Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Poreklo Srba Sopa

  1. #31
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    11-01-2019 @ 09:13 AM
    Location
    Somewhere
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    2,457
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 592/144
    Given: 680/58

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archduke View Post
    But also standard Bulgarian words. Not only for this area.
    Again, it's regional sub-dialects of Serbian. Bulgarian of Asparukh was Turkish, not Serbian. Modern Serbian language of Bulgaria may have a couple of words here and there borrowed from Asparukh but it doesn't make it at least 30% to be called B'lgarsko Ezik.



    In Aegean Macedonian 'Dinya' is Pepun and?

  2. #32
    I'm back, angrier than ever
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:44 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian with a whiff of Greek
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Gender
    Posts
    4,861
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,319/75
    Given: 540/67

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novi Pazar View Post
    Again, it's regional sub-dialects of Serbian. Bulgarian of Asparukh was Turkish, not Serbian. Modern Serbian language of Bulgaria may have a couple of words here and there borrowed from Asparukh but it doesn't make it at least 30% to be called B'lgarsko Ezik.

    In Aegean Macedonian 'Dinya' is Pepun and?
    When you reply with something reliable, then I will be happy to discuss it with you.

  3. #33
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Vojnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:41 PM
    Location
    Asia-Pacific
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic and Paleo-Balkanic
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian
    Ancestry
    Lerinskiot Kraj
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b (I-M423)
    mtDNA
    U4c1
    Politics
    Conservative Libertarian
    Religion
    Macedonian Orthodox Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    9,699
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,305/203
    Given: 4,385/84

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novi Pazar View Post
    Again, it's regional sub-dialects of Serbian. Bulgarian of Asparukh was Turkish, not Serbian. Modern Serbian language of Bulgaria may have a couple of words here and there borrowed from Asparukh but it doesn't make it at least 30% to be called B'lgarsko Ezik.

    In Aegean Macedonian 'Dinya' is Pepun and?
    Haha, how did you know. I was going to mention that we use pepun or pepunche for melon. Cucumber=Krastajca. Tomato=Domat.
    MyTrueAncestry modern populations:
    1. Macedonian (3.264)

    2. Romanian (4.819)
    3. Bulgarian (5.647)
    4. Bosnian (7.654)

  4. #34
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    11-01-2019 @ 09:13 AM
    Location
    Somewhere
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    2,457
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 592/144
    Given: 680/58

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    ^ l can even understand alittle of Aegean Macedonian.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    08-14-2019 @ 08:40 AM
    Location
    Constantinople
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Constantinople and Thessaloniki
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    J2
    Taxonomy
    DinaroMed
    Politics
    Monarchy
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Gender
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,742/215
    Given: 1,178/199

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novi Pazar View Post
    ^ l can even understand alittle of Aegean Macedonian.
    Novi Pazar this dialect is from Serbian language? Members here told me that dialect comes from Bulgarian language.

  6. #36
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    11-01-2019 @ 09:13 AM
    Location
    Somewhere
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    2,457
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 592/144
    Given: 680/58

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Archduke View Post
    When you reply with something reliable, then I will be happy to discuss it with you.
    Because you can't! Repeat, Asparukh Bulgarian was NOT spoken Serbian, it was a language of Gaugazi - TURK. The language you communicate inside Bulgaria is a sub-dialect of Serbian, it is a historical error calling old serbian as Bulgarian.

  7. #37
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    11-01-2019 @ 09:13 AM
    Location
    Somewhere
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    2,457
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 592/144
    Given: 680/58

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PAPASTRATOSELS26 View Post
    Novi Pazar this dialect is from Serbian language? Members here told me that dialect comes from Bulgarian language.

    All Balkan Slavic are sub-dialects of 'Serbian'. Bulgarian was a language of Asparukh who arrived in the Danube Delta at 681AD. Asparukh's language and the language of his Serbian subjects were totally ALIEN.

    PAPA, for roughly 3 centuries the Serbs and the ruling Bulgarian caste couldn't unify, this changed when Boris decided to ban 'Bulgarian' for Serbian. Boris knew eventually his subjects were going to overrun them.

    Aegean Macedonian is another dialect and there are sub-divisions within. People call them and their dialect Bulgarian due to many factors like for example the Greek Koine confusion of Bolgaroi and Boulgaroi or Bulgarian Exarchos operating in the area, even Serbia's greatest 'ally' today Russia pushing a greater Bulgaria because Constantinople was her goal etc....

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Last Online
    08-14-2019 @ 08:40 AM
    Location
    Constantinople
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Constantinople and Thessaloniki
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    J2
    Taxonomy
    DinaroMed
    Politics
    Monarchy
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Gender
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,742/215
    Given: 1,178/199

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novi Pazar View Post
    All Balkan Slavic are sub-dialects of 'Serbian'. Bulgarian was a language of Asparukh who arrived in the Danube Delta at 681AD. Asparukh's language and the language of his Serbian subjects were totally ALIEN.

    PAPA, for roughly 3 centuries the Serbs and the ruling Bulgarian caste couldn't unify, this changed when Boris decided to ban 'Bulgarian' for Serbian. Boris knew eventually his subjects were going to overrun them.

    Aegean Macedonian is another dialect and there are sub-divisions within. People call them and their dialect Bulgarian due to many factors like for example the Greek Koine confusion of Bolgaroi and Boulgaroi or Bulgarian Exarchos operating in the area, even Serbia's greatest 'ally' today Russia pushing a greater Bulgaria because Constantinople was her goal etc....
    Indeed I read from a byzantine text in 8 century that Bulgars was from Turkic origins!!!!!

    I will try to find that source.

  9. #39
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    11-01-2019 @ 09:13 AM
    Location
    Somewhere
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Australia
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterrean
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Gender
    Posts
    2,457
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 592/144
    Given: 680/58

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    ^ there is no doubt name Bulgaria has her origins outside of 'Aryan' realm, only fools will disagree!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hrvati su jači od srba
    By Leopard in forum Hrvatska
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-17-2018, 05:17 PM
  2. Tko sve u Europi ima porijeklo od Srba?
    By Sisak in forum Srbija
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-18-2013, 03:23 AM
  3. After SOPA and PIPA, the worst is coming: ACTA
    By Zephyr in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 02:48 PM
  4. Comments on SOPA (Stop Online Piracy Act)
    By Woggish in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 01:25 AM
  5. SOPA/PIPA
    By The Lawspeaker in forum Current Affairs & Ideas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 06:11 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •