Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    wns fearing that other people have the same high estimation of themselves that they do, lulz

the han restricted themselves to one child whilst exempting ethnic minorities from that very policy

the irony is the han probably do have a claim to superiority
    Anybody who has a superiority complex is repulsive. Thank for God for simultaneously blessing the most self-centered and ethnically purist nationalities in Asia, Koreans and Japanese which the Northern Chinese are most related to, too, with the smallest penises in the world too.

XD

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    he was talking about northern han chinese ( people who looked like yao ming) vs southern chinese ( people who looked like bruce lee, chow yun fat)
    Northern Chinese are closest to Koreans and Japanese on being tall due to being well-fed, being ghastly pale, racist and also having the smallest penises in the world.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

3 Not allowed!

I feel really bad for the ethnic minority groups in China, especially for the Mongols, Uyghurs and Tibetans. Honestly, the best East or SE Asians for me are Filipinos in my opinion. They're like Teddy Bears for me.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Celtic View Post
    Feelings of superiority are common in east Asian countries. Japanese often look down on Han Chinese and other Asians.
    They can take their superiority complex and shove it down their collective arse. My countrymen may be poor and humbled by the constant abuse we are subjected too but I would not exchange our holy poverty and sufferings for the fat and spiritually empty superiority complex those micro-dicked Japanese, Koreans and Northern Chinese have.

El_Abominacion

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    What's with the Northern East Asian worship against your own Southern ethnicity?

Northern East Asians may seem polite but that's only because they're extremely conformist and dishonest it's proven by the fact that they have the highest suicide rates in the planet.

In contrast, we southern Filipinos, of whom about 27% have Cantonese or Fujianese admix as well as Singapore are among the happiest and most generous in the world.

It's an ironic case for us since we also are the most at risk for natural disasters, terrorism and war.

Lol recent survey shows that the Philippines is at THE ROCK BOTTOM FOR MOST UNSAFE PLACE IN THE WORLD.

http://philippineslifestyle.com/most...y-philippines/

We wear this with pride since we undergo a lot more punishment and shit that everyone else combined but still we thrive.

Oh yeah Northern East Asians also have the smallest cocks in the world.

That's ironic especially considering that they're the largest most well fed and wealthiest Asians, whereas most of us Filipinos are undernourished and stunted due to war, poverty and natural disaster yet we have a larger cock than them.

I would not exchange anything in my life to be part of the Northern East Asian hell.
    Oh I don't worship them in the least, i'm perfectly happy with my ethnicity (i'm only 1/8th Cantonese btw lol), but i'm a person that puts culture above race either way. Mainland Chinese in general are like robots but the Southerners are just completely soulless. Zombies. They cook and skin animals while still alive because apparently it enhances the taste when they have adrenaline running through their bodies just before death. If they see someone dying on the street they'll walk past like it's nothing. Even in online games Chinese players in general are notorious for being assholes and ruining games for everyone just for the sake of it. I'd rather die than live in the authoritarian soulless shithole we call China, don't get me wrong.

El_Abominacion

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    it goes both ways.. most Japanese & Koreans don't want anything to do with Han chinese including North.

the video speaks for itself to northern.

Oh yeah i didn't even get onto Chinese tourists... i can't count how many Thai's i've seen who are openly racist towards Chinese in general based on how disgustingly they behave while on holiday in their country

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,455
    Given: 11,125

1 Not allowed!

han chinese are basically mongolians of the modern world and they can't be stopped. Chinese are extremely united, hard working, strong, and intelligent people. On top of that, China is the largest country in the world filled with such high quality people. They will continue to expand and show dominance in every way possible.

El_Abominacion

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thambi View Post
    han chinese are basically mongolians of the modern world and they can't be stopped. Chinese are extremely united, hard working, strong, and intelligent people. On top of that, its the largest country in the world filled with such high quality people. They will continue to expand and show dominance in every way possible.
    In a way it's scary. China is definitely trying to use the fact that it has a large diaspora population to its advantage for something in the future

Last Online
    07-31-2022 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    3/8 Hungarian 2/8 Bulgarian 2/8 Romanian 1/8 Croatian
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-(East)Baltid mix +(maybe)Uralid/Turanid admixture
    Politics
    I hate all of them
    Religion
    Freedom lmao
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,619
    Given: 3,546

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    Oh I don't worship them in the least, i'm perfectly happy with my ethnicity (i'm only 1/8th Cantonese btw lol), but i'm a person that puts culture above race either way. Mainland Chinese in general are like robots but the Southerners are just completely soulless. Zombies. They cook and skin animals while still alive because apparently it enhances the taste when they have adrenaline running through their bodies just before death. If they see someone dying on the street they'll walk past like it's nothing. Even in online games Chinese players in general are notorious for being assholes and ruining games for everyone just for the sake of it. I'd rather die than live in the authoritarian soulless shithole we call China, don't get me wrong.
    What about Hong Kong? I met verious chinese people online, born and raised in america all, and ALL of them told me that if I ever want to visit China Hong Kong is the best place...
    Classify Me !

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...y-or-phenotype

Please vote here ---------------------------------------------------> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...e-would-I-pass

Last Online
    07-31-2022 @ 04:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    No idea
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    3/8 Hungarian 2/8 Bulgarian 2/8 Romanian 1/8 Croatian
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-(East)Baltid mix +(maybe)Uralid/Turanid admixture
    Politics
    I hate all of them
    Religion
    Freedom lmao
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,619
    Given: 3,546

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Abominacion View Post
    In a way it's scary. China is definitely trying to use the fact that it has a large diaspora population to its advantage for something in the future
    I had this idea pass through my mind some years ago... But it looks like they're trying to open business in every single country and they're dating more and more non chinese people lol they may be trying to turn everyone into one of their own idk

Not really surprised since many chinese people told me they lack women in China...
    Classify Me !

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...y-or-phenotype

Please vote here ---------------------------------------------------> https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...e-would-I-pass

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information