mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 670
    Given: 688

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    All Serbian R1a are Slavic clades.
    "Aryan" Z93 does not exist among Serbs, and that is burial of theory about Iranic origin of proto-Serbs.

I heard Slavic clades of R1a among South Slavs are more diverse than among East and West Slavs, regardless of lower %.
    Isn’t most I2a1/R1a diversity around Romania/Poland? Perhaps the surviving free Dacians spread out again later, documented as Sklavenoi by chroniclers. Idk why but I feel Dacians May well be connected to Proto-Slavs. Perhaps they were an integral part of the ethnogenesis.

HungryLion

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    Isn't there some clade of R1a that only exists in Croats though? And exists in only a few percent of Serbs. Its name escapes me.
    Mislim da misliš na tzv karpatsko dalmatinsku granu R1a, ona bi se mogla povezati sa Hrvatima. Mislim da je legitimno smatrati istu kao ekvivalent srpskoj PH908.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,371
    Given: 31,161

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    Isn’t most I2a1/R1a diversity around Romania/Poland? Perhaps the surviving free Dacians spread out again later, documented as Sklavenoi by chroniclers. Idk why but I feel Dacians May well be connected to Proto-Slavs. Perhaps they were an integral part of the ethnogenesis.
    Like Thracian, Dacian had a lot of Scythian and Balto-Slavic words

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Like Thracian, Dacian had a lot of Scythian and Balto-Slavic words
    Actually I think the prevailing theory at the moment is that Proto Thracian and Proto Dacian were both linguistically related closely with Proto-Balto-Slavic. Apparently the source population Proto Balto Slavs descend is the same as the former. Only difference being Thracians and Dacians representing an earlier migration from north of the Danube. The Proto Slavs could well be northern kin that were never under Roman or Greek sphere of influence and only expanded south later than their distantly related kin.

Or Ancient writers were as oblivious as modern ones that can’t differentiate between certain groups and there could have been vastly diverse loosely related languages that just didnt make the cut. Slavic for instance developed out of Church Slavonic which liturgically dominated intermixed and displaced all other diverse dialects that may have been spoken. It’s like Albania now where modern is basically killing kit all the archaic dialects and spoiling our language lol.

Proto Slavs could even be a northern dacian tribe undocumented by romans. Doesn’t it strike you as peculiar that the Wolf is a central symbol for Slavic folklore as it was for Dacians? And the hypothesized Proto Slavic tribe Neuri were not only Shamanistic like Dacians but would ritualistically wear wolf skins. The Gray Wolf was domesticated likely somewhere in Eastern Europe or Siberia, by hunter gatherers, more specifically EHG. EHG is tied to R1a and to some degree I2a by association. Proto-Thracians/Proto-Dacians/Proto-Balto-Slavs and even Germans revere the wolf. Seems like a long continued tradition dating back to the ancient past. I don’t believe in coincidence.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,371
    Given: 31,161

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDark View Post
    Actually I think the prevailing theory at the moment is that Proto Thracian and Proto Dacian were both linguistically related closely with Proto-Balto-Slavic. Apparently the source population Proto Balto Slavs descend is the same as the former. Only different being Thracians and Dacians representing an earlier migration from north of the Danube. The Proto Slavs could well be northern kin that were never under Roman or Greek sphere of influence and only expanded south later than their distantly related kin.

Proto Slavs could even be a northern dacian tribe undocumented by romans. Doesn’t it strike you as peculiar that the Wolf is a central symbol for Slavic folklore as it was for Dacians? And the hypothesized Proto Slavic tribe Neuri were not only Shamanistic like Dacians but would ritualistically wear wolf skins during certain rituals. The Gray Wolf was domesticated likely somewhere in Eastern Europe or Siberia, by hunter gatherers, more specifically EHG. EHG is tied to R1a and to some degree I2a by association. Proto-Thracians/Proto-Dacians/Proto-Balto-Slavs and even Germans revere the wolf. Seems like a long continued tradition dating back to the ancient past. I don’t believe in coincidence.
    Maybe they were into zoophilia but then again the Romans believed that Remus and Romulus suckled a wolf when they were babies. Zoophilia...

Seriously though, Dacians seemed to have looked physically different from both Romans and Greeks if we go by ancient statues and busts.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/92...1a51acd6bd.jpg
    https://jewamongyou.files.wordpress....2/bust-iii.jpg
    https://content3.cdnprado.net/imagen...ef2ca7a178.jpg

Also, Dacian territory was supposedly all the way to the Baltic sea according to Agrippa.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2020 @ 07:00 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Y-DNA
    R1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Maybe they were into zoophilia but then again the Romans believed that Remus and Romulus suckled a wolf when they were babies. Zoophilia...

Seriously though, Dacians seemed to have looked physically different from both Romans and Greeks if we go by ancient statues and busts.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/90/92...1a51acd6bd.jpg
    https://jewamongyou.files.wordpress....2/bust-iii.jpg
    https://content3.cdnprado.net/imagen...ef2ca7a178.jpg

Also, Dacian territory was supposedly all the way to the Baltic sea according to Agrippa.
    Very possible. Those Dacian busts seem very Cromagnid/Alpine/Pontid. The CM is obvious.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayetooey View Post
    Isn't there some clade of R1a that only exists in Croats though? And exists in only a few percent of Serbs. Its name escapes me.
    R1a-Z280>Y2613 is very common among chakavian Croatian. This clade is very rare among shtokavian Croatians and Serbs. Shtokavian Croatians and Serbs are I2-PH908 domination. It's well known than chakavian is real Croatian language and not shtokavin who is Serbian, so ethnic origin of so called shtokavian Croatians is clear.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2020 @ 06:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,396
    Given: 6,059

0 Not allowed!

Last edited by Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić; 04-06-2019 at 06:18 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-17-2020 @ 06:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Melania's boy toy
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Zagreb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,396
    Given: 6,059

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pribislav View Post
    R1a-Z280>Y2613 is very common among chakavian Croatian. This clade is very rare among shtokavian Croatians and Serbs. Shtokavian Croatians and Serbs are I2-PH908 domination. It's well known than chakavian is real Croatian language and not shtokavin who is Serbian, so ethnic origin of so called shtokavian Croatians is clear.
    Sorbs have 0% of PH908, and it is connected with Carpathian region that has everything to do with Croats and nothing to do with Serbs. Even your dna project admitted that. So yes, everything is perfectly clear.
    your old homeland is absolute wasteland of PH908 while in ours biggest branch diversity is present

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hrvoje Vukčić Hrvatinić View Post
    Sorbs have 0% of PH908, and it is connected with Carpathian region that has everything to do with Croats and nothing to do with Serbs. Even your dna project admitted that. So yes, everything is perfectly clear.
    your old homeland is absolute wasteland of PH908 while in ours biggest branch diversity is present
    Who cares for Sorbs... Serbs are not related with them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information