Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Richest and Most Powerful City at 2020s and beyond in SEA IS!!!!????

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aśvārohī View Post
    Southeast Asia is the place to be - huge opportunities for business and growth. I am considering moving there, really. since I work corporate I am thinking between Taipei and Singapore because they're also safe and clean. next option would be Shanghai or Shenzhen. unfortunately Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh all have a high crime index at the moment.
    But Europe needs you! Ukraine's and Romania's populations are shrinking and their economies are not growing that well too. You should be busy making European babies and then making Mestizo love children on the side as well as dedicating your talent and labor to save your native lands.

As for your choice Asian destinations...

Singapore is racially diverse and culturally dynamic but she's so damn expensive. (A consequence of having no hinterlands; meaning no farms or rural areas to grow food and collect water) Everything you consume has to be imported from abroad!

Singapore and Hong Kong are the first and third most expensive cities in the world...

http://fortune.com/2019/03/19/most-e...ris-hong-kong/

When we went to Singapore we were appalled that a mere bottle of water there costs the same amount as a meal in Manila. It really doesn't bother us since we can afford it anyway but it's just something that struck me. I can buy the same food and water in Manila in cheaper prices and larger servings than in Singapore.

Manila has the same ethnic diversity of Singapore; has the same Chinese, Indian and Malay communities but we have the addition of having Latinos and Whites too.

Except it's waaay cheaper.

Taipei Taiwan is also up there in expensiveness. They're the fifth most expensive after Tokyo. My college mentor who is now a Vatican emissary to Taiwan, who was chosen because he learned Mandarin in our local Jesuit school (Santa Maria de Iloilo) [Even my own hometown, Iloilo City has that Singapore ethnic diversity, with the Chinese living in Molo district, the Mexicans in La Villa de Arevallo district, the Indians in Mandurriao district, the natives everywhere else, and the European and Native mixed Mestizos living in Jaro district, where I am from, and where several mansions line our street...]

He has served in Taiwan for many years and unless you know Mandarin, you would be lost since they're not really proficient English speakers.

Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Singapore and Shanghai speak English though.

If you want to be taken away by breathtaking urban cityscapes then Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Shanghai would be good places. Shenzhen is especially attractive since they're the Asian Silicon Valley. The latest Chinese tech come from Shenzhen. I would prefer her over Hong Kong and Shanghai which are expensive as heck and overrated.

Anyway, I plan to invest in one of those rich ass expensive cities and then use off the profits by spending it on cheaper living in my beloved hometown. Unfortunately, family business brought me to Manila when I would rather live in Iloilo since its cheaper, less hectic and the people are more loving instead of being hyper competitive (A product of living in an expensive city). Anyway once my brother successfully runs for office as a politician of my home city I'm planning on moving back and working on the Economics and Statistics division on our City Urban Planning Board. My mother was a former city councillor of Iloilo and my uncle is a governor of neighboring Negros province (So named because of the many Negritos there , which is ironic since a lot of my red haired Caucasian-Filipino friends came from there also, the province being full of Castilian Haciendas).

Anyway, I also think that Manila is too dangerous sometimes, being the capital city, she attracts a lot of opportunistic low-lives who want to get rich quick. But the money is here. I would go back to Iloilo when I get things in order though.

Other cities in the Philippines have been waaayyyy lower crime rates.

5 out of the 10 safest cities in Southeast Asia are in the Philippines BTW.

Singapore was named the safest city with 16.23 percent crime and 83.77 percent safety rates.

Valenzuela City is next with 25.21 percent and 74.79 percent crime and safety rates, respectively.

Ranked third is Chiang Mai in Thailand with 28.72 percent crime and 71.29 percent safety rates.

In fourth place is Davao with 28.79 percent and 71.21 percent crime and safety rates, respectively.

Makati came in fifth with 39.56 and 60.44 percent.

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/headlines/2...C94QTwtTuG2.99

Anyway, if I were you. You should earn money to buy businesses and properties in expensive overrated cities and then live out an affordable living from the profits earned there at hidden underrated noble cities.

Like how all the rich ass elites have vacant properties they rent to people in Manhattan or Shanghai while they secretly live in "Low Key" towns like Sotogrande, Iloilo City or San Francisco City.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Selurong; 03-31-2019 at 11:30 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aśvārohī View Post
    Southeast Asia is the place to be - huge opportunities for business and growth. I am considering moving there, really. since I work corporate I am thinking between Taipei and Singapore because they're also safe and clean. next option would be Shanghai or Shenzhen. unfortunately Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Ho Chi Minh all have a high crime index at the moment.
    Btw bro. Please don't freely share to others what I have given here. Discern the worthy ones who deserve good knowledge. Great humble yet elegant cities have turned to utter shit through overratedness and the flocking of opportunists to the area who see something good and sought to exploit it...

I would like my Sottograndes and Iloilos to remain the exclusive secret of noble people (In spirit of course, since nobility is measured in the soul, not by the blood).

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Dude can you post some vids or info on how your genius people conquered the seas by daming and putting levies everywhere and making land appear out of the Ocean. I'm really interested on how you Netherlanders did it. I want to learn the science of it. Since global warming and rising sea levels is affecting us here too and in the future we may need to build levies and seawalls to protect Manila.
    Let's see what I can find !

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

@The Damn Turk who silently stalks my threads... quit it.

It ain't cool.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,257
    Given: 9,846

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
    Go visit us sometime and spread your blessed Germanic seed among the local whores. Germanic seed is in high demand in Asia. Even single women in China are buying sperm from Nordic countries.
    Is this your fetish?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Germanin View Post
    Is this your fetish?
    Yes Eugenics is sorta my fetish. I also want to spread my noble seed among the poor, dumb, handicapped and criminal minded so that their children will have higher genetic quality.

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

OMG! selurong are you trying to start comedy channel.?.. LOL..

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

Philippine economy is supposed to be around 1.2 trillion in by 2030.

Last Online
    03-29-2024 @ 10:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    L1a1
    mtDNA
    J1
    Taxonomy
    Indo-Brachid + Gracile Indid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,455
    Given: 11,125

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 1R0N M4N XL View Post
    Philippine economy is supposed to be around 1.2 trillion in by 2030.
    philippines is developing rapidly. I'm amazed by the growth of Manila. Jakarta is also another city thats up there. These two cities in southeast asia are unstoppable now. Metro manila has so many business districts, companies with so many opportunities in diverse set of fields.

The skylines of different districts in the metro manila area are amazing. comparable to most western cities

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics