Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Op-ed: The ORIGINAL "autists" (Ashkenazim) vs. "normies" (everyone else). #JustHumanThings

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Default Op-ed: The ORIGINAL "autists" (Ashkenazim) vs. "normies" (everyone else). #JustHumanThings

This idea was blue-balling my brain for a long time and nigga gotta nut. Nut all over your starry-eyed niggas' faces with this lil idea that all the complex conflicts between Ashkenazi and non-Ashkenazi niggas can be boiled down to primitive primate psychology of two incongruous forces colliding: The socially non-conforming "autists" and down-to-eaurf "normies" with the latter attempting to force the former to conform. Or Nerds versus Jocks, if you will.

And, as history can testify, it has always been a CONFORM (Spanish, Mexican, Puerto Rican Conversos) or DIE (no explanation necessary) type of situation. This also true for all life on Urff and beyond, mmhm.

Lemme take you on a lil K-Trip, lil niggas.

It is STONEFUCK BCE and what the ancient berry-picking niggas of Europe ain't down with the most is when a nigga gets too big for their breaches. "Be a humble grug, grug," they said. "Listen to the Berry-Flinging Big Berries In The Sky," they said.

And then you got an entire hood of weird-ass nerdy-ass mothas who be putting on them Big Boy pants by 12; fucking book-pushing, Big Thunk-dealing, for centuries inhaling that dope-ass X-rated Disney fairy tale cush and spitting law/philosophy/pre-microbiology/medicine/maffs/metaphysics lit flows all because of some masochistic belief in being Big Nigga's bitch for life and something something Disney-esque savior complex ambitiousness stemming from feeling honored in being Big Nigga's favorite ho. Smh.

Intelligence is unconsciously off-putting to people for numerous reasons but the obvious one is the "flaunting" aspect of it the way Lil Pump flaunts his Porsche. High intelligence triggers insecurity in the average nigga, making them feel bad and sad and then MAD! (a.k.a. the Amygdala Saturday Block Party at 2 am). Then there is the "aura" of superiority complex that lingers over any Smartypants Bigshot in general like "Oh look at me being so smrty cuz me done did the numurrs right and by the book by golly! hurr durr."

That like a double-whammy bouta happen. Like waving a motherfucking flag in front of a seething bull, nawmsayin.

Now fast forward to June 1940. The Nazi niggas real angry now, like Chad pushing a Nerd against the locker and about to shove them into the locker (Madagascar) like we in Eurffdale High, Human Street, United States of Primate dunking nerds' heads into the Zyklon B-treated toilets. But then a Bri'ish gentleman Kanye West-stepped in and asserted "Sorry chaps but that is MY locker" (British naval blockade, 1940) and locked it, the absolute mad lad. So instead of a simple resettlement we got a school yard with millions of corpses buried underneath.

Why? Because Chad wanted the Nerd to act "normal" and CONFORM (assimilate) but they dihnt so they mangled bones now decomposing in Europe soil and the carbons, nitrogens, calciums n sheeit from the bones now part of the Euro food supply (bone appletit!). What the Chad doesn't understand is that the Nerd acts from the same self-preservation reasons as the Chad does though.

Not to get all philosophilical on your ass, the entire world reminds nigga some sort of a grimey-ass high school where you have your attention-whoring cheerleaders (sycophants) and sociopathic class presidents (politicians), your weird-ass book club nerds with their weird-ass practices, and jocks who are just doing what the coach/role model/parent said. So genocides, expulsions ain't nothing but "locker room altercations" except with way way way more death involved.

Smh.

Further reading:
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanb...hology_9.shtml
    "people do not want to step out of line with the prevailing opinion of the group."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...1120193529.htm
    "they come to believe -- typically under the influence of those in authority -- that what they are doing is right,""

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ill-each-other
    "Violence is in our genes and in our environment, but so too are territoriality and society."

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,986
    Given: 12,775

1 Not allowed!

It's sad to see Baluarte hasn't grown much.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

2 Not allowed!

Hey heathers. How's it going?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Oh dammm! Feel the burn!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    >see tags already used
    >use existing tags for convenience
    >paranoid niggas instantly on your dick
    Really activates those almonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Hey heathers. How's it going?
    Just chilling. Hbu, heathers?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Is Heathers evolving? Are another banned one?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 10:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,924
    Given: 18,997

1 Not allowed!

I don't think it is has anything to do with prevalence of autism. I have seen another theory, that Anti-Semitism is caused by gentiles "instinctively smelling" that you are closely related and descended from a small founding population which reproduced extremely fast.

Quote:

This is new knowledge in today genetics, there probably was a founding population of just some 320 - 350 individuals:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ashken...udy-finds/amp/

My theory: Extreme reproduction is a vital threat to all other competing biological beings. This maybe can be intuitively "smelled", even by humans. How? How does a extreme reproduction show, if you don´t have any statistical knowledge? In my imagination this is implicated and indicated if you face another group of individuals and they seem very related to each other. Hundreds and thousands and wherever you meet them they look rather alike, sharing the same small gene pool. There is nothing else on the planet making this possible than an extreme reproduction that has been going on! And what has been going on, will probably continue. I imagine there will ring a biological alarm bell. (Also a not yet big fire in a dry environment will ring the bell, when you catch it increases fast.) It causes this eleminatory hostitlity, which was determined in antisemitism regarding AJ, which nobody could explain and there are whole libraries written about without giving a lucidly explanation. I think this [explanation of Anti-Semitism] might now have been found.
    French Canadians are also descended from a small group of founders and they are also quite disliked by other Canadians, who probably "instinctively smell" that they are facing a group that is closely related and a competitive threat due to their reproductive skills:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ly-8500-people

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...Eastern-Canada

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

1 Not allowed!

This zombie user reminds me of that indian guy who use to come brag how his ethnic group was superior and how they owned hotels.
    But op posts has a entertaining writing style.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    I don't think it is has anything to do with prevalence of autism.
    That's a bit taking it too literally, dawg. What I allude to here is how society as a whole doesn't "take kindly" to "outsiders" (religious, sexual, political, ethnic you name it) like we were for centuries. I also mixed it with the aspect of intellectualism that would be called "nerdy" today that has played a crucial element in our culture.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterski View Post
    I have seen another theory, that Anti-Semitism is caused by gentiles "instinctively smelling" that you are closely related and descended from a small founding population which reproduced extremely fast.
    Actually be able to "smell" outsiders? that is an interesting idea.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    This zombie user reminds me of that indian guy who use to come brag how his ethnic group was superior and how they owned hotels.
    But op posts has a entertaining writing style.
    I never said my ethnic group is superior, dawg. I don't own shit and likewise I would never take pride in anything I didn't personally build with my own hands as I am my own person and I don't speak for my blood homies the same way they don't speak for me.

I also am on the dumb idiot end of the bell curve for my ethnic group because I expected most niggas here would appreciate my post like you do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information