Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post
    Would they have cancelled these lessons if it was Christians protesting? I doubt they would. They would probably be labeled as disriminatory and ignored by the school.
    Doesn't matter IMO, the Muslims are on the right side. A broken clock is right twice a day.

There was Christian parents in the protests, but it was mainly Muslims.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-28-2023 @ 08:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Believe me I'm still trying to figure this out.
    Country
    Antarctica
    mtDNA
    HV1c
    Politics
    Central-Left
    Hero
    Science
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,310
    Given: 1,961

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    transsexualism mostly..I have nothing against homosexuals and so on.
    Listen, If someone suffers in their life so much because they feel they should have been borned to a different gender, who am I to keep them down? Again liberality- people should do what will make them happy as long it doesn't hurt anybody else.

Learning about LGBT in school won't make to LGBT. It's stupid- you either born this way or not.
    Learning about LGBT from young age however, would make you more accepting person (to others or even to yourself if you're LGBT). And an accepting society is better and much more human.

You know what, even if transgenders are mentally ill, if changing their sex would make them feel good- I am supporting them. And I'll make sure my kids will accept others and know these thing are natural from a very young age.

People are actually committing sucide because they are judge by society! Why?! It doesn't worth it! we need to be more accepting, or at least not to comment bad things.

Last Online
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    half Persian, half Siamese
    Country
    Slovakia
    Taxonomy
    meow
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,516
    Given: 4,502

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    Doesn't matter IMO, the Muslims are on the right side. A broken clock is right twice a day.

There was Christian parents in the protests, but it was mainly Muslims.
    I'm not against Muslims, especially not in this case. I'm just pointing out that their views are respected more. Christians often protest things they consider inappropriate, but they are generally shamed for that, for example the protests against the LGBT pride parade in Serbia. If the heavily Muslim areas of London protested against pride parade going through their part of the town, I bet their wish would be respected more.

Last Online
    04-21-2024 @ 01:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Baldic
    Ethnicity
    Bald
    Ancestry
    Bald individuals
    Country
    Argentina
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Baldid
    Politics
    Pro-Baldness, Hair Loss
    Hero
    Charles the Bald
    Religion
    Ironically Calvinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,039
    Given: 996

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sp_loa View Post
    Listen, If someone suffers in their life so much because they feel they should have been borned to a different gender, who am I to keep them down? Again liberality- people should do what will make them happy as long it doesn't hurt anybody else.

Learning about LGBT in school won't make to LGBT. It's stupid- you either born this way or not.
    Learning about LGBT from young age however, would make you more accepting person (to others or even to yourself if you're LGBT). And an accepting society is better and much more human.

You know what, even if transgenders are mentally ill, if changing their sex would make them feel good- I am supporting them. And I'll make sure my kids will accept others and know these thing are natural from a very young age.

People are actually committing sucide because they are judge by society! Why?! It doesn't worth it! we need to be more accepting, or at least not to comment bad things.

Homossexualism, Abortion, etc, these way of thinking are decreasing fertility rate, even people today being more prone to accepting liberal behavior these days, you can check how suicide rates are increasing each day more, just compare how suicides were low 100 years ago if compared today or how low are suicide rate in shitholes like Africa.

Muslims are doing their paper and that's why they will survive as a religion group, they have high fertility rate, while christians that used to have many children in a recent past now have low fertility rate.

These non sense things such as feminism (inc abortion), lgbt, afro-movements only exists in western society, those ones with low fertility rates

Last Online
    11-28-2021 @ 08:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 160
    Given: 196

0 Not allowed!

Ofc school should be somewhere students learn real knowledge and (some) basic morals but modern western lefts dont think so.
    I will respect the left a little bit more if they can keep their naive ideology on everyone's head, not just certain groups, but obviously they dont.
    They are the most hateful hypocrites and most pathetic double-standarders in the world, fake, weak and selfish.

Inactive
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Country
    North-Korea
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b-PH908
    mtDNA
    J2b1
    Taxonomy
    Alpinid
    Hero
    Jake Gyllenhaal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,113
    Given: 10,158

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Alenka View Post
    I'm not against Muslims, especially not in this case. I'm just pointing out that their views are respected more. Christians often protest things they consider inappropriate, but they are generally shamed for that, for example the protests against the LGBT pride parade in Serbia. If the heavily Muslim areas of London protested against pride parade going through their part of the town, I bet their wish would be respected more.
    True.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information