PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Ottoman Architecture appreciation thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Ottoman Architecture appreciation thread

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Whenever you go to sleep, remember, It's Ottomans who saved your people from certain death. And now you will all perish.
    The Ottomans didn't save anybody from certain death. As far as I can remember the Empire of Nicaea recaptured Constantinople without any help from Turks. In contrast, the Greek national awakening started with Theodoros Laskaris who founded the Empire of Nicaea and declared himself Greek, not "Roman" or "Orthodox" or whatever.

On the other hand you should never forget that the west saved your arse from the Serbs, but that was before 9/11. After 9/11, you are FINISHED...

"Ottoman" is just an identity for Anatolian Greeks, Armenians, Balkaners who with Turks created that Empire for the good of all.
    No, it is not. My ancestors never identified as "Ottomans". Neither did most of the Balkaners. You are the beta males who became the exception.

You have no idea who these "Westerners" are, they are gonna kill your people so fast and so soon... that you will wish you have a Sultan.
    I know who those westerners are, I work for more than a decade with cruise ships serving westerners. You have no idea what Islam is. Now go drink your camel pee!

But I doubt that someone limited like you understand what I am talking about, but you will see that yourself.
    Me limited? My only limitation is that I haven't grabbed the shotgun to wipe your ilk from the face of the earth. Unlike some others, I will wait for the real war to come, because acting alone only makes you look stupid.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspias View Post
    The modern successor of the Byzantine Empire is Turkey. This is what i learned in the diplomacy course, at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań and not my personal view. I stated the university name in order to show it was objective. Science accepts it like that they see Ottomans as the successor of the Byzantine Empire and Turkey is the successor of Ottomans. Another reason is Οἰκουμενικὸν Πατριαρχεῖον Κωνσταντινουπόλεως.

In addition to this if you look the population structure of Turkey, you can still see the population diversity in there as a result of imperial heritage. But you can't see this in Balkan countries.
    The ecumenical Patriarchate is not recognized beyond the local authorities. It is not recognized by the Turkish state per se, only the local municipality where it stands.

Beyond that, what the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań explained to you is that "the population structure of Turkey, you can still see the population diversity in there as a result of imperial heritage." i.e. Turkey is not a nation state like Greece, Bulgaria (except for a Turkish minority near 10%) Serbia, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro e.t.c. Turkey is an ungovernable multinational fuckup like Bosnia deemed to fail exactly like Bosnia.

At some point Kemal Ataturk tried to assimilate all Muslims to the Turkish identity, but he failed. What he got instead was a Muslim Sultan assimilating all Turks, Arabs, Georgians, Greeks, Albanians, and half of the Kurds into an Islamic identity, and now you are fucked.

If you were as "smart" or more actually naive to believe that you can humanize Canines as Kemal Ataturk thought, you would never EVER admit at Turkey having a "population diversity as a result of imperial heritage". Unfortunately, unlike Ataturk, you have no recollection of all the multinational empires which collapsed because of nationalism (Ottoman, Russian, Austro-Hungarian) but at least one could have expected you to remember what happened to Yugoslavia, a rather recent example of peoples who more or less speak the same language - except from the Albanians in Kossovo. As it turns out you are even more naive than Kemal Ataturk, and not smart at all. So, when the outraged Muzzie blob starts chasing you down the streets to hack you into pieces for being a traitor to the Ottoman empire (just like the scenes from the last "coup" in Turkey, remember?) make us a favor and inform of the situation beforehand, not because we are going to save you - believe me, nobody in Europe has any such intentions - but only because we need to grab the fucking popcorn before watching you bleeding to death in our TV screens. We don't want to be risk losing the spectacle while going to buy popcorn just like it happened to some of us during your last "coup".

P.S.

I think that I have found the proper name for your ideology: Stupidokemalism, because this is what you really embrace after all...

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,836
    Given: 7,303

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    The ecumenical Patriarchate is not recognized beyond the local authorities. It is not recognized by the Turkish state per se, only the local municipality where it stands.

Beyond that, what the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań explained to you is that "the population structure of Turkey, you can still see the population diversity in there as a result of imperial heritage." i.e. Turkey is not a nation state like Greece, Bulgaria (except for a Turkish minority near 10%) Serbia, Romania, Croatia, Slovenia, Montenegro e.t.c. Turkey is an ungovernable multinational fuckup like Bosnia deemed to fail exactly like Bosnia.

At some point Kemal Ataturk tried to assimilate all Muslims to the Turkish identity, but he failed. What he got instead was a Muslim Sultan assimilating all Turks, Arabs, Georgians, Greeks, Albanians, and half of the Kurds into an Islamic identity, and now you are fucked.

If you were as "smart" or more actually naive to believe that you can humanize Canines as Kemal Ataturk thought, you would never EVER admit at Turkey having a "population diversity as a result of imperial heritage". Unfortunately, unlike Ataturk, you have no recollection of all the multinational empires which collapsed because of nationalism (Ottoman, Russian, Austro-Hungarian) but at least one could have expected you to remember what happened to Yugoslavia, a rather recent example of peoples who more or less speak the same language - except from the Albanians in Kossovo. As it turns out you are even more naive than Kemal Ataturk, and not smart at all. So, when the outraged Muzzie blob starts chasing you down the streets to hack you into pieces for being a traitor to the Ottoman empire (just like the scenes from the last "coup" in Turkey, remember?) make us a favor and inform of the situation beforehand, not because we are going to save you - believe me, nobody in Europe has any such intentions - but only because we need to grab the fucking popcorn before watching you bleeding to death in our TV screens. We don't want to be risk losing the spectacle while going to buy popcorn just like it happened to some of us during your last "coup".

