Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread: Light eyes map of Europe (detail, scientifically backed)

Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 09:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,747
    Given: 3,217

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sofiagris View Post
    Dear Brazilian friend, Livi found a maximum of 41.6% of blue and gray eyes in Veneto and a minimum of 13.9% in Sardinia, the average of blue and gray eyes that he found in her study for Italy is 30.5%. In his study, Sanchez found, close to Portugal, in Zamora, the minimum number of blue eyes in Spain, 10%, and in Cantabria, the maximum 29.5% of blue eyes. This community also has the maximum percentage of haplogroup R1a in Iberia, between 10 and 18 % in various genetic studies, this haplogroup is only in Cantabria in that percentage, and it surely entered with the Visigoths, in addition the mountains of Santander protected Cantabria from Muslim invasions, it was barely Romanized and there were never any Jews. All this explains why it is the only area of ​​Spain with a light pigmentation at the level of southern France or northern Italy. Tamagnini only found a maximum of 13% blue eyes in northern Portugal, and the country average is a meager 7%.
    I know that Brazilians consider Neymar or Dani Alves light eyes that are clearly green with a mixture of brown, in Europe we do not consider these greenish tones as light eyes, but medium tones. I repeat that Portugal has 13% Haplogroup E, and Spain 6%, and the Iberian E is mostly North African, arrived less than 1300 years ago, nothing to do with the Neolithic E of the Balkans. Learn my lesson once and for all, as a high school teacher you and Cristianoviejo would be my worst students who would not pass the course...
    1 - Very well, you have nothing else of the Sanchez Fernandez study other than the table. So i'll make my own assumptions just like Supercomputer did, i'll assume that blue means blue and blonde means blonde.

2 - According to the study you posted (Sanchez Fernandez) parts of Spain are 30% blue eyed and other parts of Spain are 30% blonde. The Canary Islands are 18% blonde also according to the data you posted.
    I have found this for Italy:

Hair blondism highest frequencies : Veneto (12.6%), Piemonte (12.4%), Lombardia (10.7%), Liguria (10.5%)
    Lowest blondism frequencies : Calabria (3.8%), Sardinia (1.7%)

Highest blue-eyes frequencies : Veneto (15.7%), Piedmonte (13.5%)
    Lowest blue-eyes frequencies : Sardinia (4.02%), Calabria (5.47%),

Spain is considerably more blue eyed than Italy according to the data you yourself posted. It's also considerably blonder, in fact your data says that the Canary Islands is blonder than Italy.

3 - A few posts ago you didn't know what a haplogroup was and thought it was related to pigmentation. There are several E subclades in the iberian peninsula and i have already shown a distribution map for E-M81 which is supposed to be North African. It reaches a peak of 30-40% in Cantabria in Pasiegos. This can mean one of two things: moors did come to Cantabria or this haplogrop isn't related with Moors. I'll let your sudaca brain decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Supercomputer View Post
    Yes it is semantics. How else do you explain all the data which fits? Are you saying 16% of Spaniards have pure blue eyes excluding grey? That would make Spaniards almost as light eyed as Hungarians. Spaniards are nowhere near Hungarians in pigmentation. 16% of Spaniards have blue and grey eyes, and around 26% have light and light mixed eyes. Now stop wasting my time.

My map is the best map that is possible to create from the data, you imbecile.
    The data only fits if you change it. I'm not saying anything, i have been posting what it's written on the Hoyos Sainz study for the last pages but you prefer to ignore it and invent your own data. I'm gonna repeat myself for the n-th time and i hope for the last time.
    Here are the numbers for blue eyes from the Hoyos Sainz study, it averages to 10%:

Then there's a second category, which is a very broad category of mixed eyes and it averages to 7%. He describes them in the first sentence as several colorations devired from blue and green mixed with brown, this could mean lots of things but it's definitely something mixed with brown.

You consider this broad mixed category to be grey. You say it's semantics even though it's clearly written on the study what he is measuring, and it's definitely not grey. And you do this so that the light eyes number match a more recent study (Sanchez Fernandez) which you also don't know the exact descriptions of what the colors mean and to match an internet study made by a forum user Toe Knee something. You even go as far as saying the Hoyos Sainz study and Sanchez Fernandez study are showing the exact same thing, even though you are inventing data that doesn't exist on one study and assuming categories on another study.

I don't know if this is clumsiness or dishonesty.

Last Online
    03-06-2024 @ 02:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=Damiăo de Góis;7616857]1 - Very well, you have nothing else of the Sanchez Fernandez study other than the table. So i'll make my own assumptions just like Supercomputer did, i'll assume that blue means blue and blonde means blonde.

2 - According to the study you posted (Sanchez Fernandez) parts of Spain are 30% blue eyed and other parts of Spain are 30% blonde. The Canary Islands are 18% blonde also according to the data you posted.
    I have found this for Italy:

Hair blondism highest frequencies : Veneto (12.6%), Piemonte (12.4%), Lombardia (10.7%), Liguria (10.5%)
    Lowest blondism frequencies : Calabria (3.8%), Sardinia (1.7%)

Highest blue-eyes frequencies : Veneto (15.7%), Piedmonte (13.5%)
    Lowest blue-eyes frequencies : Sardinia (4.02%), Calabria (5.47%),

Spain is considerably more blue eyed than Italy according to the data you yourself posted. It's also considerably blonder, in fact your data says that the Canary Islands is blonder than Italy.

3 - A few posts ago you didn't know what a haplogroup was and thought it was related to pigmentation. There are several E subclades in the iberian peninsula and i have already shown a distribution map for E-M81 which is supposed to be North African. It reaches a peak of 30-40% in Cantabria in Pasiegos. This can mean one of two things: moors did come to Cantabria or this haplogrop isn't related with Moors. I'll let your sudaca brain decide.

The data only fits if you change it. I'm not saying anything, i have been posting what it's written on the Hoyos Sainz study for the last pages but you prefer to ignore it and invent your own data. I'm gonna repeat myself for the n-th time and i hope for the last time.
    Here are the numbers for blue eyes from the Hoyos Sainz study, it averages to 10%:

Then there's a second category, which is a very broad category of mixed eyes and it averages to 7%. He describes them in the first sentence as several colorations devired from blue and green mixed with brown, this could mean lots of things but it's definitely something mixed with brown.

You consider this broad mixed category to be grey. You say it's semantics even though it's clearly written on the study what he is measuring, and it's definitely not grey. And you do this so that the light eyes number match a more recent study (Sanchez Fernandez) which you also don't know the exact descriptions of what the colors mean and to match an internet study made by a forum user Toe Knee something. You even go as far as saying the Hoyos Sainz study and Sanchez Fernandez study are showing the exact same thing, even though you are inventing data that doesn't exist on one study and assuming categories on another study.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

