Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Panther View Post
    Just a move by the Mexican blancos to shift the blame onto the Spaniards.
    hes not white
    and he is not asking Spain to apologize to every mexican LOL
    he is asking Spain and the Vatican to apologize to the indigenous mexicans who till this day continue to suffer the effects of colonialism
    you might say, "well, its Mexicans of today who are mistreating them"
    but why are those mexicans mistreating them in the first place? that was brought by the colonizers who brought in their caste system and establish that whites were on top and blacks/amerindians at the bottom

he already apologize to the amerindians of Mexico
    he already apologize to Chine for the Chinese massacre that occurred in Mexico years ago
    so why cant Spain do the same and apologize for colonizing and ruining the genetics, culture and traditions of these people?
    They apologize to the Jews, but you mean to tell me, it is hard for them to apologize to the indigenous Americans??

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    hes not white
    and he is not asking Spain to apologize to every mexican LOL
    he is asking Spain and the Vatican to apologize to the indigenous mexicans who till this day continue to suffer the effects of colonialism
    you might say, "well, its Mexicans of today who are mistreating them"
    but why are those mexicans mistreating them in the first place? that was brought by the colonizers who brought in their caste system and establish that whites were on top and blacks/amerindians at the bottom

he already apologize to the amerindians of Mexico
    he already apologize to Chine for the Chinese massacre that occurred in Mexico years ago
    so why cant Spain do the same and apologize for colonizing and ruining the genetics, culture and traditions of these people?
    They improved their race, culture and traditions. At least now they use underpants.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    They apologize to the Jews, but you mean to tell me, it is hard for them to apologize to the indigenous Americans??
    That of Jews happened in Spain, it is different although you are right and the king showed be a cuck.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Because that's history. There is nothing to do today about it. The Americas were underpopulated. Very different circumstances from today's Europe, that is already well populated, and with a very consolidated culture and civilization that took white Europeans thousands of years to build and consolidate. There is not excuse (like under population, or the arrival of a superior culture) to replace them. Europeans went to America to build, not to destroy a continental consolidated civilization, like third worlders do in Europe. Is not the same.
    Tip of the cap sir.

Last Online
    10-16-2020 @ 07:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mestizo
    Ethnicity
    Mixed
    Ancestry
    Mexico, Spain
    Country
    Angola
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Politics
    👎
    Hero
    Moctezuma tzocoyotzin
    Religion
    None
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Mexico demands Spain apologize for colonial abuse of indigenous people

I find this topic a bit complicated, because there is a lot of things that have gone wrong after a lot of years and so many haven’t really been able to erase the mentality of someone who is conquered, so many Mexicans and other countries that were colonized by Spain still are following like zombies Catholicism when it was one of the major flaws of our society that was brought by the Spaniards and there is not a lot of pressure for being attached to that, so there is no justification. Also, in all Latino America and for example Filipinos we are still praising the euro looking a lot like the beauty standard and not the Native, TV and media are making this happen because so many are weak mentally, colonialism is still in a lot of heads. Even non colonized by euro countries like Korea praise the euro beauty a lot, plastic surgeries in Korea and for looking more “european” are so normal. I praise a lot Japan because even with media trying to push them, they still kind of resist to this, and countries like Buthan also do this. I found some Native American women extremely attractive, specially some of the Sioux tribe.

I think that it doesn’t have any major meaning if the king of Spain apologizes of what happened in Mexico, the apology is for the 100% natives and many of them don’t even speak Spanish, they speak other native language. I don’t feel that it would change anything for me unless they gave mexico everything they stole to the natives (and natives didn’t ask for Spanish culture and supposedly what you called being “civilized”), because let’s be honest in Mexico the majority have at some degree Spanish blood, and many of us have the blood of our history (Spaniards and natives), it is kind of sarcastic I mean we are are part bullies, and it is truth that some conquerors returned to Spain, but the majority stayed in Mexico until they died, mexico was the New Spain I mean. What I find funny is that I have read some comments about how the natives were savage because of sacrifices, lol. Didn’t you remember that at that times in Europe the worst methods of torture were the way to kill criminals, and these methods focused on create the major amount of pain until they died, that was being civilized? This is so funny and sad at the same time, very sarcastic and the double moral is incredible.

When conquerors came, they didn’t shower for weeks because they had a weird belief equivalent to believe in Santa Clause of why they didn’t shower a lot, they threw their wastes like savages in the streets, they were nasty and smell horribly , this unsanitary habits were the reason why Europe was the focal point of diseases and death at medieval times, and one of the main reasons of why they killed millions of natives (diseases). Also don’t forget that some Europeans were burning women because supposedly they were witches, a very civilized society and in a lot of places they put death bodies of criminals tortured to create fear to the people, they said that the smell was horrible.
    Natives constructed some amazing cities, I mean they constructed a city over a lake (Tenochtitlan), the Venice of America, they showered a lot (for example moctezuma showered twice a day, this was described by the Spaniards) for this reason natives didn’t developed a lot of diseases in America, the diseases came from Europe. I mean both Europeans and natives were still not civilized, what I don’t like is that Europeans don’t believe that centuries ago did things that were as savage as others, double moral is strong. Yes, this Spanish guys also share blood with a lot of us, but the ones that lived in Europe had the same habits at that time, your ancestors so not a lot of difference.
    And the other tribes that allied with the Spaniards also were discriminated and were treated as seconds.
    The only think that I believe is true is that without this history the majority of Mexicans wouldn’t be here, and if Spaniards didn’t colonize us, it would have been the British. And you know how British were, they would have killed every native, we wouldn’t be here. That’s the thing that maybe I praise more about Spain, at least they didn’t kill every native .
    Last edited by Quiro_Brianza; 08-05-2019 at 06:24 AM.

Last Online
    10-20-2022 @ 05:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latinamerican
    Ethnicity
    chupacabras
    Country
    Argentina
    Taxonomy
    Mixed (native american/south european)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 96
    Given: 222

0 Not allowed!

the way y'all saying we should be thankful for the iberian culture and heritage we've inherited as if it wasn't by force...

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Do you celebrate Columbus day in Mexico ? ( after him the civilization arrived in Mexico )

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,400
    Given: 2,644

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Do you celebrate Columbus day in Mexico ? ( after him the civilization arrived in Mexico )

civilization was already here before them which is why the Aztecs had a more advance civilization than your people aka Romans

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Why should they? Colón never knew anything about México

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    08-12-2023 @ 09:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic-Romanic
    Ethnicity
    White
    Ancestry
    French Canadian+British+Italian+German+Hungarian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid+Dinaric
    Politics
    right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 740
    Given: 1,025

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    A lot of conquistadores returned to Spain, not going further the own conquistador of México, Hernán Cortés, who died in Sevilla.

In any case, fucking Mexicans, we will not ask forgiveness for our history

you are right, the Indians were cannibal and savages, look like inuits

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread Information