Med
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,629
    Given: 10,189

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    You see everything in room around you but you can't move and usually then certain things occurs like moving dark shadows, sometimes voices, person that stands next to your bed etc.
    My husband had this when he was a kid. The worst was being unable to breathe, body feels heavy and unable to move. At the end of his bed he saw something like a pale,woman with long arms climbing over the bed trying to dig her claws into his chest. It was the worst episode. But he hasnt experienced it for a long time since.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

2 Not allowed!

Last time I had this episode, one year ago, it was actually very nice one.
    I've fall down in that condition (and that is like sweetest sleep you ever had, you can't avoid it) and I saw a beautiful chandelier in my room.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandelier

But I knew it is a trick and I was very angry why I fall down in that condition again and I managed to wake up very fast.
    I guess others would want to stay and explore.

Last Online
    03-22-2024 @ 08:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-germanic
    Ethnicity
    Annunaki Reptilian
    Ancestry
    we wuz Franks with swords killing dragons n shiet
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    HV0
    Politics
    Get off my lawn
    Hero
    Adolfo Ramirez
    Religion
    Paganism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,072
    Given: 772

3 Not allowed!

I've had many episodes of this when I was a kid, it scared the shit out of me.
    It only happened right when I was falling asleep, I'm suddenly paralized and something scary happens, like moving lights approaching, a feeling of imminent danger, and always that weird noise, like an ominous music playing backwards and babies crying. Loud steps approaching the door, I'd hear the door opening violently (but my head wouldn't turn to check out), some kind of unidentified "thing" would rush toward the side of the bed, and a loud scream right close to my left ear and I would wake up in sweat. I could still hear the "echo" of the scream when I woke up weirdly enough.
    Sometimes, something would crawl on my chest and when I wake up, I'd still feel the weight of it on my chest. Sometimes, extremely scary faces would appear, like women with inverted eyes or looking like the girl from the Exorcist.
    War doesn't decide who's right, but who's left.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-19-2024 @ 01:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    DN8, Carlito's Way, The Lawspeaker, Toppo900, Teutone and KuriousKatKommittee!
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,721
    Given: 6,335

0 Not allowed!

A demon climbing on to my chest never happened to me because I make sure to pray to God as well as my angels and saints to watch over me as I sleep (Don't be afraid anyone remember in the Bible only 1/3rd of the Spirits in the moment of creation rebelled against God and became demons but 2/3rds are still are faithful to God so for every demon out there, there are 2 more angels, saints or guardian spirits who are good and will protect you) but on some occasions when I forget to pray due to being busy I have experienced demonic presence. One thing I can't forget were three demons from hell who were even blacker than the pitch black night (I turn off my lights when I sleep) with burning red coals as eyes trying to spread and terrorize me and my friends at our common dorm at 3:00 AM when I especially was violently awakened by loud tapping noises moving fast across the walls outside our common dorm before reaching the foot of the closed door entrance. I prayed to God and there was a violent shaking in my bed before it left after I said amen.

Stuff like this is pretty common, we trained to become priests as former monks and seminarians and we also are called to assist some ordained priests in the office of minor exorcisms and some of my brothers experienced far worse experiences like demons and sorcery possessed people speaking in ancient languages and blurting out your secret sins while in the process of exorcising them. Even possessed little girls being able to overpower the strong muscular men who hold her to the bed to restrain her. Very staple experience in my Religious Order.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    The largest BBC in the TA but you can't suck it because I made a vow of celibacy. Chastity is sexy!
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Repentant of my former man-whoreness. But you like it if naughty?! Ooh let me spank you my sinner!
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tchek View Post
    I've had many episodes of this when I was a kid, it scared the shit out of me.
    It only happened right when I was falling asleep, I'm suddenly paralized and something scary happens, like moving lights approaching, a feeling of imminent danger, and always that weird noise, like an ominous music playing backwards and babies crying. Loud steps approaching the door, I'd hear the door opening violently (but my head wouldn't turn to check out), some kind of unidentified "thing" would rush toward the side of the bed, and a loud scream right close to my left ear and I would wake up in sweat. I could still hear the "echo" of the scream when I woke up weirdly enough.
    Sometimes, something would crawl on my chest and when I wake up, I'd still feel the weight of it on my chest. Sometimes, extremely scary faces would appear, like women with inverted eyes or looking like the girl from the Exorcist.
    Pray to God before you sleep at night that prevents a lot of demonic attacks. There are many more angels, saints and guardian spirits out there than demons. Only 1/3rd of the spirits during the great moment of creation followed Satan while 2/3rds remained faithful to God. So for every evil demon you encounter there are twice more good spirits who outnumber them, remember this when a demon troubles you next time.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Moje ime View Post
    You see everything in room around you but you can't move and usually then certain things occurs like moving dark shadows, sometimes voices, person that stands next to your bed etc.
    Sometime it's not even REM sleep, you know you are fully awake yet demons just want to victimize you, especially around 3:00 AM at the witching hour, the demonic mockery of Christ's saving death on the Cross at 3:00 PM.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

0 Not allowed!

First time hear about this.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CordedWhelp View Post
    I’ve had this many times. Ever since conversion, it has decreased to nearly null, except for a couple of occasions after some sinful backsliding.

Demons (whether nephilim or fallen angels) gain power into people’s lives through willful sin- this includes the repentant.
    Agreed, praying often and not sinning or constantly self-sacrificing for God prevents a lot of demonic appearances, I know this to be true since I have assisted in exorcisms myself and have done minor exorcisms by myself through the grace of God.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Visayan (Filipino)
    Country
    Philippines
    Y-DNA
    Politics
    Righteous
    Hero
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Neowarior View Post
    Happens all the time. Demons are my friends. I even know their names.
    I assist in exorcism myself and strangely knowing a demon's name actually gives you power over them, legit that's why demons really do violent things to the possessed if one try to extract their names.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information