H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 488
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hulu View Post
    ^ You can count on serbs to dumb everything down. I dont know how they do it.
    Albanian nation created by Austro Hungaryy As if there was something wrong with them helping Albanians. They supposedly even built railways or something and roads.

Same way Serbia and Montenegro was supported by Russia , France and congress of London and even Greece. Albanians were invaded from all sides. If the West and Russia had never supported Serbia , they would of never even held Kosovo and what is today Southern Montenegro to begin with would of been Albamian lands. Nor would Macedonia of fallen under Yugoslavia.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

2 Not allowed!

He wasn't wrong

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2020 @ 06:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,396
    Given: 6,059

3 Not allowed!

Albert Einstein and Heinrich Mann protested against this cowardly murder of member of Croatian and European intellectual elite. Events like this led to creation of extreme right among Croats and later Ustaša movement.
    Sufflay was not only Croatian scientist murdered by Serbian authorities in inter-war period. Ivo Pilar was another one.

Albert Einstein and Heinrich Mann sent a letter to the International League for Human Rights in Paris appealing to the global cultural public to protest against the murder of Milan Šufflay appealing for protection of Croat scientists from the Yugoslavian regime. The appeal was addressed to the Paris-based Ligue des droits de l'homme (Human Rights League) and made the front page of the New York Times on 6 May 1931.It accused the king of complicity in the crime.
    Ivo Pilar (19 June 1874 – 3 September 1933) was a Croatian historian, politician and lawyer. His book The South Slav Question is a work on the South Slav geopolitical issues.

He published expert and scientific works about philosophy and history (e.g. about the Bogumils). In 1933, he published the essay Serbia Again and Again in German, under the pseudonym of Florian Lichttrager, since he feared for his life.

Soon after that essay was published, Pilar was found killed in his apartment. The press in Belgrade claimed it was a suicide, but the open window of his apartment and the fact that Pilar never owned a weapon make his death suspicious. Even today, there are two theories about his death: the first, that Pilar was so depressed by the Yugoslav dictatorship that he killed himself; the second, that he was killed by Serbian secret agents like other Croatian patriots such as Milan Šufflay in 1931.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by North Sea View Post
    Albanian nation created by Austro Hungaryy As if there was something wrong with them helping Albanians. They supposedly even built railways or something and roads.

Same way Serbia and Montenegro was supported by Russia , France and congress of London and even Greece. Albanians were invaded from all sides. If the West and Russia had never supported Serbia , they would of never even held Kosovo and what is today Southern Montenegro to begin with would of been Albamian lands. Nor would Macedonia of fallen under Yugoslavia.
    Don't expect objective debate with Serbs, they are all unfortunate product of their own educational system which teaches them you are slaves brought from Caucasus

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 06:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283-PH1751
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 488
    Given: 315

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić View Post
    Don't expect objective debate with Serbs, they are all unfortunate product of their own educational system which teaches them you are slaves brought from Caucasus
    I don't think its possible to establish peace with them, despite they are clearly on the wrong they don't seem to be able to understand it. Its your typical low IQ nationalists brainnwashed for centuries by their own government to hate Albanians , look at where it got these people, they got themselves bombed basically, their own nationalism will be the end of their nation, pretty much. though I do think its more possible to form good relations with Greeks and Macedonians atleast despite quarrels in the past. I feel like we already have that with Bosniaks and Croats.

This Gedza dude certainly doesn't represent any Bosniaks. Never in my life met a Bosniak who shares such opinions. Dude is a cuck basically.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by North Sea View Post
    I don't think its possible to establish peace with them, despite they are clearly on the wrong they don't seem to be able to understand it. Its your typical low IQ nationalists brainnwashed for centuries by their own government to hate Albanians , look at where it got these people, they got themselves bombed basically, their own nationalism will be the end of their nation, pretty much. though I do think its more possible to form good relations with Greeks and Macedonians atleast despite quarrels in the past. I feel like we already have that with Bosniaks and Croats.

This Gedza dude certainly doesn't represent any Bosniaks. Never in my life met a Bosniak who shares such opinions. Dude is a cuck basically.
    Agree bruv. I don't believe in peace and decent relations with Serbia either, you must be an idiot to believe in that (like Robocuck, who would like Dalmatia annexed by Italy, dude is sad case).
    I believe in individual friendship with Serbs though, there are very decent people everywhere but on state level it just won't happen.

Trying to be objective (we all have our own limits and bias anyway) and I can't see any kind of critical thinking and regret among Serbs for everything they did to us, to you, to Bosniaks in last 30 years.
    It is pretty clear who the bad guys were and yeah that doesn't mean we were angels and that Serbs were not victims too. But these wars are clearly results of their fanaticism and land grabbing and they should accept the responsibility.

Just like my nation accepts responsibility for wrongdoings in WW2, especially against Serbs. I wouldn't be a patriot if I tried to wash our sin, that would be pathetic.
    It doesn't mean my people didn't suffer and weren't victims in WW2, because they were too, but we were bad guys there and we accept responsibility.

You won't see Serb taking responsiblity for Vukovar, for Srebrenica, countless masscres all over Bosnia and Kosovo, they will always try to claim it's propaganda or put some of other sides crimes to justify it.

That is the reason I don't think majority of Serb TA users deserve any kind of respect and should be trolled because in the end they're bunch of clowns with few honorable exceptions.

Радуновић
    Last Online
    03-09-2022 @ 05:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Metohija > Montenegro > Kosovo
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    Y-DNA: I2a
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,321
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

When an Albanian and a Croat join against Serb, it is almost certainly for ''objective'' reasons.
    Kosova është zemra e Serbi

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MiloshN View Post
    When an Albanian and a Croat join against Serb, it is almost certainly for ''objective'' reasons.
    Objective fact is Serb secret police murdered Croatian scientist and stole his work about Albanians. If you think murder of innocent man is okay, that you should go back to fucking Afghanistan or Ottoman Emire.

Радуновић
    Last Online
    03-09-2022 @ 05:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Metohija > Montenegro > Kosovo
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    Y-DNA: I2a
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,321
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić View Post
    Objective fact is Serb secret police murdered Croatian scientist and stole his work against Albanians. If you think murder of innocent man is okay, that you should go back to fucking Afghanistan or Ottoman Emire.
    All this was on the other side ..
    Kosova është zemra e Serbi

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MiloshN View Post
    All this was on the other side ..
    No, there was not. Not a single Serbian scientist was killed by Croats. You were killing because you could, because first Yugoslavia was just enlarged Serbia and that's how you behaved.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information