Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread: Russian Soldier Charged With Killing Armenian Woman To Remain In Custody At Base

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Court? LOL. Are kidding? Well mister .... who is a naive now?! Any courts won't work with countries like Sovjet Union. And it worked only with Nazis & Nazism then they were first totally destroyed.

But that won't make things disappearing. People remember....
    Why not? It's some distant past now, not many left who have interests vested into the situation. If you truly believe it to be true what's stopping you. Considering the fact you may find some support even in Russia itself.

But before you proceed I would suggest you to learn a bit of recent scientific developments on the matter. For example works of Stephen G. Wheatcroft, Professor of History in University of Melbourne. Or if you want to jump head in go for Khrushchev Lied by Grover Furr. Both are fluent in Russian, both spent years studying Soviet archives. Try to prove them wrong and I may reconsider my position.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-02-2019 @ 07:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Balto-Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1a1
    Politics
    Turkophile
    Hero
    Svyatoslav
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 266
    Given: 199

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Swede View Post
    Court? LOL. Are kidding? Well mister .... who is a naive now?! Any courts won't work with countries like Sovjet Union. And it worked only with Nazis & Nazism then they were first totally destroyed.

But that won't make things disappearing. People remember....
    The fact is that you do not see the difference between Nazism and territorial war. If countries were tried for territorial wars, Britain, France and Sweden would never leave the courtroom. The International Military Tribunal condemned the German Nazis not for territorial claims, but for genocide on the basis of race.
    Sarmat correctly says that you rely on biased fantasies and rumors. Moreover, these fantasies and rumors come from the liberal top of the EU, which floods you with migrants and tries to mix your white ass with Arabs and Africans. At this forum there are three people who all the time come into confrontation with the Russians and the Slavs. It is you, the Teuton and The Lawspeaker. And you are very different. You are antagonists to each other. You will eat each other if you do not have one common enemy.
    The Teuton is a national western conservative, for whom a very southern Sicilian is closer than a Finn or Slav. If people like Teuton come to power, you will be subject to racial segregation, like a defective German Mongol. And in your place will settle some true European curly Sicilian Catholic. The Lawspeaker is a liberal who fucks a Filipino and hates Russia because he is the only conservative country in Europe. You are a racist who hates both Sicilians, Filipinos and liberals. Do you think it is right that you are constantly raising history and developing hatred towards Russia? Your allies, those people who are happy to give up your life principles, and crush you. The Russian national movement fits into your principles and ideas. We are for the Finns, we are for the Balts and for the Scandinavians, we are for the Poles and for the Germans and for the cooperation of the whole of Europe. And we are much more conservative than any of your fake allies.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2020 @ 11:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Junior sergeant
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Black Sea coast
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Moscow
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    Politics
    The way home
    Religion
    Soviest'
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,137
    Given: 5,254

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    The fact is that you do not see the difference between Nazism and territorial war. If countries were tried for territorial wars, Britain, France and Sweden would never leave the courtroom. The International Military Tribunal condemned the German Nazis not for territorial claims, but for genocide on the basis of race.
    Sarmat correctly says that you rely on biased fantasies and rumors. Moreover, these fantasies and rumors come from the liberal top of the EU, which floods you with migrants and tries to mix your white ass with Arabs and Africans. At this forum there are three people who all the time come into confrontation with the Russians and the Slavs. It is you, the Teuton and The Lawspeaker. And you are very different. You are antagonists to each other. You will eat each other if you do not have one common enemy.
    The Teuton is a national western conservative, for whom a very southern Sicilian is closer than a Finn or Slav. If people like Teuton come to power, you will be subject to racial segregation, like a defective German Mongol. And in your place will settle some true European curly Sicilian Catholic. The Lawspeaker is a liberal who fucks a Filipino and hates Russia because he is the only conservative country in Europe. You are a racist who hates both Sicilians, Filipinos and liberals. Do you think it is right that you are constantly raising history and developing hatred towards Russia? Your allies, those people who are happy to give up your life principles, and crush you. The Russian national movement fits into your principles and ideas. We are for the Finns, we are for the Balts and for the Scandinavians, we are for the Poles and for the Germans and for the cooperation of the whole of Europe. And we are much more conservative than any of your fake allies.
    I do not believe that these three users say all this filth from the heart. They just live in emotionally cold countries, where the wild expression of emotions is not accepted by society. This is just considered "niet gezellig" or something like that there.
    Negative emotions accumulate in them, and they can blow off steam only on the Internet, virtually fighting the "bad Russians" (tomorrow their TV will say that the Eskimos are bad and they will start fighting them).
    I do not believe (I am an idealist, lol) that adults having access to the Internet and a darknet (access to the truth, in other words), in 2019 are still able to speak propaganda nonsense with a serious face most of the day. They know and understand everything, just have fun and throw out negative emotions accumulated during the day.
    For this reason, I try to avoid discussions on the topic of Russia/USSR vs West and do not write long posts, although I could. I'm just sorry to waste time on this, I'll better work, read something or just see how my son sleeps.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

0 Not allowed!

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    03-06-2020 @ 08:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,449
    Given: 2,385

0 Not allowed!

What's goin on here bois?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarmatian View Post
    You do realize that no matter how many pictures and videos you'd post here it would be insufficient to prove anything beyond reasonable doubt, do you? Otherwise why would it require to establish international investigative commission and run it for few years to establish semblance of truth?
    Multiple social media accounts bragged about shooting down a plane and then took down all those posts as soon as they realize they actually murdered civilians. I wonder what that could mean?

Last Online
    06-11-2020 @ 12:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sarmatian
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Wild Steppe
    Taxonomy
    Archaic Übermensch
    Politics
    Savage
    Religion
    dem boobiez
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,088
    Given: 3,785

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Multiple social media accounts bragged about shooting down a plane and then took down all those posts as soon as they realize they actually murdered civilians. I wonder what that could mean?
    a plane

Do I have to explain to you what does 'a' means in English??? Or do I have to explain to you how social media average autistic imbecile brain works?

They hear about a plane shot down. They haven't seen it themselves, they haven't shot it themselves, they have no idea what plane it was nor any idea on who shoot it. All they know a plane was shot. Since for weeks before that there were few instances of Ukis doing stupid things and their planes being shot everyone assumes it was just another one of those. So they start bragging about it. I assume you're familiar with 4chan enough to know how such bragging happens.

But when they realized what really happened they all went 'oops' and we see what we see. Making far reaching assumptions based on that is not how investigations are done. None of these people had real information at their hands at the time they posted their nonsense. Looking for evidence in it is just multiplying the nonsense even more.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Thread Information