H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 488
    Given: 315

1 Not allowed!

Shtjefën Gjeçovi - E-V13>Z16988>BY4590

Shtjefën Konstantin Gjeçovi-Kryeziu(1874 – 1929) was an AlbanianCatholicpriest, ethnologist and folklorist. He is known for being the father of Albanians' folklore studies.[1]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shtjefën_Gjeçovi

Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 06:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283-PH1751
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Bekim Berisha: EV13>Z5018>FGC33625

Bekim Berisha(Albanian:Bekim Berisha;Croatian:Bekim Beriša) (15 June 1966 – 10 August 1998) was a Kosovar Albanian soldier who gained prominence in the Yugoslav Wars. He served in the Croatian Army during the Croatian War of Independence. He subsequently fought in the Bosnian Army, and later also in the Kosovo Liberation Army(KLA), where he was named a general. He was killed in 1998, during the Battle of Junik, and was posthumously promoted to Brigadier General.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bekim_Berisha

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,127
    Given: 9,061

0 Not allowed!

Would be intresting to know Skanderbegs halo.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,082
    Given: 2,784

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    You probably won't see anything suspicious uploaded here,I've heard they cherrypick people on that project.

TA fisherman association TheMaestro's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Fisherman remnant
    Country
    South Africa
    Region
    Texas
    Politics
    Reformed Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,127
    Given: 9,061

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    You probably won't see anything suspicious uploaded here,I've heard they cherrypick people on that project.
    How can you cherry pick halogroups

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283-PH1751
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    What cherrypicking ? I have been part of that project and I haven't seen any results cherrypicked.

http://www.foleja.net/index.php?topic=11.0

You're just butthurt that these results don't suit your agenda because you want to claim warriors or national heroes.

You only heard this from Serbs and some Greeks and they claim it without evidence , same way we can accuse them of cherrypicking or anyone else. I think this is just a projection from your side or theirs. You accuse people of what you are yourself, its a reflection of your own character more like. You're the ones who cherrypick the results. Many of you seem butthurt that many Albos come out quite homogenous in YDNA except for the south which has some I2a1b which has also been shown in the project, if we cherry picked we wouldn't of posted their results. Some I2 there is also I2a2 and also some I1. Though majority of Tosks are still Ev13 and R1b.

As for Skanderbeg, in your wet dreams that he belonged to a Non Albanian YDNA or that we would need to cherrypick his results.

The greatest warriors in the Balkans have been Albanians, even the Arvanite and Solioute who liberated your country were of Albanian origin such as Botsaris, seems more like you're the ones who need to do the cherrypicking in that regard same way for your invented identity and history.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283-PH1751
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There are some who claim ancestryn from him nut their relation to him is mot certain, its possible Skanderbeg was from Kastrati tribe which would put him as possibly J2b2 or something... but we dont know ... there are some other tribes possible also. But know of the major Albanian haplos would be most plausible.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

When someone with an haplogroup you don't like asks to be part of the project ,you deny him.That's how.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by North Sea View Post
    What cherrypicking ? I have been part of that project and I haven't seen any results cherrypicked.

http://www.foleja.net/index.php?topic=11.0

You're just butthurt that these results don't suit your agenda because you want to claim warriors or national heroes.

You only heard this from Serbs and some Greeks and they claim it without evidence , same way we can accuse them of cherrypicking or anyone else. I think this is just a projection from your side or theirs. You accuse people of what you are yourself, its a reflection of your own character more like. You're the ones who cherrypick the results. Many of you seem butthurt that many Albos come out quite homogenous in YDNA except for the south which has some I2a1b which has also been shown in the project, if we cherry picked we wouldn't of posted their results. Some I2 there is also I2a2 and also some I1. Though majority of Tosks are still Ev13 and R1b.

As for Skanderbeg, in your wet dreams that he belonged to a Non Albanian YDNA or that we would need to cherrypick his results.

The greatest warriors in the Balkans have been Albanians, even the Arvanite and Solioute who liberated your country were of Albanian origin such as Botsaris, seems more like you're the ones who need to do the cherrypicking in that regard same way for your invented identity and history.
    You use the word projection and such terms but that's more like your behavior,In fact idgaf about it.
    I've heard this and it really seems to fit the mentality of nordicist albos here so it wouldn't surprise me,I just made a comment without implying anything about skanderberg but you got sensitive right there.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albo
    Country
    Kosovo
    Y-DNA
    J2b2-L283-PH1751
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Dinaric
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

There is no cherrypicking , they are just butthurt that these results dont suit their agenda so they make up false accusations without any evidence, they wanted Albanians to be more I2a1b etc. There is no Albanian who has been denied entry. Its more some Greeks and Serbs that do cherrypicking because they are a mixed nation under the Orthodox banner basically. While Ghegs were tribal and patriarchal and most tribes come from those 3 common Y CHROMOSOMES a lot of times you can guess their haplogroup based on their tribal belonging.

This guy is just butthurt. He bashes at Albanians in every thread. Ignore him. Also haplogroups don't define your ethnicity but they will claim that, some of these are also bottle neck effects. Autosomal defines ethnicity overall. And 99.9% of Albanians are autosomally Albanian no matter their haplogroup. You also have minor lineage like G, T , J1, I2a2 etc.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information