Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vojnik View Post
    Crazy liar. In 2011 they were 28%. Hopefully they do a truthful census next time and it shows they are much lower due to the higher rate of Albanian immigration to the west. Christians in Macedonia were 70% in 2011.

Macedonia is Christian land. The only land Muslims can really claim as Islamic is Mecca. Everything else was conquered by spilling of Christian blood.

Plus, the muslims of Macedonia have a Balli Kombetar Nazi collaborator past. This rubs off on todays muslims too. Albanians should turn away from Islam. They should return to Christianity as their forefathers.
    Muh christianity. Go suck your Nigerian christian brethren off, you slavic phaggot.

No problem with Albanian christians, there's apparently some orthodox christian Albanians in Macedonia and they need to be strengthened.

A census won't be until 2020, but we can look at birth rates and students to get a hint. Albanians alone are in both of those about 33%, so population in total probably around 25% something. But then there's Macedonian muslims, Turks, Bosniaks, Gypsies, which are also large groups. Muslims as part of births are about 50% in Macedonia.

Balli Kombetar wasn't for any religion, they were nationalists.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sioned View Post
    Well, IMHO, there is still Albania where Albo's from the Republic of Macedonia could easily shipted to...Ethnic homogeneous states work, not multi-ethnic ones. And since Macedonia refers to the Macedonians, it should be clear that the Albo immigrants should leave...Well, IMHO I think it would be the best solution
    Ethnic homogenous state will be formed when western Macedonia leaves the rest, split it around the Veles area.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-16-2024 @ 09:25 PM
    South land of the Holy Spirit (Australia)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,437
    Given: 5,645

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Muh christianity. Go suck your Nigerian christian brethren off, you slavic phaggot.

No problem with Albanian christians, there's apparently some orthodox christian Albanians in Macedonia and they need to be strengthened.

A census won't be until 2020, but we can look at birth rates and students to get a hint. Albanians alone are in both of those about 33%, so population in total probably around 25% something. But then there's Macedonian muslims, Turks, Bosniaks, Gypsies, which are also large groups. Muslims as part of births are about 50% in Macedonia.

Balli Kombetar wasn't for any religion, they were nationalists.

Look how satan talk. An agnostic now but still cant shake of his hatred for Christians. A Nigerian Christian is equal to me or any other Christian and is certainly better then any Muslim.

Your Albanian Christians, if they are true Christians, are my allies, not yours. If ethno-nationalism is higher to them then their faith, then they are not really followers of Christ.

2020. Cant wait for it. Hopefully buss loads of Albanians from Kosovo don't come streaming in again like in the last census.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Look how satan talk. An agnostic now but still cant shake of his hatred for Christians. A Nigerian Christian is equal to me or any other Christian and is certainly better then any Muslim.

Your Albanian Christians, if they are true Christians, are my allies, not yours. If ethno-nationalism is higher to them then their faith, then they are not really followers of Christ.

2020. Cant wait for it. Hopefully buss loads of Albanians from Kosovo don't come streaming in again like in the last census.
    What hate for Christians? My point was that I care about blood, not religion. Regardless of whether muslim or christian. Your reading comprehension is lacking.

Ok they're your allies and they will save your country, now stop fighting the re-Albanization of many orthodox christians in Macedonia.

Haha your Serboi level theories. You have no idea how a census is made and what verifications are required. You can't just bus people in and have them registered, you have to prove that you're a citizen. Stupid fucking idiot. So the x% muslims in Maceodnia just happen to have 50% of births? That'd be an even bigger problem for you since the lower their percentage in total would mean the higher their birth rate.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"According to the 2002 Census, 46.5% of the children aged 0–4 were Muslim.[9] In 2010, 39.3% of the population were Muslim." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_North_Macedonia

A mosque in Bitola is kinda crazy considering the majority christian slavs. Best case scenario it would cause a large dispute in Macedonia, which would deepen the divide between the religions. Right then and there is when re-Albanization would be efficient. To my knowledge, Struga and Kicevo for example are ran by Albanians largely due to re-Albanization of formerly slavized muslims.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Saint John, Ignatius of Antioch, Polycarp, Justin Martyr
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What hate for Christians? My point was that I care about blood, not religion. Regardless of whether muslim or christian. Your reading comprehension is lacking.

