Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bimf View Post
    About copying you should discuss it accordingly. Of course in many areas all people use other's work a lot, like in academic research or art/culture, and maybe it happened more often in the history than now, but if we focus on today's actual prodcuts that companies produce, then copying should never be tolerated. I mean patent law exits for a reason, and some China's behaviour is obviously breaking the law. Dont try to deconstruct the modern laws to me, I'm not interested.

I dont know why you bring up north and south european here, like its totally unrelated. You do know that not just "nordicists" are being copied by china and complaining about it right? Brands/companies in Spain, Italy(many fashion brands for example) etc are the victims as well. And it's not about asian or eastern too, you see Korean/Japanese being accuse of copying/cheating a lot like Chinese? Acutally they are also the victims now.

Is their model close to the ideal one? Again I dont know the future but right now definitely not, not even closer compared to the western ones. An ideal model imo should have a well-designed reward system to encourage most of the population doing the right thing (working hard, having morals etc.) voluntarily, neither using forces and brainwasing like Chinese does nor leaving it totally free like western countries do is a good choice. But I do agree only Chinese model has a potential to evolve to the better one, even the chance is small. Western liberalism is a dead end.

Only very bottem? No, my friend, if you are not luck enough to be in the top 1%, keep greek identity then, dont be chinese. Life is all good.

And if you happen to be born to the very bottom in China unluckily, then you got a chance to be sent to a gymnastic school by your parents and train crazily hard in early age like the video you post even though you hate to do that. And if you are lucky enough to represent your city, county(they call it province I think) or even country then you will be fine. But if you cannot make it, like most of them, you will have to quit gymnastic at age of 18 and find a living yourself with a damaged body and without decent education. Life will not be very good then.

Off topic but just saying, UK and USA gymnastic team doing pretty good at last olympics :
    I was talking about general copying,not necessarily technology/entrepreneurship related things,yeah I won't do that but let's just say that even law-breaking I can see as a "virtue".Or let's say that this cliche quote of their Sun Tzu might be applied and none will remember the "enemies".
    I didn't want to bring it up,just saying that it is always brought up by certain groups instead as If themselves can improvise anything pre-existing,they throw this phrase just to delude themselves they're superior because of someone else's achievements,there's no disagreement.
    We agree on the rest ,also If you want to" force" some things that people won't accept,social engineering&subtle ways could do it for you(like keeping an eye on population to detect potential "bad seeds" of any kind which is what is probably going to happen btw).
    I don't watch gymnastics but Petrounias power

Last Online
    11-28-2021 @ 08:57 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 160
    Given: 196

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    I was talking about general copying,not necessarily technology/entrepreneurship related things,yeah I won't do that but let's just say that even law-breaking I can see as a "virtue".Or let's say that this cliche quote of their Sun Tzu might be applied and none will remember the "enemies".
    I didn't want to bring it up,just saying that it is always brought up by certain groups instead as If themselves can improvise anything pre-existing,they throw this phrase just to delude themselves they're superior because of someone else's achievements,there's no disagreement.
    We agree on the rest ,also If you want to" force" some things that people won't accept,social engineering&subtle ways could do it for you(like keeping an eye on population to detect potential "bad seeds" of any kind which is what is probably going to happen btw).
    I don't watch gymnastics but Petrounias power
    No it isnt. Majority of the complaints come from americans who are mostly mix of different eruopeans by ethnicity and probably dont even know about Nordicism. They complain because their companies are challenged and their interests are damaged. They complain from a practical reason.

I think you are talking about some people online saying things like "Chinese cannot create because its not in their genes" but they are never the main voices, ffs they dont even matter. And even if you really care about these online troll's opinions, I will still say they dont share a overlapping group of population with nordicist, cause I've seen lots of Italians, Spaniards, other Europeans and even other East Asians make such statements online. Nordicists are just part of them and sure say these things to make themselves look better but thats same to every trolling groups online no matter they identify themselves as Northern europeans or southern europeans or white americans or proud Japanese.

Last Online
    11-03-2023 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,274
    Given: 1,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    I'm actually not too familiar with from which parts of Pakistan British Pakis tend to come from but I wouldn't be surprised if most of them are from rural areas because the lack of westernization is quite evident. I watched a video by Mark Wiens in the far North of Pakistan and the natives show phenotypic similarities to some of the groups of Pakistanis over here, with quite short stature and fairer skin than most Desis. My grandfather originally came to the UK from the far South of Pakistan (Karachi) with the British navy and from what i've heard he'd always disliked the Pakistani way of life
    What is phenotype of your family members that hails from karachi, if you dont mind telling?do they look regular Pakis or darker or lighter?

El_Abominacion

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lameduck View Post
    What is phenotype of your family members that hails from karachi, if you dont mind telling?do they look regular Pakis or darker or lighter?
    He was actually a Mohajir born in New Delhi, after the partition he and his family moved to Karachi and lived there. I unfortunately never got to meet him (he died apparently a couple of years before I was born) but from pictures I would say he could definitely pass as a native Pak around where I live. Fairly short but dark-ish skin

Last Online
    11-03-2023 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Pakistani
    Country
    Pakistan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,274
    Given: 1,063

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    He was actually a Mohajir born in New Delhi, after the partition he and his family moved to Karachi and lived there. I unfortunately never got to meet him (he died apparently a couple of years before I was born) but from pictures I would say he could definitely pass as a native Pak around where I live. Fairly short but dark-ish skin
    from what i have seen of muhajirs there are three types among them

1) some look MENA-ish
    2) some look how a typical Pakistani look
    3) some are darker and gracile/smaller heads than typical Pakistani.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information