Thread: Broadly Mini-Documentary: "Consultant Teaches Trans Women How to Be 'Feminine'"

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

Arrow Broadly Mini-Documentary: "Consultant Teaches Trans Women How to Be 'Feminine'"

"Meet Monica Prata, a 'feminine image consultant,' (starting @ 1:18) who hones her exceptional makeup skills, fashion savvy, and comportment knowledge to aid transgender women and men of all ages in finding and expressing their gender."

⚡treet ⚡atyr KuriousKatKommittee's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-19-2021 @ 11:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    Antarctica
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,104
    Given: 3

1 Not allowed!

Thumbs up Like to respectfully derail my* thread for a sec there: (remember #TransRights = #HumanRights) *our

I want all of you to put yourselves in a "feminine image consultant"'s shoes for a second here.

*comic sans soothes the savage's broadly blow*

Imagine a six-figure job that entails nothing but fancy-ass dressup play with rich middle-aged CIS shitlord patriarch-presenting male niggas who need "help" pursuing their real selves™ (elusive new age shit dragon chasin') which what the BDSM-shaming kink-shaming Broadly. documentary broadly left out means fulfilling a hardcore BDSM castration fetish full time (look up Wachowski. 40% Name: Lana. Deadname: Larry).

The rich 50-year-old ghoulish husk of an investor (hashtag capitalism ages you) in the vid is a rich trans woman (like Lana "Redpill" Wachowski, Caitlyn Gender, Jennifer Pritzker, etc) and I applaud her broadly lifestyle choices like meeting a dominatrix every week to bust her already estrogen-tenderized feminine testicles for $10,000[citation needed]. I also read on the AntifaVasectomyDadGaming dot ru that rich capitalists need to be "nicked ASAP" (direct quote) so I hope our rich gals stay safe & play it safe (antibiotic-resistant super gonorrhea on the rise :) :) before those mean antifa urban militia THUGS smash they heads in like that motherfucking Upboat button. What would Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson do?

As a black man I am impressed. Impressed by the sheer fact that someone turned rudimentary makeup, beauty, and fashion skills any backwater Louisiana drag queen already excels at but receives none the "financial compensation" the Ahtalian-Nooyawkian female nigga in the Broadly. vid does, into a legitimate means of supporting oneself. I'mma follow Gina's example and have Broadly. do me a documentary called "Meet the Black Image Consultant who teaches suburban black men 50 ways how to cut coco, sell oregano, and sport grills to become their """""""""""authentic""""""""""" black selves."

Thread Information