Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 173
    Given: 87

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook View Post
    Oh Godddddd stop obsessing over whiteness
    This is a European forum, so I'm just showing a group of European-descendants that most people aren't aware exist. Their population is very small in the Philippines. Less than 100,000 criollos/castizos left in the country. Most have emigrated to Spain and Australia. But even a lot of the ones who live abroad often go back and forth from the Philippines because their family business is there.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GaneshD'Souza View Post
    This is a European forum, so I'm just showing a group of European-descendants that most people aren't aware exist. Their population is very small in the Philippines. Less than 100,000 criollos/castizos left in the country. Most have emigrated to Spain and Australia. But even a lot of the ones who live abroad often go back and forth from the Philippines because their family business is there.
    Lol white-flight in action. The moment the going gets tough they flee like a bunch of hypocrite cowards that they are.

No wonder being called as somebody who has a white cock is considered very offensive in the Philippines.

That's why I like the Latino prescence more since they have staying power.

Spain didn't do shit for us when their criollo and mestizo bastard children were slaughtered by their fellow Fascists, the Japanese during the invasion of Manila.

At least our Latino brethren in Mexico sent the Mexican Eagles to help liberate the Philippines from Japan.

Spain was too busy kowtowing to Hitler and Hirohito.

Even when Filipinos like Marcelo Azcaraga practically restored the Spanish Monarchy..

They sell their children off for money.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    Yes it's quite clear they've some non-Pinoy admixture but they definitely show their Filipino side. Anyways, nice thread and goodnight
    Good night.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-01-2022 @ 12:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance - Native Brazilian - Celtic - North African - Mediterranean - African
    Ethnicity
    Coruscantian
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Dom Pedro II
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,702
    Given: 85

0 Not allowed!

I LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT THOSE EXOTIC WHITE GROUPS OUTSIDE EUROPE AND AMERICAS. I REALLY WANNA WHITES WERE BIGGER IN AFRICA AND ASIA, AT LEAST 5%.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Spaniards = Fascist Scum who sell their own children.

Japan’s importance in Spain was revealed when, in late 1938, Japan, Italy and Germany decided to reinforce the Anti-Comintern Pact. Spain was an obvious candidate to join but General Franco and his foreign minister, Jordana, resisted such a move, on account of which these three nations decided to apply pressure individually. As a consequence, the Japanese representative, with two other colleagues, coerced Franco separately to sign the Pact, in a demonstration of Japan’s new status. It was only in May 1939, when the Civil War was already over, that Spain, along with Hungary and Manchukuo (the Japanese puppet state), joined the Anti-Comintern Pact. In this manner Japan and Spain became allies...

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The impact of this cooperation was uneven. The exchange of raw materials and Spanish political co-operation to achieve a wider domination over the Philippine population during the Japanese occupation had varying results. In the case of the exchange of products it is possible that some purchases of Spanish goods took place, transported to Japan in ships or in the so-called “Blockade Runner” submarines, which travelled from one theatre of the conflict to another. There is evidence of a fair number of unsuccessful attempts but, in any case, the volume of any such transactions would have been rather small because the quantities of products to be transported would have been minimal. As for the occupation of the Philippines, the Spanish consul inManila handed over a list of Spanish leftists for their detention, while the Japanese strove to propagate statements by Spaniards extolling their achievements. The Falangists in Manila managed to attain dominance over the Spanish colony, substituting the hegemony of pro-Franco oligarchic families suspicious of Fascism but, apart from this, few benefits were had. The Japanese military police (Kempeitai), for instance, did not prolong the detention of those Spaniards denounced by the consul in Manila, and Spain never managed to obtain any important measure that signified a noteworthy favour for the community. The media in the Philippines on its part circulated some messages of support from the Spanish administration, and the Japanese religious policy managed some praise from the Spanish Catholic missionaries that could help to achieve the acquiescence of the Filipino people for the military occupation...

Last Online
    08-17-2023 @ 12:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Asian
    Ethnicity
    Asia
    Country
    Vatican City
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Lol white-flight in action. The moment the going gets tough they flee like a bunch of hypocrite cowards that they are.

No wonder being called as somebody who has a white cock is considered very offensive in the Philippines.

That's why I like the Latino prescence more since they have staying power.

Spain didn't do shit for us when their criollo and mestizo bastard children were slaughtered by their fellow Fascists, the Japanese during the invasion of Manila.

At least our Latino brethren in Mexico sent the Mexican Eagles to help liberate the Philippines from Japan...

Well, the ones who stayed in the country do a lot to help the Philippines. They Ayala family actually cares about the Philippines and tries to make it a better place.

Many of the social and political activists are Spanish-descent like
    Chito Gascon

Carlos Celdran

Peque Gallaga- made a lot of cultural films about the Philippines

The Spanish who stayed in the Philippines seem very invested in the country.
    Though I would say some seem to only stay for the money, like the Aboitiz family

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    I'm a proud Fascist I like selling and sacrificing my cultural cousins and mestizo children to Satan...
    What do you think of the glorious World War 2 Spanish-Japanese alliance in the Anti-Cominterm pact?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Comintern_Pact

Did Fascist Spain enjoy the slaughter of his Filipino children by his new Fascist Pederast, Japan?

Last edited by Selurong; 03-15-2019 at 01:39 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GaneshD'Souza View Post
    Well, the ones who stayed in the country do a lot to help the Philippines. They Ayala family actually cares about the Philippines and tries to make it a better place.

Many of the social and political activists are Spanish-descent like
    Chito Gascon

Carlos Celdran

Peque Gallaga- made a lot of cultural films about the Philippines

The Spanish who stayed in the Philippines seem very invested in the country.
    Though I would say some seem to only stay for the money, like the Aboitiz family
    I make an exception to them because they are Filipinos by nationality.

But Spaniards by nationality, I sometimes despise. They're racial purists who simultaneously despise and demean yet fuck Filipinos and Latinos. The relationship is quite toxic.

Last Online
    08-17-2023 @ 12:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Asian
    Ethnicity
    Asia
    Country
    Vatican City
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenma de Pegasus View Post
    I LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT THOSE EXOTIC WHITE GROUPS OUTSIDE EUROPE AND AMERICAS. I REALLY WANNA WHITES WERE BIGGER IN AFRICA AND ASIA, AT LEAST 5%.
    It's definitely an exotic and tiny population. But it's probably the largest Eurasian population in East/Southeast Asia.

The criollo/castizo population in the Philippines is less than 100,000 (0.1% of the country's population)

The mestizo population (25%-75% European ancestry) is likely 500,000 to 1 million (0.5 to 1% of the population). But it's well over a million if you include half Filipino half Americans, Australians, other Europeans, but that's another topic.

And then Filipinos having 10-25% European blood are probably another 2% of the population.

These numbers are based on what I've seen on 23andme and then adjusting my estimates for that fact that Filipinos who take DNA tests dont represent the average population.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information