Ok they're your allies and they will save your country, now stop fighting the re-Albanization of many orthodox christians in Macedonia.

Haha your Serboi level theories. You have no idea how a census is made and what verifications are required. You can't just bus people in and have them registered, you have to prove that you're a citizen. Stupid fucking idiot. So the x% muslims in Maceodnia just happen to have 50% of births? That'd be an even bigger problem for you since the lower their percentage in total would mean the higher their birth rate.
    That hatred. You had to attack Nigerian Christians in some homosexual way. Very immature.
    Many Albanian Orthodox Christians? By all means, practice Christianity in your own language and culture. I am all for that. Unlike Islam, which is a Arabic supremacist religion that requires Arabization of everything, from the clothes you wear, to the language you speak.

Haha it sounds like you don't have any idea about the corruption in the Balkans then. Anything is possible.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That hatred. You had to attack Nigerian Christians in some homosexual way. Very immature.

Many Albanian Orthodox Christians? By all means, practice Christianity in your own language and culture. I am all for that. Unlike Islam, which is a Arabic supremacist religion that requires Arabization of everything, from the clothes you wear, to the language you speak.

Haha it sounds like you don't have any idea about the corruption in the Balkans then. Anything is possible.
    Is your heart bleeding over my comments on Nigerians now?

Except you still are fighting it. But slowly and surely it will happen. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branko_Manoilovski

Except the theory doesn't even make sense. We can still see birth rates in the country, we can still see students in the country. Albanians probably were neither deflated nor inflated during the census, and actually were about 25%, and now are about the same. Muslims as a whole as well, although they have increased slightly to about 50% of births. It's an excellent scenario for a multicultural state, that can be divided efficiently if the conditions for it come in the future.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"According to the 2002 Census, 46.5% of the children aged 0–4 were Muslim.[9] In 2010, 39.3% of the population were Muslim." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_North_Macedonia

A mosque in Bitola is kinda crazy considering the majority christian slavs. Best case scenario it would cause a large dispute in Macedonia, which would deepen the divide between the religions. Right then and there is when re-Albanization would be efficient. To my knowledge, Struga and Kicevo for example are ran by Albanians largely due to re-Albanization of formerly slavized muslims.

In 2011, through a survey carried out by Ipsos MORI, the religious composition of North Macedonia was found to be 70.7% Christian, divided in 69.6% Eastern Orthodox and 0.4% Catholics and Protestants, and 28.6% Muslim, with unaffiliated Muslims making up the 25.6%.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...orth_Macedonia

I'm telling you, the last census was rigged. That's why everytime a suggestion of a new census comes up, Albanian leaders always shit themselves.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Slav
    Ancestry
    Lerin and Bitola region
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Is your heart bleeding over my comments on Nigerians now?

Except you still are fighting it. But slowly and surely it will happen. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Branko_Manoilovski

Except the theory doesn't even make sense. We can still see birth rates in the country, we can still see students in the country. Albanians probably were neither deflated nor inflated during the census, and actually were about 25%, and now are about the same. Muslims as a whole as well, although they have increased slightly to about 50% of births. It's an excellent scenario for a multicultural state, that can be divided efficiently if the conditions for it come in the future.
    That's fine. He can identify as what ever ethnicity he wants in Macedonia without fear.

But judging by the following, i cant see how he would be Christian:
    He has declared that he supports LGBT rights, but after a backlash from his own political party he stressed out that those were only his personal views.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religi...orth_Macedonia

I'm telling you, the last census was rigged. That's why everytime a suggestion of a new census comes up, Albanian leaders always shit themselves.
    In my view things would have largely stagnated since 2002. In your view it means that the muslim community is growing more rapidly, and now since they are 50% of births it means they've actually increased quite a lot since 2002. This is even worse for you.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information