View Poll Results: Whish more acceptable - Shia or Sunni?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shia

9 52.94%
  • Sunni

8 47.06%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Which Muslim denomination more acceptable for you - Shia or Sunni? (Poll)

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,836
    Given: 7,303

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Lol yea what a utter nonsense

its like saying I am a christian, dont care about the bible or jesus.
    He should also add "I follow the Quran."

At least this applies to me as an addition to him.
    qpAdm: Bulgarian_1.DG= 77 - Kimak.SG= 23, p= 0.36, se= 0.31.
    Y: Q-L330 > Q-YP771 > Q-BZ180 > Q-F16045* (F15008*) --> Baikal N, Altai MLBA, Aldy-Bel, Pazyryk, Hun.
    MT: K1a --> Iron Gates, Starcevo, Bulgaria N, Bulgaria CA, Bulgaria BA.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Shi3as obviously.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Bullshit the quran itself is the proof why Islam should be rejected, I dont even give a shit about you.

Bosniensis knows his ancestors were cucks converting to islam and people pointing the obvious fact out that a muslim hating arabs is a complete fool and maniac.

Bosniensis is just affraid to finally islam, he doesnt know shit about it or care about it.
    Sorry but you're wrong. I may not be the smartest person on here. However, I minored religion in college and continued studying for years. Some translations may evoke some bad things, but they pale in comparison to what you will find in the Bible. Also, I meant what I said. Most of what Muslims believe in is not in the Quran. There is no antichrist in the Quran, there is no 5 times a day prayer. No beards, no stoning, no head covering nonsense. All of this is pagan teachings of babylon, zoroastrianism that literally hijacked the religion. The same groups to spread Islam after the prophets death were his enemies. Also, the Quran even says those who swore a promise to him among his companions(which Muslims Idolize) were all secretly plotting against him.

The word muslim simply means "submitter" As in submitting to God. It is also only one of many other labels used to define ranks of those who work towards God's favor. Mumin being one of the higher ranks, which is believer. They are of the foremost. Most of the Muslim world just fell into the same cracks that Christians and Jews did by manufacturing organized institutions. There is no middle men with The Creator.

You can cry lies and bullshit all you want. I actually studied this stuff religiously and still do. You don't need to know Arabic, or follow arab culture. That is all bullshit. Besides, Quran as written in classical Arabic which had an additional 2 alphabetical letters that were dropped with the evolution of modern Arabic(which many translators use).

All nations and tribes are given equal chance to prove their worth. The only people who try and act like Arabs because they think they "have to" are occultists. Same as Catholics who cry heresy if you don't pray in Latin.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Based on that you could call yourself a Christian, Buddhist, Muslim or whatever and it would make no practical difference.
    9:97 - The desert dwelling Arabs are far worse than the others in their disbelief and hypocrisy and have more reason to be ignorant of the revelations that The God revealed to His Messenger. The God is All-knowing and All-wise.

6:159: Those who have made divisions in their religion and become sects, thou art not of them in anything; their affair is unto The God, then He will tell them what they have been doing.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-02-2021 @ 09:55 AM
    Country
    Jamaica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,667
    Given: 5,726

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    9:97 - The desert dwelling Arabs are far worse than the others in their disbelief and hypocrisy and have more reason to be ignorant of the revelations that The God revealed to His Messenger. The God is All-knowing and All-wise.

6:159: Those who have made divisions in their religion and become sects, thou art not of them in anything; their affair is unto The God, then He will tell them what they have been doing.
    You misunderstand what I was saying. If the only thing Islam gave him is to believe there is a god and to not be a douche then he is no different from any of the people who are "non-religious but spiritual". He, like many other Bosniaks, are not really Muslims (and I should be fair to say that many Orthodoxes and Catholics are the same) since they only cling to the Muslim name by tradition and nothing else.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspias View Post
    He should also add "I follow the Quran."