First tell you that Livi finds 41% of blue and gray eyes, a number similar to the 44% of Slovenia, since they are border. Sanchez Fernadez includes, along with blue eyes, blue ones mixed with green and gray tones.
    The case of the Cantabrian Pasiegos is unique in Europe. There are 2000 Pasiegos isolated at least a thousand years ago in the most isolated mountains of Cantabria. Indeed, there is a 20% haplogroup E Berber in one study and 40% in another, and also 18 % of R1a of Slavic or Visigothic origin in one study and 25% in another, in addition to 7% of Neolithic G in one and 11% in the other. From the point of view of mitochondrial DNA, the 21% of V only found in greater quantity among the Sami, the 16% of U5 and 8% of T3 common in northern Europe, are striking... this can only be explained as an ancient population isolated that mixed with Moorish refugees from al andalus. The rest of the Cantabrians discriminated against these Pasiegos and never mixed with them because of their mixture with Moors. The same thing happened in the Pyrenees with the agotes, in asturias with the vaqueiros and in leon with the maragatos cursed and persecuted ethnic groups accused of having Moorish or Jewish blood in an environment in northern Spain free of Jewish and Moorish blood, these minorities suffered racism and They were not allowed to enter churches along with the other Cantabrians and northerners.
    The Indo-European haplogroup R1b in Spain does not have the same amount of blue eyes as the varieties of Central europe and northwest Europe, in England and Germany R1b ​​has 65% blue eyes, in Central Europe 45% and in Iberia only 20%, 20% of the 66% of R1b in Spain is 13.2% blue-eyed, which added to I and R1a gives us 17.5% blue-eyed from the precise study by Sanchez Fernandez, Portugal has 13% less R1b and another 10 % more E Berber and J arab than Spain, which explains why the Portuguese population is less likely to have blue eyes, remaining at a meager 7%, little more than the 2% of Morocco
    Last edited by sofiagris; 12-03-2022 at 11:10 AM.

Last Online
    03-25-2024 @ 05:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slovenian
    Country
    New Zealand
    Politics
    Right wing
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,196
    Given: 677

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sofiagris View Post
    First tell you that Livi finds 41% of blue and gray eyes, a number similar to the 44% of Slovenia, since they are border. Sanchez Fernadez includes, along with blue eyes, blue ones mixed with green and gray tones.
    The case of the Cantabrian Pasiegos is unique in Europe. There are 2000 Pasiegos isolated at least a thousand years ago in the most isolated mountains of Cantabria. Indeed, there is a 20% haplorupo E Berber in one study and 40% in another, and also 18 % of R1a of Slavic or Visigothic origin in one study and 25% in another, in addition to 7% of Neolithic G in one and 11% in the other. From the point of view of mitochondrial DNA, the 21% of V only found in greater quantity among the Sami, the 16% of U5 and 8% of T3 common in northern Europe, are striking... this can only be explained as an ancient population isolated that mixed with Moorish refugees from al andalus. The rest of the Cantabrians discriminated against these Pasiegos and never mixed with them because of their mixture with Moors. The same thing happened in the Pyrenees with the agotes, in asturias with the vaqueiros and in leon with the maragatos cursed and persecuted ethnic groups accused of having Moorish or Jewish blood in an environment in northern Spain free of Jewish and Moorish blood, these minorities suffered racism and They were not allowed to enter churches along with the other Cantabrians and northerners.
    The Indo-European haplogroup R1b in Spain does not have the same amount of blue eyes as the varieties of Central europe and northwest Europe, in England and Germany R1b ​​has 65% blue eyes, in Central Europe 45% and in Iberia only 20%, 20% of the 66% of R1b in Spain is 13.2% blue-eyed, which added to I and R1a gives us 17.5% blue-eyed from the precise study by Sanchez Fernandez, Portugal has 13% less R1b and another 10 % more E Berber and J arab than Spain, which explains why the Portuguese population is less likely to have blue eyes, remaining at a meager 7%, little more than the 2% of Morocco
    Livi's "blue and grey" includes light mixed. Slovenia's 44% blue and grey includes only blue and grey without light mixed. If you add light mixed you get over 50% light eyes for Slovenia.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

in fact the veneto region may be 8 percentage points below slovenia in percentage of , light eyes, slovenes are as lightly pigmented as austrians in some regions.
    In no way, not even the most depigmented region of Spain, Cantabria, comes close to Veneto in percentage of light eyes and Portugal is even further away with 7% of blue eyes and perhaps another 7% of mixed blue eyes would be below 15%

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    celtic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

green eyes with yellow spots like bluish eyes with yellow spots are classified as light eyes, however green eyes with brown spots are clearly intermediate eyes in coloration, blue eyes have sometimes brown orange spots but this bluish category with brown or orange spots is also classified as light eyes. This yellow or brown-orange specks are always around and near the pupil

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread Information