Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,195
    Given: 677

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić View Post
    Looks accurate. Back than dinaric was really dominant phenotype. Today it is different story.
    How can change from Dinaric to something else? And so quickly?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2020 @ 06:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,396
    Given: 6,059

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Supercomputer View Post
    How can change from Dinaric to something else? And so quickly?
    Because most youth has meso and doli skulls. Dinaric is probably some deformation of mountain lifestlye rather than phenotype.
    I see Dinaric young dudes very rarely, most young people are Alpine/Gorid and Pontid/North Pontid.

In 21st century Europe dinaric barely exists among any nation. Kids today look infantile as fuck.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

not a single Dinaric skull among our young players

Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Because most youth has meso and doli skulls. Dinaric is probably some deformation of mountain lifestlye rather than phenotype.
    I see Dinaric young dudes very rarely, most young people are Alpine/Gorid and Pontid/North Pontid.

In 21st century Europe dinaric barely exists among any nation. Kids today look infantile as fuck.
    You may be on to something, I have noticed we very rarely see people looking like this anymore:

His skull looks weird by today's standards

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think it's more likely that the dinaric type disappeared due to intermixing when most people moved from isolated villages into bigger town and cities during the 20th century. It may have been a phenotype that was retained only due to homogeneity, I don't see how a lifestyle can change cranial features, I don't know perhaps something to do with diet and development?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Supercomputer View Post
    I think it's more likely that the dinaric type disappeared due to intermixing when most people moved from isolated villages into bigger town and cities during the 20th century. It may have been a phenotype that was retained only due to homogeneity, I don't see how a lifestyle can change cranial features, I don't know perhaps something to do with diet and development?
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...sity_of_Rijeka

The cephalic index showed no statistically significant difference between sexes or with regard to body height, while head breadth and length correlated significantly with birth year and body height, both in males and females. Head breadth decreased within the study period, while head length increased.

The frequency difference between various head shapes was tested using the chi-square test. A significant increase of dolichocephalic and mesocephalic and a significant decrease of brachycephalic head shape were found in both sexes. These results suggest a continuity of the debrachycephalization process observed in our population at the past midcentury.

BURETIĆ et al. (2004), analyzing the cephalic measures of students of the Medical Faculty of Rijeka (Croatia), aged 19-20, noted debrachycephalization and a frequent occurrence of dolichocephalic and mesocephalic, i.e., decrease of cephalic index value. Same author (2006) observed ongoing dolichocephalization in Croatian younger adults

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

https://www.researchgate.net/publica...sity_of_Rijeka

The cephalic index showed no statistically significant difference between sexes or with regard to body height, while head breadth and length correlated significantly with birth year and body height, both in males and females. Head breadth decreased within the study period, while head length increased.

The frequency difference between various head shapes was tested using the chi-square test. A significant increase of dolichocephalic and mesocephalic and a significant decrease of brachycephalic head shape were found in both sexes. These results suggest a continuity of the debrachycephalization process observed in our population at the past midcentury.

BURETIĆ et al. (2004), analyzing the cephalic measures of students of the Medical Faculty of Rijeka (Croatia), aged 19-20, noted debrachycephalization and a frequent occurrence of dolichocephalic and mesocephalic, i.e., decrease of cephalic index value. Same author (2006) observed ongoing dolichocephalization in Croatian younger adults
    Interesting how they still study everything besides pigmentation. I guess that's still politically incorrect.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information