Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Richest and Most Powerful City at 2020s and beyond in SEA IS!!!!????

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

3 Not allowed!

Default The Richest and Most Powerful City at 2020s and beyond in SEA IS!!!!????

So, the Richest Southeast Asian City in the 2020s onward is...

According to this site...

https://web.archive.org/web/20130531...DetailsID=1562

Is Manila! Hehehe!

Some awesome stuff currently in development in Manila...

We are also building new cities on islands created off the bay...

And it doesn't stop with just the shore in Manila city, we're also smoothing the rough edges in the shore to the north to control frequent flooding...

Soon, Manila will look like what currently Tokyo looks like from space, with lots of islands and reclaimed areas...

I think this isn't enough! We should go further and build a giant island in the middle of the bay!

Like this Korean island...

You guys should hurry up quick and buy property in Manila now, while it is still dirt cheap, relatively unknown and underrated. Manila will skyrocket to astronomical prestige in the coming years, don't miss out on an opportunity...

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I didn't post this in the OP since it's in Cavite, a province more to the south of Manila...

But they're also making islands of their own!

Also, my hometown; Iloilo City, which already looks so damn beautiful when viewed from the sea or from the air...

My hometown Iloilo! up

Are building their own islands too off shore, so it will practically look like Venice in the future with her canals plus rivers and some islands with cute little ships sailing through it...

There's also another reclamation area currently being built but this time in the Muslim dominated Sulu archipelago.

There's heavy maritime traffic to and fro China, Taiwan, Japan and Korea pazzing through Manila and then the Sulu archipelago (Tawi Tawi) before they reach Indonesia, East Timor, Papua New Guinea, Australia and New Zealand and vice-versa.

Investors are planning to take advantage of the humongous volume of shipping traffic pazzing through Tawi-Tawi (Which rival the Malacca Strait in density).

They're taking advantage of it by building a Freeport in Tawi Tawi at the Sulu archipelago!

A whopping 52,000 ships pazz through that area every damn year. That's way more ships than what pazzes through the Panama Canal and about half the amount of ships which cruise through Singapore (100,000 ships and is also the world's busiest transshipment point) per year.

I wanna buy a yacht or a seaplane in the future and cruise through the Philippine islands.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

1 Not allowed!

Does your president still execute drug dealers and junkies? I like that

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yeah even Indonesia is building their own little island too. They're calling it Garuda island and it will be in front of Jakarta and the island is shaped like a Phoenix.

It's just too bad that Climate Change is causing Jakarta to sink!!!

Serves you right! Remove Nasi Goreng!

The Majapahit-Luzon war and Majapahit-Sulu conflict were the best wars ever! Since we Filipinos won against Indonesians. XD

In the meantime, while Jakarta sinks to oblivion we Filipinos can simply build some sea walls across the island of Corregidor in the mouth of the Manila bay and we will make Manila safe from sinking due to climate change.

Whereas your sorry area is in the open ocean, enjoy choking on saltwater you InDogneshits.

Singapore and Bangkok is sinking too.

Thank you climate change for wiping out our rivals!

Oh wait Vietnam is expected to sink too! Most of their population is coastal. Vietnam is expected to be the second most affected by climate change...

Saigon and Hanoi will be completely underwater...

Don't worry it isn't too late to sell all you have and move to Manila, the future sea wall at the mouth of Manila Bay that will block creeping flooding, will save the city.

Saigon and Hanoi are lost causes since they're far too much in the open sea and they don't have land enclosures.

Wealth in Asia will migrate to Tokyo bay which they can seal off too by a seawall across the mouth and to Manila Bay were another sea wall can protect the city.

All the other seaports are lost, they're all too exposed to the open ocean.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

BTW the list didn't take account of cities which may be submerged due to climate change...

Bye bye Shanghai!

Sayonara Singapura!

Yangon, Saigon, Seoul, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Beijing, Bangkok and Bangladesh shall all meet similar fates...

You're all too exposed to the open ocean.

Even California and New York would be azzaulted.

It ain't to late!

Turn to Tokyo!

Tokyo will just build islands and sea walls at the mouth of Tokyo bay to prevent the growing seas from devouring the city...

Or Move to Manila!

Manila can also just expand reclamation efforts on Corregidor Island in the Mouth of Manila Bay and build a causeway across it and then we're safe.

Whereas all your coastal cities get swallowed up by the sea due to a lack of landmass enveloping them, us peeps in Tokyo and Manila will just be chilling waiting out the apocalypse in our sheltered harbors as you people drown.
    Last edited by Selurong; 03-31-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Does your president still execute drug dealers and junkies? I like that
    Yes, he does. He's also killing all the useless Muslim scum and increasing the immigration rate coming from high IQ China and granting more citizenship to White American Sexpats. Further improving the genetics of the population.

Go visit us sometime and spread your blessed Germanic seed among the local whores. Germanic seed is in high demand in Asia. Even single women in China are buying sperm from Nordic countries.

Asian women are now pillaging sperm banks for Viking babies.

If I were you, whenever you masturbate, have a small container ready and collect your semen and then freeze it and then sell them at Amazon or something. There are over 700 Million White-Washed Asian women who would pay to have you impregnate them.

Pretty soon you would be sitting on a small fortune while doing nothing but jacking off and having sex all day.

Just my crazy advice. XD

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,877
    Given: 16,891

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Yes, he does. He's also killing all the useless Muslim scum and increasing the immigration rate coming from high IQ China and granting more citizenship to White American Sexpats. Further improving the genetics of the population.

Go visit us sometime and spread your blessed Germanic seed among the local whores. Germanic seed is in high demand in Asia. Even single women in China are buying sperm from Nordic countries.

Asian women are now pillaging sperm banks for Viking babies.

If I were you, whenever you masturbate, have a small container ready and collect your semen and then freeze it and then sell them at Amazon or something. There are over 700 Million White-Washed Asian women who would pay to have you impregnate them.

Pretty soon you would be sitting on a small fortune while doing nothing but jacking off and having sex all day.

Just my crazy advice. XD
    Don't trust the Chinese and I don't bang whores man wtf hahah

. . .
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Hellenized barbarian
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    direct democracy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,439
    Given: 31,606

1 Not allowed!

Southeast Asia is the place to be - huge opportunities for business and growth. I am considering moving there, really. since I work corporate I am thinking between Taipei and Singapore because they're also safe and clean. next option would be Shanghai or Shenzhen. unfortunately Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh all have a high crime index at the moment.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawspeaker View Post
    Dude can you post some vids or info on how your genius people conquered the seas by daming and putting levies everywhere and making land appear out of the Ocean. I'm really interested on how you Netherlanders did it. I want to learn the science of it. Since global warming and rising sea levels is affecting us here too and in the future we may need to build levies and seawalls to protect Manila.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teutone View Post
    Don't trust the Chinese and I don't bang whores man wtf hahah
    I'm just joking BTW. I don't want you to be banging whores since that's a sin...

Be a good Christian and marry a good European German Woman and preserve the white race by being faithful and fruitful to her, but just do some "sperm donations" to some needy Asian women who are hitting their biological clocks and want a baby quickly, alot of them are in Asia since the continent especially the East is rapidly aging.

I also don't trust the Chinese state as a whole, their Commie government is like the instrument of Satan. If there was a war erupting between China and the West, most Filipinos being Westernized would side with the West. South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and Japan are also thoroughly Westernized too and they would also join the war against China.

However, I make exceptions to Chinese who immigrate. We own many condos across the city and we're letting a Chinese family rent one of them, they prefer staying in the Philippines since they hate their oppressive Commie government. They're good people they're just as polite as the American expats we rent our other properties to.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information