H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 488
    Given: 315

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić View Post
    Agree bruv. I don't believe in peace and decent relations with Serbia either, you must be an idiot to believe in that (like Robocuck, who would like Dalmatia annexed by Italy, dude is sad case).
    I believe in individual friendship with Serbs though, there are very decent people everywhere but on state level it just won't happen.

Trying to be objective (we all have our own limits and bias anyway) and I can't see any kind of critical thinking and regret among Serbs for everything they did to us, to you, to Bosniaks in last 30 years.
    It is pretty clear who the bad guys were and yeah that doesn't mean we were angels and that Serbs were not victims too. But these wars are clearly results of their fanaticism and land grabbing and they should accept the responsibility.

Just like my nation accepts responsibility for wrongdoings in WW2, especially against Serbs. I wouldn't be a patriot if I tried to wash our sin, that would be pathetic.
    It doesn't mean my people didn't suffer and weren't victims in WW2, because they were too, but we were bad guys there and we accept responsibility.

You won't see Serb taking responsiblity for Vukovar, for Srebrenica, countless masscres all over Bosnia and Kosovo, they will always try to claim it's propaganda or put some of other sides crimes to justify it.

That is the reason I don't think majority of Serb TA users deserve any kind of respect and should be trolled because in the end they're bunch of clowns with few honorable exceptions.
    I agree. Whats funny is that on DNA tests they match Albanians. Clearly shows they are mixed with Albanians , Vlachs etc even though I am honestly ashamed to admit this there is something that shows many Serbs are not even native to Bosnia but actually migrated there .. many Serbs from Bosnia came from Montenegro and they match Albanians . They have basically migrated all across the Balkans but depict Albanians as migrants in Kosovo. Noel Malcolm basically claimed the same thing in his book ''Bosnia a short history'' that they arent native to Bosnia. Nor Dalmatia AFAIK. Yet they waged war even in those areas and claim some of those lands in their greater Serbia.

Many Serbs in Kosovo came there with the colonisation program also.

Радуновић
    Last Online
    03-09-2022 @ 05:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Metohija > Montenegro > Kosovo
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    Y-DNA: I2a
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,321
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

No, there was not. Not a single Serbian scientist was killed by Croats. You were killing because you could, because first Yugoslavia was just enlarged Serbia and that's how you behaved.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryLion View Post
    I think you mean how Albanian kill Teodora Toleva when she find out how they fake nation..
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/262941580...-1968-2011-pdf
    She example, she is typed about non-Illyrian origins of Albanians, and she ''mystical'' die...
    Kosova është zemra e Serbi

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2020 @ 06:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,396
    Given: 6,059

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MiloshN View Post

She example, she is typed about non-Illyrian origins of Albanians, and she ''mystical'' die...
    Idiot, I said Croats. Croats didn't kill her and I don't know about Albanians. She lived in after world war two pathetic illiterate clown.
    We were speaking about political murders of non-Serbs in first Yugoslavia. You killed Sufflay, Pilar and our political leader Radić.

You were complete savages which is expected after centuries of Turkish rule and you behaved like them.

Than we killed your King and later Ustaše killed so many Serbs you won't forget it anytime soon. Think better next time when you will try to harass other ethnic groups.

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 06:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283-PH1751
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

No, there was not. Not a single Serbian scientist was killed by Croats. You were killing because you could, because first Yugoslavia was just enlarged Serbia and that's how you behaved.
    They needed to kill and get rid of anyone that opposed their political ideas of a greater serbia , basically propgandists.

Радуновић
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But I understand other peoples on Balkan. Probably the Serbs are guilty of a bad day today. It only tells us how much we actually turned out to be stupid because we were fighting and shedding blood and accepting other nations within our country. We better not do it. They will stay today as part of Austria, Bulgaria, Greece and Hungary example.

Радуновић
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But it is good to know that in the coming years we will never make a joint state anymore, and if you call us for help, just ignore and be relaxed.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But I understand other peoples on Balkan. Probably the Serbs are guilty of a bad day today. It only tells us how much we actually turned out to be stupid because we were fighting and shedding blood and accepting other nations within our country. We better not do it. They will stay today as part of Austria, Bulgaria, Greece and Hungary example.
    You were shedding blood to enlarge Serbian territories not in any kind of altruistic motive lmao. You must have very low IQ to believe in that. Because at that time what one Army ''freed'', it was theirs.
    American President Wilson promised self-determination for every small nation after WW1, so if Ireland was created I don't see reason other countries wouldn't be too if it wasn't for poisonous Yugoslavism.

In that case you would occupy huge amount of our territories though, but after that you would get bloody guerilla war that would last until the last man.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283-PH1751
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

No Albanjan has ever killed her. Its just Serbian propganda . I searched up this woman and found practically nothing except for a bunch of things in Serbian. How come is that ?

Not sure where she wrote Non Ilyrian origin , Plenty of Authors wrote non Ilyrian origin of Albanians , I could make you a list, why didnt they kill them dude ? Its just Serbian invented propganda dude which your people have played for centuries with fake or invented stories as these. I have seen you even use names of Albanian historians like Cabej to claim Albanians aren't from Ilyrians when he never even wrote that but quite the opposite.

as for the Austro Hungary part . I already explained this , dude ... its again your peoples arguements that are so weak and idiotic.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by North Sea View Post
    No Albanjan has ever killed her. Its just Serbian propganda . I searched up this woman and found practically nothing except for a bunch of things in Serbian. How come is that ?

Not sure where she wrote Non Ilyrian origin , Plenty of Authors wrote non Ikyrian origin of Albanians , why didnt they kill them dude ? Its just Serbian invented propganda dude which your people have played for centuries with fake or invented stories as these.

as for the Austro Hungary part . I already explained this , dude ... its again your peoples arguements that are so weak and idiotic.
    Lmao, don't read Serbian sources man, waste of time. Can read toilet paper poems rather. I always try to post western sources in English, because sources from one country or another are not to be trusted especially from country like Serbia. They wrote so many sick shit about Albanians it is hard not to laugh.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283-PH1751
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

There have been well known authors that even wrote of a non Ilyrian origin but youre telling me we decided to kill some women who I have never heard of and neither have most Albanians ? And who ironically we cant find anything about ? Lmao.

I found that this woman wrote this ''The Influence of Austria-Hungary on the Formation of the Albanian Nation 1896 to 1908″ ... we already know Austro Hungary supported Albania and wanted Kosovo part of Albania, so did Italy ... while Russia, France and congress of London was more pro Serb and Montenigrin. They basically gave you majority Albanian inhabited lands.

There isn't much else to find about this woman.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information