Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
I don't feel sorry for this Jew who intentionally misguides people in the wrong direction for his own tribal interests. Yes, Muslims are a threat but they're only part of the problem. I mean, if you have parasites in your gut, would you only focus on the symptoms or the parasites themselves that are causing the symptoms? Jews need to be deported back to Israel where they should belong.
Yes, there are other problems out there as well. But Islam is a bigger problem for sure IMO when it comes to human rights and free speech. I do not believe that all religions or cultures are equal.

I mean, I will be arrested in UAE for being gay and I will be assaulted for holding hands with a guy in the most Islamic suburb of Sydney. Why? Well, it's not because they "don't like it", but it's because of their Islamic religion. Let's not make it seem like Islam is just another symptom, no different to the other. This is a very leftist, PC view of things where all religions are "equally bad", or else "bigot, racist!".