At least this applies to me as an addition to him.
    Yes. That is obvious.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,900
    Given: 16,902

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    Sorry but you're wrong. I may not be the smartest person on here. However, I minored religion in college and continued studying for years. Some translations may evoke some bad things, but they pale in comparison to what you will find in the Bible. Also, I meant what I said. Most of what Muslims believe in is not in the Quran. There is no antichrist in the Quran, there is no 5 times a day prayer. No beards, no stoning, no head covering nonsense. All of this is pagan teachings of babylon, zoroastrianism that literally hijacked the religion. The same groups to spread Islam after the prophets death were his enemies. Also, the Quran even says those who swore a promise to him among his companions(which Muslims Idolize) were all secretly plotting against him.

The word muslim simply means "submitter" As in submitting to God. It is also only one of many other labels used to define ranks of those who work towards God's favor. Mumin being one of the higher ranks, which is believer. They are of the foremost. Most of the Muslim world just fell into the same cracks that Christians and Jews did by manufacturing organized institutions. There is no middle men with The Creator.

You can cry lies and bullshit all you want. I actually studied this stuff religiously and still do. You don't need to know Arabic, or follow arab culture. That is all bullshit. Besides, Quran as written in classical Arabic which had an additional 2 alphabetical letters that were dropped with the evolution of modern Arabic(which many translators use).

All nations and tribes are given equal chance to prove their worth. The only people who try and act like Arabs because they think they "have to" are occultists. Same as Catholics who cry heresy if you don't pray in Latin.
    Where do I claim you dont know about Islam, he doesnt.

Islam is a disgusting cult without the hadiths too

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Skipetar
    Country
    Kosovo
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,779
    Given: 1,359

0 Not allowed!

Sunni , especially Balkan Muslims.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    You misunderstand what I was saying. If the only thing Islam gave him is to believe there is a god and to not be a douche then he is no different from any of the people who are "non-religious but spiritual". He, like many other Bosniaks, are not really Muslims (and I should be fair to say that many Orthodoxes and Catholics are the same) since they only cling to the Muslim name by tradition and nothing else.
    True, but you cannot know what is in his heart, or his daily actions to truly say if he is just being flimsy or steadfast. The truth is, most religions are man-made bastardizations of one central truth. Many messengers God sent(assuming one believes in the Creator) were themselves lost, misguided, or following their forefathers blindly. It was their actions and deeds that set them apart from their peers. The Quran says messengers were sent to every nation tribe and people. Which goes to show that the middle east is not the only place where these things happened. Proto-Slavs probably received their own warners. In druid religion for instance, there are mention of the "end times" that eerily match the end times describes in abrahamic faiths.

Most religions are corrupt. No priest, imam, rabbi or anything dictates your place in the next life. It is our deeds and actions that determine where we go. That is a hard pill to swallow for some who want the easy way out. This goes for the Muslim world as well. I remember an Imam telling me once that all Muslims go to heaven regardless of their deeds and actions so long as they pray 5 times a day and fast. It is nonsense. All of it. The Quran says if people are not oppressing you or forcing you from your homes, to LEAVE THEM ALONE. This right there basically means most of the Muslim world is going to hell in a hand basket. It is no ones place to tell you how to live your life. If you cause no harm to anyone, its between you and your maker.

The problem is religion is so intrinsically tied to culture that people feel they are sacrificing their identity. God is not encapsulated by any culture or peoples. God encapsulates all. Known and unknown. Being good, doing good, avoiding major evil, and being charitable is most of the battle right there. Being a good person is not easy though.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Bosniaks, Albanians and Modern Turks follow Islam that is bound to traditional Ottoman values, we are very different to Arabs.

Our faith revolved around the Emperor of Constantinople who was supreme leader of Islam and defender of the Faith, he was God's "shadow" on the Earth whose position was sacred.

He was Caliph of Islam, Caesar of the Romans, Padishah of Persians and Turks.

The fact that modern Westerners know nothing about that ... we don't care.

Feel free to construct whatever opinion you want about us.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information