P.S.

I think that I have found the proper name for your ideology: Stupidokemalism, because this is what you really embrace after all...
    Keep crying
    qpAdm: Bulgarian_1.DG= 77 - Kimak.SG= 23, p= 0.36, se= 0.31.
    Y: Q-L330 > Q-YP771 > Q-BZ180 > Q-F16045* (F15008*) --> Baikal N, Altai MLBA, Aldy-Bel, Pazyryk, Hun.
    MT: K1a --> Iron Gates, Starcevo, Bulgaria N, Bulgaria CA, Bulgaria BA.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Keep crying
    . By losing Turkey from your hands you are going to lose about 20% of your trade volume. A gate which protecting Europe from Middle-Easterner invasion. Strongest ally country in Eastern-Southeastern Europe - will be becoming an enemy. Enjoy.
    We enjoy already! You are not worth 20% of the trade volume with any European country, and you are not protecting anybody. Get lost scumbags!

https://wits.worldbank.org/CountryPr...t/Partner/all/

https://wits.worldbank.org/CountryPr...t/Partner/all/
    Last edited by Petros Houhoulis; 04-18-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,836
    Given: 7,303

0 Not allowed!

We enjoy already! You are not worth 20% of the trade volume with any European country, and you are not protecting anybody. Get lost scumbags!
    XD
    qpAdm: Bulgarian_1.DG= 77 - Kimak.SG= 23, p= 0.36, se= 0.31.
    Y: Q-L330 > Q-YP771 > Q-BZ180 > Q-F16045* (F15008*) --> Baikal N, Altai MLBA, Aldy-Bel, Pazyryk, Hun.
    MT: K1a --> Iron Gates, Starcevo, Bulgaria N, Bulgaria CA, Bulgaria BA.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

XD
    Is this your best response?

You are booted from Europe, now you'll belong to Africa, maybe to the Middle East, if you get lucky...

Maybe you should orient Ataturks statues' arse towards the west...

Banned
    Last Online
    10-22-2020 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Country
    Flanders
    Y-DNA
    R1b-M269*
    mtDNA
    K1a19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,356
    Given: 1,612

0 Not allowed!

Last edited by Ice; 05-02-2019 at 09:36 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Is this your best response?

You are booted from Europe, now you'll belong to Africa, maybe to the Middle East, if you get lucky...

Maybe you should orient Ataturks statues' arse towards the west...
    Being booted from Europe is a good thing, for Europe isn't ruled by Europeans "US" anymore.

Turkey population is going UP, Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria is loosing population with a speed of light.

Germans are assimilating both your people and culture, nothing will remain of you.

Soon Istanbul will be 3 times bigger than Entire Balkans, and all you can do is to cry to miss Merkel.

Your rebellion against Ottomans brought you nothing but evil.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Being booted from Europe is a good thing, for Europe isn't ruled by Europeans "US" anymore.
    That's why I'm telling you to pack your stuff and go to Arabia where you came from.

Turkey population is going UP, Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria is loosing population with a speed of light.
    Yes, we know that the Kurds and the Arabs are outbreeding the Turks at an astonishing pace. Sooner or later we shall be talking of KurdoArabistan.

Germans are assimilating both your people and culture, nothing will remain of you.
    Would you believe it if I told you that I work in a cruise ship catering to German passengers, and yet I do not speak German? What sort of assimilation is this, I do not understand!!!

Soon Istanbul will be 3 times bigger than Entire Balkans, and all you can do is to cry to miss Merkel.
    I'd really love to see an earthquake in the midst of the next civil war in Istanbul. There's going to be another "coup" sooner or later...

Your rebellion against Ottomans brought you nothing but evil.
    Our current GDP/capita is almost double than that of the Turks. If that is evil, I surely prefer it from being a pisspoor bastard.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

That's why I'm telling you to pack your stuff and go to Arabia where you came from.Yes, we know that the Kurds and the Arabs are outbreeding the Turks at an astonishing pace.
    Arabs are very small community on Earth, Arab speaker isn't Arab, Syrian isn't Arab. We love Syrians, and we dislike Arabs. That's a difference.

Sooner or later we shall be talking of KurdoArabistan.Would you believe it if I told you that I work in a cruise ship catering to German passengers, and yet I do not speak German? What sort of assimilation is this, I do not understand!!!I'd really love to see an earthquake in the midst of the next civil war in Istanbul. There's going to be another "coup" sooner or later...
    You better starting thinking about Greece, that shithole is barren, think about birthrates. With this tempo it seems that we will be able to conquer Greece with Military Police in 10 years without even using an army.

Our current GDP/capita is almost double than that of the Turks. If that is evil, I surely prefer it from being a pisspoor bastard.
    GDP/capita is easy to push HIGH when you are leechers who don't have children and less than 10 mil of people.

Your Greeks love their country so much that they are migrating to Germany en masse, leaving future Greece generation unprotected and you laugh to Turks cause
    they have a lot of Syrians... well we shall see who will laugh the last.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information